Finally i made my first order, hope will come fast

NattyDread

yay i finally made my first order after read some good review from nice reviewer here, there was Homme, SS4M Unscented & Voracious actually i hope to got some vial of unscented Perfect Match & Charisma but they dont offer vial for this unscented so i ask for a sample & some that containt this phero as alternative but i will love to get sample of unscented, i dont know if anybody got an unscented as a sample before or they never throw the unscented as sample.

hmmm hope it come fast in south east asian.

Natty, just check the link cutie.pie posted again because I can see lots of trial-sized unscented pheros available. The way they were listed in the Etsy store was changed after Pheromas ended, so if you followed an old link you might have seen them as out of stock when in reality they are available.

Natty was specifically looking for Perfect Match and Charisma according to his post and those aren't listed any more on Etsy. There are others but not either of those. There is Heart Throb for men there,Teddy BB and B2.2 though.

I looks like you got an interesting mix there - you should have some fun testing it out. They do not offer or give away trial samples of unscented pheromones as Halo mentioned.

Natty was specifically looking for Perfect Match and Charisma according to his post and those aren't listed any more on Etsy. There are others but not either of those. There is Heart Throb for men there,Teddy BB and B2.2 though.

Oh, sorry!

Hi NattyDread!

I don't have Charisma (I'm a woman) but Perfect Match is one of my favorite pheros.

I'd be happy to send you a sample. :)

You can contact Halo (the LPMP customer service person) to arrange an email-address exchange, so you can send me your address.

Guest cutie.pie

Hi NattyDread!

I don't have Charisma (I'm a woman) but Perfect Match is one of my favorite pheros.

I'd be happy to send you a sample. :)

You can contact Halo (the LPMP customer service person) to arrange an email-address exchange, so you can send me your address.

And this is why I love this place so much! People here are great!