'Scent Lockets' are here!

I'm here at the store, putting up the scent lockets, and this is my verdict....

Orbs A, B, C and Heart 2, these are not quite the quality of the previous ones. The hinges are a little loose, and the catches are more difficult to hitch. I am dropping the price on these from $14 to $12, with the qty discount going down to $10. I have pulled the very best ones for those who have reserved them here.

The newest ones, in the lower part of the post, Orbs D, E, F, Heart 3, Cage, and Egg, they arrived last night and they are PERFECT. The quality is exquisite. I'm recommending these over the designs mentioned above. Just FYI.

Please let me know if you want to change your reservation for any of them.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the latest.... :)

I have 20 of each of these, and the price is $14 $12 each. You can choose as many as you want now, and if you buy 2 or more I will take $2 off the price of each one, provided I am shipping them to the same address. (So, $14 $12 for one, or buy two and they're $12 $10 each).

I string them on adjustable black veggie cord and pack them in a little organza pouch.

ETA:

I'm here at the store, putting up the scent lockets, and this is my verdict....

Orbs A, B, C and Heart 2, these are not quite the quality of the previous ones. The hinges are a little loose, and the catches are more difficult to hitch. I am dropping the price on these from $14 to $12, with the qty discount going down to $10. I have pulled 3 of the very best of each.

The newest ones, in the lower part of the post, Orbs D, E, F, Heart 3, Cage, and Egg, they arrived last night and they are PERFECT. The quality is exquisite. I'm recommending these over the designs mentioned above. Just FYI.

Locket-OrbA.jpg

Locket - Orb A

3 Available

Locket-OrbB.jpg

Locket - Orb B

3 Available

Locket - Orb C - - - Not available - sending them back

20 Available

Locket-Heart2.jpg

Locket - Heart 2 (same design as last time)

3 Available

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These below are $15 each, but same deal, if you buy more than one you can take $2 off of each one.

Locket-OrbD.jpg

Locket - Orb D

5 Available

Locket-OrbE.jpg

Locket - Orb E

3/5 Available

(Cherise, JJL,

Locket-OrbF.jpg

Locket - Orb F

4/5 Available

(Cherise

Locket-Heart3-10.jpg

Locket - Heart 3

7/10 Available

(Bella, Cherise, Phergineer

Locket-Cage.jpg

Locket - Cage

4/5 Available

(WendyLynne,

Locket-Egg.jpg

Locket - Egg

3/5 Available

(WendyLynne, Cherise

Reserve here, and since these aren't round numbers anymore, I will send invoices for them whenever you are ready.

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up Mara. I would like to change my order to Orb E, Orb F, Heart 3 and Egg locket. (Since I plan on using some of these in transit I'm gonna need a sturdy clasp). I will send e-mail for invoice today.

Thanks for the heads up Mara. I would like to change my order to Orb E, Orb F, Heart 3 and Egg locket. (Since I plan on using some of these in transit I'm gonna need a sturdy clasp). I will send e-mail for invoice today.

Good choices, Cherise! Thank you. :)

Can I please have a Heart 3 instead of Heart 1? I will place a larger order soon, but you can invoice me already if you'd like. Thank you!

FYI, Heart 1 is great! It's #2 that isn't made as finely. They are from different manufacturers. Do you still want to swap?

Good choices, Cherise! Thank you. :)

FYI, Heart 1 is great! It's #2 that isn't made as finely. They are from different manufacturers. Do you still want to swap?

I will have to go with your recommendation on this one - the best looking, smaller one :) Thank you!

My scent lockets arrived and they are beautiful Mara love the Egg shape, Orb F I could see as a nice ornament on a clutch purse, beautiful detail on the heart locket, Orb E also beautiful its more round in shape and gold than the pic. Not sure what I'm gonna do w each one yet but they look great on their own as decrative pieces for any space.

Mara, the egg and cage arrived today, and they are spectacular! Giving one to my daughter-in-law. I cannot wait to see her reaction. These new ones are larger, and even shower than the first batch. Really love them. Thanks so much.

• 4 weeks later...

Mara, may I acquire an Orb E? I lurrrrve copper! May I have an invoice as soon as it's convenient, please? Or since it's $15, would you like me to do GCs, since I'm going to order some perfume?

Wait, wait, wait! I just looked at the dates in here. Imma email you. :)

:heart: And right now I am wearing my new silver orb! It's BEEEYOOOTEEEEFULLL! I put some Lucky Van Van Oil on the green pom pom and stuck it in there--works great! I may hang it on the side of my easel later this evening. :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Just letting everyone know the scent lockets work like a dream! The scents last as long as ever, and on a warm day, the scents come through especially well. Wore on to lunch. We sat in the sun and all during lunch my hubby kept saying,"I love the perfume you're wearing!" (Harmonious Self, btw)

No issues with scent carrying over from one to another at all. Gorgeously crafted lockets holding up very well. My daughter-in-law is over the moon about hers as well. She can wear office-based lyrics scents, or remove them completely if she is c with a scent-sensitive client. Gave her the egg locket, and she says she's worn it every day for a week, using Serenity Potion. She's a reflexologist, and she thinks her clients are even more relaxed than they used to be. ;)

I still have them, Ladies! :)

Bats, it's really gold, not copper, but it's gorgeous with that little dot of red. A really pretty one.

Inde, if you send us an email to CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com, John can send you an invoice for it.

Thanks very much!

Mara, may I acquire an Orb E? I lurrrrve copper! May I have an invoice as soon as it's convenient, please? Or since it's $15, would you like me to do GCs, since I'm going to order some perfume?

Wait, wait, wait! I just looked at the dates in here. Imma email you. :)

Mara, I'd love Orb E if it's still available. Thanks! :)

I still have them, Ladies! :)

Bats, it's really gold, not copper, but it's gorgeous with that little dot of red. A really pretty one.

My laptop monitor shifts colors a bit. Gold is great! In fact, I was thinking I wanted a gold one, too :) Is it okay to GC you for it since it's $15?

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my "basket" locket from the first run. It is seriously beautiful--the picture didn't do it justice! It's also larger than I thought, but that's actually very cool. I'm trying to decide if I want to hang it in my car or in the window, possibly with some really sparkly crystals.

Thanks so much for this offer!

I adore both my silver one and my gold one! They work wonderfully for scent, and they're both BEAUTIFUL. I wear one or the other almost all the time, and I get lots of compliments. My young students are fascinated with them. :):heart:

Mine arrived today and so far, I love it! The scent lasts for hours on those little pom poms (thank you for those BTW) and the design is very elegant. I know I will wear mine often.

• 1 month later...

I just turned mine into a car scent locket with a .25 cent cotter pin. I put Salute! in it. I will let you know how it works.

Edited by quietguy

• 1 month later...