What's Your Top 5?

There are a lot of threads asking for recommendations, all very interesting and helpful, but I'm starting to get lost in mansmell land again.

So - to just cut to the chase - I'd like to know from you guys (and gal's too if you have favorites on your man OR unisex ones you love too) if you had to pick your TOP 5 :biker: fav's from LP for guys/unisex what would those be?

SUPER (any version)

Pashazade

Down and Dirty for Him (this is sold out though, I think I own most of the stock)

Mark's Girl Nip (either version)

Tonka Musk (technically unisex)

Phero scents:

Mark's Girl Nip

Dirty Old Man (scented)

Unisexy

Unpheroed scents:

Seven Tears, Goldie Fingers

I like the scents to be a bit on the sweet, woodsy or aquatic side.

Pashazade

Kingmaker

Dark Desires

Sandy Bottom

Sinner & The Saint

It might be a tie for me between Voracious and Mark's Girl Nip. It's hard to pick just five, though.

I could have easily named 5 phero'd scents and five non-phero.

Yeah me too.

As long as you have been here, I am surprised your head did not explode trying to get down to 5 haha! :lol:

:lol:

When it comes to men's scents I find that I'm very loyal whereas with everything else even though I have favorites, they keep changing depending on whatever my preference is at that moment.

I could have easily named 5 phero'd scents and five non-phero.

It might be a tie for me between Voracious and Mark's Girl Nip. It's hard to pick just five, though.

If there are 2 people who I KNOW without a doubt are experts in this category it's you two. So - knock yourself out and list away - but do put your favs towards the top please so I can check those out first! Now that I'm thinking this through, I should have just opened this question up to List Your Favorite (pheroed or not)...1)MEN's LPs 2)UNISEX LPs (although there are a few "for men" that I honestly would wear too).

With that in mind, so far** my favs have to be:

MEN's LPs

Thunder (which I will never ever EV-ER find again I'm sure - I'm going to have to beg Mara for a PE that might come close)

Voracious

Dark Desires

Kingmaker

Touchdown

Excalibur

UNISEX LPs

Masked Man

Steamy Daydreams

Mark's Girl Nip

Tonka Musk

Teddy Man

Unisexy

Totem: Wolf

Winter Wizardry

llori

**I must say that I've only begun to really dig into the (strictly) men's LPs; I'm sure there are many out there I am missing out on. I spend alot of time in the Men's fragrance forum these days...

And Luna - I'd like to know your favs AND Q's if they differ.

Quince loves green scents, mostly - he likes "to smell like a tree," as he puts it. So that's why the two PEs I've had made for him are along that line. But his favorites are FROG, Sugared Forest, Ares, Excalibur, and the original Mark's Girl Nip. He also liked the original version of Blessings. I'll ask him if he can recall any others.

Haha - ok - an expanded list, but only from what is currently available:

Pheros:

Pashazade

Kingmaker

Dark Desires

Blue for Men

Salute! (If you want to smell very green!)

Non-Pheros:

Sandy Bottom

Sinner & The Saint

Fang!

North Pole for Men

Winter Wizardry

This thread is for top five men's scents. There is a top five thread over in the regular review section as well.

• 1 year later...

Favorite five on my guy:

Gothic Xmas. (No kidding--he smells so good in this. One of the best parts of the season!)

Blood Martini (You'd think this would be too sweet, but on him the sweetness is rounded out by all those wonderful woods.)

David Hess's Maniac for Men (wow, in the way-back machine for this one!)

North Pole for Men (Woods, ginger, lovely.)

Thane (More woods . . .)

Conclusion? My guy smells great in woods. He turns spices and vanilla into gold too, as long as he remembers not to apply after a shower--ouch!

• 2 years later...

I never saw this. Its pretty easy though. On a man...

#1 Dark Desires

Then in no particular order;

Tonka Musk

Top Dog

H200 oh (you know what I mean)

Lucero

Xavier 

Pinnacle 

ILori (sp?)

Probably 1 or 2 I am forgetting. 

Edited by StacyK