Petal Pusher

Beccah

AD-PetalPusher_1.jpg

Petal Pusher

The romance of the tropics embodied in lavish exotic tiare flowers melded with rich cocoa butter and tangy strawberry, with a delicate kiss of marshmallow sugar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

TIARE FLOWER ~ Mood elevator; powerfully 'magnetic' for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
MARSHMALLOW SUGAR ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

First on the strawberry leaps out on application with this one! Tangy sweet, jolly rancher tart, strawberry!

The floral note, though not pointy at all, is disagreeing with my third eye. How odd :huh:

It starts out tart and then settles out creamy. As it dried down I got the cocoa butter and eventually the marshmallow.

It dries down to a soft creamy candied floral - light on the candy :D The strawberry loses that prominent jolly rancher twang while wet and just lends a candied sweetness to the whole. The cocoa and marshmallow give it a creamy, more than foodie, feel.

The floral stays through everything and I'm not sure what I'll make of it. I'll have to give it a good proper slather to know how it goes. If we can get along, this one could be a real winner!

Yes! I love this one too! It's a very creamy strawberry when first applied. Wet, it reminds me of those vanilla/strawberry hard candies. Very sweet, a little tart and little creamy. But the drydown is what has my vote. Smooth cocoa butter and silky marshmallow cream with a light strawberry sweetness. Tiare is one of my favorite flowers- I love that it always reminds me of something tropical. In this scent, it's a very background note. It's barely there, but really compliments the other notes perfectly. The long drydown really melds with my skin and becomes really light and very pretty. It's not loud or pointy whatsoever. It's wearing very close to the skin. I'm picturing pink marshmallow fluff. The cocoa butter isn't as heavy as it can sometimes wear. I should have got this in a spray too... I would love to spritz my hair with it.

Edited by hearts

Agreed! I believe I'm reading the cocoa butter and marshmallow s creamy...what are those candies? Creamsavers or something? Tart strawberry and cream? :D The cocoa butter isn't heavy or overpowering at all.

This as a spray is a FANTASTIC idea! ^_^ Except I'd probably BLOW though it WAY to quickly :lol:

I'm hoping this one will remind me a bit of my FLOOFY! but with a strawberry twist; although there is a wee bit of fruityness to my PE as well, interestingly enough.

This starts off as a delicious strawberry shortcake with the tiare flower peaking through. I do get the essence of tea as Mara suggests. The drydown is yummy marshmallow goodness...anything with marshmallow is almost guaranteed to work for me so I knew I would love it.

I have been trying sooo hard not to order anything (have root canal to pay for as i've lamented), but between notes and reviews making it so difficult. There are about 3 this month that are tearing at my heart strings, with this one at the top.

I'm not sure how long I can hold out. Marshmallow - always good, tiare - my favorite floral note. O.M.G. Strawberries, cocoa butter and sugar..... I'm sitting on my hands and have hidden my wallet.

Apologies I don't have a review, but please keep posting so I can live vicariously through the reviews. Unless my will power dissolves on this and a few others I so want to have.. :Emoticons04280:

Edited by Beach Goddess

OMG This is so elegant and delicious!!! It's grown up beautiful floral strawberry. At first I thought this was going to pierce my eyes because of the tiare and sometimes cocoa butter gives me third eye dull ache across the forehead.. but instead I smelled a beautiful elegant fairy whimsical scent!

It's a winner!

I'm covered in samples at the moment and this is one of them. It's blooming into this beautiful strawberry creamy yummy scent! It's so pretty! It's so soft and wears very close to the skin. Even though I have other scents on, this is the one I keep huffing.

Please allow me to proclaim my OMG LOVE! for this fragrance...so so wonderful! The strawberry aspect lends a particularly tropical quality to it, like a daiquiri kind of note, you know? Sort of like Jungle Colada, but a bit more refined. It just blends so well with the other notes and it's all so sweet and pretty and though wholly tropical it is also Spring-y and I must have a bottle for my you-can-never-have-enough-tropical-scents collection.

The strawberry aspect lends a particularly tropical quality to it, like a daiquiri kind of note, you know?

Yes! Oh Yes! That's it! One of my favorite places to go makes delicious daiquiris with a tall fluffy topper of whipped cream. Your description totally jogged my memory, as my interest in any cold thing during this frigid weather is usually suppressed... Had to put some PP on just to be sure :D Oh how I miss summer!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this! I actually could have sworn it was an apricot pastry--but I can see strawberries now, instead of apricots. It is just beautiful. Fresh, sweet and delicious but not cloying or heavy. Great lasting power, too! I'm afraid getting the sampler this month was a grave mistake.

I so wanted to get along with this one as I love Tiare flower. But while this smells lovely wet once it dries down my skin is amping something strange which I think may be the Cocoa Butter. Unfortunately it seems to turn into a powdery old lady smell and I remind myself of my Nan. Damn you body chemistry!!

However all is not lost as it smells divine on my daughter, all creamy and floral, so I have passed it on to her.

This is a lovely scent -- I definitely get the strawberry tea aspect mentioned above. It's almost like an old-fashioned hard candy, with a strawberry shell and then the marshmallow sugar and cocoa butter forming the creamy center.

This is reminding me that I've been wanting to find a strawberry scent for spring this year. I am not sure if this is the one, but I'm definitely going to try my sample out and about tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

This is so JUICY and so CUTE with a capital Q. The tiare is extremely modest and well behaved in this and does not Insist Upon Itself - it isn't even detectable to my nose as itself - which is a nice surprise as tiare likes to stab me in the skull. Wet, i too get a powerful "tea" impression, that strongly colored but translucent quality. The strawberry reads as a fruit melange on me, and doesn't go plastic on me the way berries sometimes can. It's very sweet on me. Its attitude reminds me of gushy fruity-florals like Goodie Tooshu and Perty Flirty.

Edited by tyvey

This is so JUICY and so CUTE with a capital Q. The tiare is extremely modest and well behaved in this and does not Insist Upon Itself - it isn't even detectable to my nose as itself - which is a nice surprise as tiare likes to stab me in the skull. Wet, i too get a powerful "tea" impression, that strongly colored but translucent quality. The strawberry reads as a fruit melange on me, and doesn't go plastic on me the way berries sometimes can. It's very sweet on me. Its attitude reminds me of gushy fruity-florals like Goodie Tooshu and Perty Flirty.

OMG I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYOU