Hi there!

nokturnaljoi

I have been lurking as time allows, but wanted to give a greeting. You all seem so very nice and gracious, and I look forward to interacting with you...and hope you don't tire of the many questions I will most likely have as a newb :Emoticons04280:

Welcome!

:smiles-23596:

We'll be happy to help in any way we can ^_^

Thank you so much, everyone! I must say, some of the sigs are very interesting and some are making me giggle nonstop lol I am truly enjoying my research phase atm :wink88:

Welcome to the forum! I love your avi! What are you liking so far? Have you ordered anything yet?

Thank you! Yes, I ordered the sample vials of:

Compromising Positions (Phero enhanced)

Living Doll w/Cuddle Bunny

Phero Girl (phero enhanced)

I plan on checking these out and making note of anything I notice. I have a feeling I might become addicted lol Also, I first saw all these lovelies through the Etsy store and decided to come stalk the site. Pretty sure I will also be ordering some tarts soon as well.

Welcome!! I agree with others, the avi is adorable!

If you like Pandas, you might like the Sugared Bamboo --- as Luna said for that label, PAAAAANNNNDDDAAAA!!

(paraphrased of course). LP is an awesome lovely addiction for sure, have fun and I look forward to reviews!!

Welcome!! I agree with others, the avi is adorable!

If you like Pandas, you might like the Sugared Bamboo --- as Luna said for that label, PAAAAANNNNDDDAAAA!!

(paraphrased of course). LP is an awesome lovely addiction for sure, have fun and I look forward to reviews!!

I was a BPALaholic for years, but had to seriously cut back when I noticed that the prices kept going up on limited editions-that you couldn't order samples of lol I have a somewhat eclectic "taste" in scents, but I always have their Fae handy. I will go check out the Sugared Bamboo, thanks!

P.s. Huge Marley and Eric Northman fan :Emoticons0086:

Hi! :hedgehog: I had that panda as my av for another forum for a while. He is adorable! I had to change it though because I could easily watch his little tumbling act for ages.

I have only encountered BPAL once and I couldn't find any that I really liked. I was rather disappointed because my friends were huge fans. They went to swaps and such at various different cons and hoarded their favorites in special boxes. I didn't have time to really sniff everything though. The booth was crowded as hell and out in the pathway of other things. I am sure there would be some that I'd adore given the chance to really try them all but now all my money goes to LPMP anyway so I don't have any to spare.

This eclectic taste in scents sound intriguing. What kinds of things do you like?

Hi! :hedgehog: I had that panda as my av for another forum for a while. He is adorable! I had to change it though because I could easily watch his little tumbling act for ages.

I have only encountered BPAL once and I couldn't find any that I really liked. I was rather disappointed because my friends were huge fans. They went to swaps and such at various different cons and hoarded their favorites in special boxes. I didn't have time to really sniff everything though. The booth was crowded as hell and out in the pathway of other things. I am sure there would be some that I'd adore given the chance to really try them all but now all my money goes to LPMP anyway so I don't have any to spare.

This eclectic taste in scents sound intriguing. What kinds of things do you like?

I keep finding myself staring at that panda, and like you I will most likely change it lol I never got to go to any of the will-calls *le sigh*, but I made a habit of ordering their gc imps often. I ran into several I just couldn't stand oob or on my skin, but many I enjoyed. Fae has become my "signature" scent. I also enjoyed Swank, Eat Me, Bordello, Hellcat, Snake Oil, and the original Sugar Skull. Those are all gc scents and range from foodie to resinous or sweetly fresh. I fell in absolute love with some le's but always become sad when I can't get them anymore. Sometimes I find them on eBay, but paying some of the prices asked is utterly ridiculous to me.

I will have to check those out if I ever get the chance. I didn't see a booth for them at Dragon*Con this last time but I was rather rushed so I didn't look very hard. I will also check a friend's stash out and see what things she had picked if I get the chance. I look forward to your reviews of the LP scents you've gotten! :D

I will have to check those out if I ever get the chance. I didn't see a booth for them at Dragon*Con this last time but I was rather rushed so I didn't look very hard. I will also check a friend's stash out and see what things she had picked if I get the chance. I look forward to your reviews of the LP scents you've gotten! :D

I just posted one, but I'm not sure if I placed it in the correct area lol I forgot to mention the very few "mainstream" scents I like in answering your request for the eclectic scent preferences...so here goes:

Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids & Rose Jam

L'Occitane Honey

Mark Jacobs Honey

Thierry Mugler Alien (have to be in the mood for it)

Also, I make the fuels for my effusion lamps. In my purchases I came across a fragrance oil called Velvet Cassia from Rustic Escentuals that I am insane about, and use it to make after shower body oil that is divine!

I love a lot of the honey scents also. I think you might like LP Black. I wore it today so its on my mind. I need to get some LP Rouge. I didn't realize that had honey in it. LP Rouge also has La Femme Mystere which is one of my favorite pheros so I'm not sure why I haven't tried it yet.

Also, I make the fuels for my effusion lamps. In my purchases I came across a fragrance oil called Velvet Cassia from Rustic Escentuals that I am insane about, and use it to make after shower body oil that is divine!

This sounds delicious!

• 3 weeks later...