Sugared Bamboo

AD-SugBamboo.jpg

Sugared Bamboo

* A combo of my favorite fresh and watery bamboo oils, softened and sweetened with white and powdered sugars.

I couldn't find this one in the list, so I took the liberty of starting it - I hope that's OK with you PM, Halo & Luna.

ETA: My 2 cents...

I just got this one in my last order and it's everything I imagined. Clean, fresh and definitely unisex. I slathered it on after a shower and noticed immediately how calm, happy & rejuvenated I felt... no desire to layer this one (at least right now) with other sugareds as it's is a wonderful unique scent on it's own. Thank you Mara for adding this to the collection! Or maybe the thanks should go to LeWiz for the initial suggestion. LW certainly knows his fresh, green scents! :thank-you:

Edited by LoveStruck

• 3 weeks later...

This smells amazing! Clean, soapy and unisex. I may have to get a full bottle of this for me. My bride is not really into soapy scents but I really like the clean, greenness of this.

Pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I will have to add this to my list. If anything, think this would be a great simmer oil too based on descrips and reviews. I don't have a review yet (not sniffed) but want to thank those who have reviewed.

Though my list keeps getting longer.. :)

• 1 year later...

I wasn't sure what to expect with this, but I really like it! Watery/soapy/green, yes, but it also smells more "perfume-y" than I was expecting--which is not at all a criticism. I would wear this alone as often as I might use it to layer with other scents.