Private Editions for January 2015

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here. No, I don't know the notes, but mara has made some lovely potions for me in the past. She knows the sorts of scents I love, and I trust her completely. I justs sent her the images in my head and told her to work her proverbial magic. All I know is she told me it will include one of her favourite notes.

Where are the labels?

They are $24.95 each. You can ask for an invoice or pay via the Private Editions page accessible from the Gift Shoppe. You choose the "Additional Bottles" option and write in the one you want.

However, these are not ready for paying yet, I am still bottling and labeling and must still report on how many are available in the end. :)

I'm here. No, I don't know the notes, but mara has made some lovely potions for me in the past. She knows the sorts of scents I love, and I trust her completely. I justs sent her the images in my head and told her to work her proverbial magic. All I know is she told me it will include one of her favourite notes.

Where are the labels?

Hi Wendy,

If you have Adblock, you might not be able to see the labels unless you tell it not to run on this page. I know I keep doing that every time the new releases come out, and I have no idea they're even there until someone mentions how pretty they are, lol.

They are $24.95 each. You can ask for an invoice or pay via the Private Editions page accessible from the Gift Shoppe. You choose the "Additional Bottles" option and write in the one you want.

However, these are not ready for paying yet, I am still bottling and labeling and must still report on how many are available in the end. :)

Thank you...for some reason I thought these were $39.99.

If you order a PE for yourself, then it's $34.95 for the first bottle, with additional bottles for $24.95. Bottles of PEs available to everyone else are $24.95.

I just posted the notes and available bottles in the first post, so please let me know below if you want to change any previous reservations, add or subtract. Please don't edit earlier posts, I'm only going to check those to follow. Thank you! :)

Wendy's Liquid Mystery

For this treasure, I wanted to use some of the oldest known perfume ingredients, and per Wendy, those with an air of ancient magic and mystery too. I started with a base of labdanum, storax and oud, blended with woody wild katrifay eo and an Arabian attar of smoked woods. Over this, the powdery softness of myrrh resin blended with the gorgeous freshness of Highland heather, and finally, a single drop of earth.

Gah, I don't know what any of this is...or what it smells like! But I'm so curious...

Is there another name for storax? It escapes me but I'm sure there is.

I want the lavender one and the black leather/white lace one, too, but I don't think I can afford them all. Sadness.

can I get one more of the Pink Lavender Cake? Thank you! :)

Can't wait to smell mine (Black Leather, White Lace)!!! :D

Edited by TheBirkeys

Lusty Cherry sounds so incredibly AMAZING! I'm sort of freaking out a little about it. Chewy Spice and Opal sound pretty amazing too. I'm just such a sucker for black cherry. Damn it! I'm going to have to reconsider my entire LPMP budget and list this month and it looks like pretty quickly too because these seem to go fast. I'll be back... (Runs off in panic with flailing arms like Kermit The Frog!!!)

I REALLY want to get one of Tyvey's Chewy Spice, but I already have so many perfumes that Mr Perfect doesn't like... and he doesn't like patchouli.. lol

I think I will just stick with what I have

I REALLY want to get one of Tyvey's Chewy Spice, but I already have so many perfumes that Mr Perfect doesn't like... and he doesn't like patchouli.. lol

I think I will just stick with what I have

Same with my Mister. I told him about the new releases and then I said "don't worry, I'm waiting for the notes before I order. I know you have a very sensitive nose" His reply was, in a cute way "yeah, I'm sensitive!"

I hear you, no patchouli for me - for the same reason!

I wonder if I should get cops in my Lusty Cherry...seeing that it is so .....LUSTY SMELLING and is recommended to be worn with "bad girl" undies...

Oh never mind...I forgot these were bottled up already. I'll cop myself I suppose...

That is what I am going to do, MDC. It just seems to scream for cops to me, so I am going to "cop it up" for sure! ;)