Private Editions for January 2015

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it. I'm afraid of getting into another Wendy's H&Humid sitch (where I blew through my only bottle and should've gotten 2) Mara I'd like to up my Tyvey's Chewy Spice to 2 bottles please. Comp Positions has got to be one of my very favs, I actually love Black Pepper (like Tyvey), and the reviews of TCS are too much to handle! (And the Puppy label sure didn't hurt either!)

So unless I've missed something here, please let me have the last bottle!!! :begging:

Edited by LoveStruck

if there's a rebrew of Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake I'd like one please

I am not ready to review them yet but I just received the PE's I ordered (Jennifer's Opal, Wendy's Liquid Mystery, and Lina's Little Mermaid), and they are all BEAUTIFUL!!! Just gorgeous. I can't believe I can order something unsniffed and every single one is a winner. Astounding!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

No worries, Ladies! I am finishing up the upcoming collection now ...should be orderable sometime next week. Thanks! xoxox

:Emoticons04235::Emoticons04235::Emoticons04235:

No worries, Ladies! I am finishing up the upcoming collection now ...should be orderable sometime next week. Thanks! xoxox

:D

• 3 months later...

I just added the extras and unclaimed reservations for this collection to Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?section_id=16171587&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

There are two of this one, but Katz is listed as an alternate so I have saved it aside for her.

Katz, let me know if you are still interested, no pressure, I can just add it to the Etsy listing if not.

AD-PE-ChrissyPLC.jpg

Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake

A variety of pinky sugars and cakey vanillas melded with sweet French lavender, and fluffs of marshmallow clouds on top. Since Chrissy wanted a specific type of pinkness, I added a tiny drop of lemon and a drop of amber to emulate that. Beautiful blend!

(Reservations: Halo, Birkeys x2, Seajammarket, Hearts, LadyV, Sprite, Tyvey, BlueBear, Bella, VVeronica x2, Banshee, DolphinDolls)

0 bottles available.

Alternates: Katz

~~~~~~~~

Blackcat, are you still interested in this one? Again, there are two left, I listed one and saving the other aside til I hear from you.

AD-PE-LinaWR.jpg

Lina's Woodland Romance

Smokey woods and leafy green musk, softened with pillowy marshmallow and vanilla sugar, combine for the cozy feel of snuggling by a campfire with the one you love.

(Reservations: Seajammarket, LadyV, Memorare, Mailyahn, Phergineer, Bella, VVeronica, Vladmira, StacyK)

0 bottles available.

Alternates: Blackcat

Mara, this may have been addressed in another thread, if so, please forgive me. After all this time, I am FINALLY ready to do my own PE! I know you are quite busy with the new store and so much more, I'm sure. When would be a good time to expect being able to have you do one? I know exactly what I would like to have as ingredients. Please let me know. I don't want to be a bother. :) ETA. OMG! I need to go to bed! Just noticed this is from JANUARY!!! Sorry! I still want one though!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I'm also looking forward to PE's re-opening as I to have one I'd love to have made. But I also understand that your very busy with lots of things so this is not meant as any intent to rush you...far from it. But just putting it out there that I have my ear to the ground for these re-opening.

ps...the store looks great. Wish I could visit but alas I'm miles away in the UK :-(

I just added the extras and unclaimed reservations for this collection to Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?section_id=16171587&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

There are two of this one, but Katz is listed as an alternate so I have saved it aside for her.

Katz, let me know if you are still interested, no pressure, I can just add it to the Etsy listing if not.

AD-PE-ChrissyPLC.jpg

Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake

A variety of pinky sugars and cakey vanillas melded with sweet French lavender, and fluffs of marshmallow clouds on top. Since Chrissy wanted a specific type of pinkness, I added a tiny drop of lemon and a drop of amber to emulate that. Beautiful blend!

(Reservations: Halo, Birkeys x2, Seajammarket, Hearts, LadyV, Sprite, Tyvey, BlueBear, Bella, VVeronica x2, Banshee, DolphinDolls)

0 bottles available.

Alternates: Katz

~~~~~~~~

Blackcat, are you still interested in this one? Again, there are two left, I listed one and saving the other aside til I hear from you.

AD-PE-LinaWR.jpg

Lina's Woodland Romance

Smokey woods and leafy green musk, softened with pillowy marshmallow and vanilla sugar, combine for the cozy feel of snuggling by a campfire with the one you love.

(Reservations: Seajammarket, LadyV, Memorare, Mailyahn, Phergineer, Bella, VVeronica, Vladmira, StacyK)

0 bottles available.

Alternates: Blackcat

OMG, not sure how I missed this! Yes, please, Mara, if there is another available I would love to claim it!