chocolate orange cupcake simmer oil HOLY SCHNEIKIES

tyvey

I am totally madly in love. The scent is exactly as expected - absolutely delectable - not tart, very very sweet orange - but what makes it super amazing is the throw. I put about half a dropperful of this in my warmer and it immediately started throwing like crazy - I am sitting about 15 feet away and it is like it is right in my face. I am swooning.

ETA YOU PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THIS SMELLS. It keeps getting better and better. It is now putting out this vaguely spicy thing, like, peppery or something. I FEEL LIKE SENDING A PLANE TO PICK UP EVERYONE AND MAKE THEM COME HERE AND SMELL THIS. IT'S SO GOOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.

Edited by tyvey

I am totally madly in love. The scent is exactly as expected - absolutely delectable - not tart, very very sweet orange - but what makes it super amazing is the throw. I put about half a dropperful of this in my warmer and it immediately started throwing like crazy - I am sitting about 15 feet away and it is like it is right in my face. I am swooning.

ETA YOU PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THIS SMELLS. It keeps getting better and better. It is now putting out this vaguely spicy thing, like, peppery or something. I FEEL LIKE SENDING A PLANE TO PICK UP EVERYONE AND MAKE THEM COME HERE AND SMELL THIS. IT'S SO GOOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.

Haha...I know EXACTLY how good this is. I have this in melts with Topper. Used these last time I had party. I had 4 going all over house. This scent is to die for!!!

Still with us, Tyvey, or lost somewhere in the ecstacy? :lol:

Edited by quietguy