Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake

Bella15

AD-PE-ChrissyPLC_zpsb654424a.jpg

Chrissy's Pink Lavender Cake

A variety of pinky sugars and cakey vanillas melded with sweet French lavender, and fluffs of marshmallow clouds on top. Since Chrissy wanted a specific type of pinkness, I added a tiny drop of lemon and a drop of amber to emulate that. Beautiful blend!

Pink Sugar, sweet lavender, and cakey goodness...I have this in wax form and I knew it would make a great perfume!! Plus Mara is a genius so that helps, lol.

On me this is creamy pink sugar with sweet lavender in the background (but not too far). The creamy must be the cake, because I can't pick up on the cake, just a nice creaminess. It wears a nice med-strong for hours, then fades slightly into a more pink scent. It's perfect and exactly what I wanted! I think it's perfect for day or night. Once I've worn it more often, I'll update if anything changes.

I hope everyone who got one, loves it too :)

As others noted elsewhere, this lavender was a dead ringer for the tickle tickle lavender on me, wet; it was the prominent thing until dry down, when it became a very soft feathery boudoir-y pink. I had slathered quite a lot but it was relatively faint throughout and was gone in less than an hour :'( I am definitely underhydrated lately so that is probably much to blame. I am definitely going to keep trying!

People have compared the lavender to Tickle Tickle but for some reason, I am blanking on it! I will have to dig through my samples and see if I've got it. Anyhoo...my first thought when I smelled this was the lavender in Halo's Lavender Musk/ Fuzzy Wuzzy. It's not as prominent, though. it blends seamlessly into the cake, whichh is like a birthday cake with a vaguely vanilla feel. It's very softly pink, like the barest hint of cotton candy or berries. It wears close to the skin. It's actually one of those that seems to be coming from the pores (I adore those!) It's cuddly adn relaxing but softly sexy too. I absolutely love it.

Same as BlueBear, I'm not getting a heavy Tickle Tickle lavender. That one was POTENT on me and very medicinal. The lavender in this is stronger when first applied, but dies down really quickly on my skin. The lav is just right. Soft and dreamy. Then it gets really cake-y, yummy vanilla. I only get a tiny whiff of soft pink here and there. It's really a pretty scent, very subtle and soothing. I really like this one!

Me too, tyvey... it's very camphorous on me, like the lavender in Tickle, Tickle for at least 30-45 mins. After that, it's a soft, sweet cream kind of scent. It lasts awhile on me, but it wears close to the skin. I don't really smell the pinkness at all, or any lavender after the initial blast.

OMG, I love this one so much! I sure wish I had the foresight (and the funding, lol) to order more than one bottle of this, it's fabulous! Wet, the lavender reminds me of the one in Fuzzy Wuzzy, that sweet, gentle, friendly French lavender, but a bit more sheer and ethereal. The lavender kinda fades after fifteen minutes, and in the long drydown, I'm getting the most amazing pink marshmallow vanilla fluffy goodness that is just to die for! It did last pretty much all day too, with the extreme drydown being a white vanilla cupcake, as opposed to Fuzzy Wuzzy, which was a dense, dark yellow pound cake. Totally yummy, and if there is ever a rebrew of this, please put me down for a bazillion bottles! :hearts0425:

The lav in this is Tickle Tickle on me as well, but then it dries down and it becomes softer. I also detect something like a white musk almost followed by cake. Overall I do not like it wet, but dry.. it's a perfect soft creamy pink pillow. I must really love the dry down because I have already used about 7%

This is quite subtle. I've slathered this on all over my arms and neck, and it still wears extremely close for me. Wet, the lavender is prominent but not pushy, with a slightly creamy sweet sugariness bringing up the base--is that you marshmallow? I don't catch the amber at all, actually, but the marshmallow (one of my favoritest notes) isn't all that obvious to me either so I'll just chalk it up to the mysterious talents of Mara. The lemon is ever so slight, and helps keep the lavender airy and out of the 'medicinal' range. (Although, I personally like that side of the note.)

I went against my best judgment (and budget) to purchase two bottles. Definitely don't regret it! I may give my other bottle to my mother, since we're both lavender fans. She tried some on her hand, and it went more creamy sugary lavender with her chemistry. Mine stays a little bright (leaning towards the lemon) with a smooth cream base.

I'm curious now about claims that this shares similarities with Tickle Tickle. Something about Tickle Tickle just grabbed me! The label, the notes, the pheromone pairing.

Hmm, I wonder what Lavender Cake would be like with Gotcha... Although, I feel like Lace and Perfect Match would make for wonderful mates too.

Edited by VerrryVeronica

• 3 weeks later...

I love love love this- it's everything I love about lp pink and beautiful dreamer rolled into one- it's soft and sweet and feminine and wears close to the skin. I can't stop smelling myself- I can't wait to layer this with lace and also cuddle bunny. Wish I wolud of order two..