Best scent to wear for social housing apt?

Best of Luck to you! I have no idea which would be best. Isn't Levitation like Open Windows with added DHEA's? Do you have a spell potion that you could add to an Un for some added positive results?

Guest cutie.pie

Like Beccah said... TH, H&S, and also maybe LFM? People like me very much when I wear LFM...

GOOD LUCK SWEETIE! :Hug_emoticon:

I am so sorry to hear that, Mel.

I hope that they are able to place you quickly. Goodness know that with a large family and small children you are meant to be a priority. To that end I'd go with something that creates a strong protective feeling in the advisors, so something strong in Est would be my pick. Very best luck.

Edited by donsie

I like all the recommendations but I'll have to agree with Donise (and not just because she's a Brit like you ;)

I don't really know anything about the system in England, but seeing what a lovely person and caring mother you are I'm sure will go a long way. The pheros will just emphasize that.

I do agree something soft with Est or with Est added would be helpful. LFM with an additional spray of Est if you have it, really seems to soften people up. The different ratio seems to make people want to reach out and assist me. I've worn the combo to court.

H&S is also a great people softener.

My other suggestion which might sound out there would be Gotcha. Used as a social this seems to make people (men or women) more intrested and accommodating to me. It has had the effect of causing busy doctors to loose track of time, one literally almost list his head if you ever read that review you know what I mean. But my point, as a social it works on men and women.

I'd also say TH but ideally I probably only do it if I had Est to mix it with. Est + TH is amazing.

Good luck. Let us know how it comes out.

My first thought was Open windows, but I'm definitely seeing the wisdom behind wearing something Est-y too! This also seems like a good time to throw a spell oil in the mix too, perhaps Road Opener. Good luck!!!

Oh yea, definitely a few dabs of a spell oil could not hurt.

Bless. Sending best wishes and peaceful landings. What did you decide? I was thinking Peaceful Home or Mother Goddess if you have either of those, or Empathy Potion. If you're concerned about scents being off putting to the 'powers that be' (for whatever reason), I'd maybe go with a warm or down to earth scented soap or body wash to mask the phero. All the best to you and yours.

Thank you all for replying, I didn't actually read them until too late, however I did wear Tease with Lace. Sadly all we got to do was hand forms in and wait for them to call with a proper appointment. They'd told us to come in today but then got no help. Our appointment is on march 17. 17, 8 days away. Time is ticking away :(

Just to add my experience, in dealing with bureaucracy at places like women's shelters & etc., I'll also rub my applications with whatever scent I'm using to gain an advantage. I feel like it helps :)

Too late Beccah! Everything has been submitted but I appreciate your input, as always :)

Aww shucks! Well, I'm sure you'll have plenty more paperwork..... so now you know for in the future ;)