Spell Collection 2015 - Sigils!

Potion Master

L-OTLove.jpg

One True Love - I am in a happy, healthy, mutually loving relationship.

What are these beautiful squiggles on the labels, you ask? What do the sentences below the labels mean? These are SIGILS, these are themselves, a SPELL. So not only is there a spell IN the bottle, but one ON the bottle as well! A sigil is a magickal image crafted out of the letters of a mantra or incantation, so below, you will see the mantra we chose for each potion, which you can repeat as you empower and use your own personal bottles.

Our very own ElizabethOSP is the artist behind these gorgeous sigils!!!! She did a stunning job, I am extremely thrilled with these. She went above and beyond with her task, adding charm and cleverness to the designs making them extra special! (Peaceful Home is just fabulous!!) ElizabethOSP, I encourage you to share your process with everyone like you did with me in the emails, quite a treat! :D

This is a double set of 20, so we are separating them into two portions...Set A and Set B...you'll have to buy both sets to get them all, but you do not need to do so at the same time. We are just dividing the sets alphabetically.

Same goes for the full bottle collections, you'll have to buy both to get all 20, but they are the usual discounted price per collection.

We still have a few days before these are up and orderable on the site. Please wait until they are officially listed to order. Thanks and Enjoy!

:heart106:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-Blessings.jpg

Blessing Oil - May whomever be anointed with this oil experience this blessing as a circle of love and light wrapped around them, to protect, heal and strengthen.

AD-Determination.jpg

Determination Potion + Mega Watt - My tasks are complete!

AD-Fascination.jpg

Fascination Potion + Copulins - Think of me, dream of me, be with me.

AD-Glamour.jpg

Glamour Potion - I am elegance, beauty, glamour, and grace.

AD-Harmony.jpg

Harmonious Self - I am emotionally centered, calm and balanced.

AD-HexDeflection.jpg

Hex Deflection - I am a mirror that deflects from me, and reflects back to the sender, that which I would return to them.

AD-LoveThyself.jpg

Love Thyself - I am beautiful, slim, healthy, and happy, and I LOVE the way I look!

AD-Mercury.jpg

Liquid Mercury - My communications to others, and to the universe, are perfectly received, perfectly clear, and perfectly understood.

AD-VanVan.jpg

Lucky Van Van Oil - Luck and good fortune are my constant companions.

AD-MoneyMultiplier.jpg

Money Multiplier + Swimming w/ Sharks - I am completely comfortable financially.

AD-MotherGoddess.jpg

Mother Goddess - I attract and comfort beings great and small, as I am nurturing, loving and protective.

AD-OTLove.jpg

One True Love - I am in a happy, healthy, mutually loving relationship.

AD-PeacefulHome.jpg

Peaceful Home - My home is peaceful, serene, loving and welcoming to all of those with good intent.

AD-Pendulum.jpg

Pendulum Potion - I am logical and wise, and make balanced, informed decisions.

AD-Protection.jpg

Protection Potion - I am protected and safe.

AD-QuarrelMender.jpg

Quarrel Mender - Our dispute is happily resolved.

AD-RoadOpener.jpg

Road Opener - The way is clear!

AD-Serenity.jpg

Serenity Potion - I am calm, relaxed and sleep restfully.

AD-StarPower.jpg

Star Power + Popularity Potion - I am confident, happy and fun, and attract many friendships which are loyal, nurturing and enjoyable.

AD-WWishes.jpg

Whisker WishesMy wish is fulfilled!

Seriously... these would be awesome talismans, on parchment and framed. I'd love to have the Peaceful Home one in my front entry. And I say again... what a cool tattoo many of these would make (trying to get the nerve before I'm on Social Security) ElizabethOSP (I don't feel worthy enough to call you Batsy as that ToE should be reserved for the founding few) you are quite amazing. I would love, as Mara hinted, to know the story on the manifestation of these. Thanks for sharing your gift. :blow-kiss:

I think Mother Goddess would make a great tattoo!

I agree with Lovestruck, Betsy, I think Peaceful Home especially would make a great print. You should think about offering them in your Etsy shop!!

Anyone who gets a bottle of Fascination Potion will be getting a little copy of that label....it's a targeted potion...you write the name of the person you desire in the open space provided and burn it! More info when the descripts are up. :)

Woah these are absolutely amazing Mara and these are only the lables. I get a rush drawing on powerful positive energy (we need more of that these days) and you just knock it out of the park everytime. I'm excited to try Road Opener, read great stuff about that. A pendulum potion!? That's what I'm practicing with these days, can't wait to put that to the test! WW makes an encore, some The Dishes are Done or what you call Determination potion gotta have. Pretty much something for everyone and everything, even if you're on the fly like Lucky Van Van. That's for luck and good fortune w a companion in the back of.. a van? I'm gonna mix that w Road Opener ;p

But srsly Mara there another 10 I could name that I can't wait to try and that's just for starters and Elizabeth beautiful artwork!

Seriously... these would be awesome talismans, on parchment and framed. I'd love to have the Peaceful Home one in my front entry. And I say again... what a cool tattoo many of these would make (trying to get the nerve before I'm on Social Security) ElizabethOSP (I don't feel worthy enough to call you Batsy as that ToE should be reserved for the founding few) you are quite amazing. I would love, as Mara hinted, to know the story on the manifestation of these. Thanks for sharing your gift. :blow-kiss:

Yes the Peaceful Home is wonderful. I'd take a print, who would not want that beauty and symbolism in their home.

and I hoarded a bit of the old PH and it is really great stuff, results you can feel. :)

If I got the symbol for Mother Goddess tattooed on myself, it would be like hanging a permanent sign out! :lol:! :D

LOL :)

Edited by StacyK

Yes would love to hear more about the sigils from Elizabeth and a printed lable would be nice to work with. I used the Silvered Spell Parchment Paper for the first time not long ago and it feels more ritualistic than using regular paper, I would think a printed siglis would have a similar effect.

The spell parchment paper is the perfect medium to draw your own sigils too.

We'll teach everyone how to make their own so you can do them for any purpose. It's very potent magic!

How exciting, looking forward to it! I've been using "flying wish paper", anointing it with Ashes to Dust and it's worked beautifully. I can only imagine how much more powerful digits and spell parchment paper with the spell potions can be!

The spell parchment paper is the perfect medium to draw your own sigils too.

We'll teach everyone how to make their own so you can do them for any purpose. It's very potent magic!

oh, I'm going to try that. The spell paper is so pretty too. it would look nice framed.

These are wonderfully beautiful, powerful and mysterious. They draw you in with the familiar bits that you can make out and keep your interest with the design and intricate nature. Very lovely. :heart: I enjoy making bindrunes and finding the best way to add each rune so that intent and design are matched. These remind me of that but obviously different so I am very interested to hear about Elizabeth's process.

I have never used spell paper. I am curious. Is it like Magician's flash paper? I used to work in a magic shop and you have to be quick with that stuff. (Once you get to the lighting it on fire part anyway) It sounds interesting also.

...And now I am very sure I need ,more money than I currently have because I want all of them. :money-2:

What we here use for Spell Parchment is Chinese Prayer Paper, made especially for burning.The purpose is very similar but not exact, but it does burn up very quickly. Not as fast as magician's flash paper, but pretty quick! And the intent is so close and already built into the crafting of it, that it's really perfect for our use.

Ohhhh...how awesome these are! It has been many years since I have worked with sigils, but they are an incredibly powerful magick indeed. ElizabethOSP, these are simply stunning! Mara, what a wonderful concept! I will be getting out my Dragon's Blood Ink and quill. I might need some parchment, but not sure. I have many uses for sigils, and the oils open up some great uses, such as annointing yourself, your doors and above them, letters, your chakras, gifts given, candles, and I love to trace sigils on the palm of each hand with intent, focus, then rub them together vigorously and "throw" the magic into my energy field/space three times. I could go on and on. How the wheels in my mind are turning! Spectacular!!! Brilliantly done Mara and Elizabeth OSP! Thank you for making these available! Can't wait to order! XO