Spring Giveaway on Facebook!!!

halo0073

Big fun contest over on Facebook! In order to enter you must like our LP business page and answer today's Question of the Day by commenting. The question is asking for your most memorable LP story. It can be a funny hit, a sweet compliment, a great sexual response etc. The prize is a special edition bottle of UNSCENTED LAM. This will be the only way to get LAM unscented since it's always lightly scented in one of our lovely house blends. Here is the fun part...we will give away 1 bottle for every 10 people who enter. So if 100 enter, we give away 10 bottles, if 1000 enter, we give away 100 bottles! We are doing this giveaway to increase our Facebook presence, so please share with anyone who might be interested. Please don't spam everyone on your friends' list but do pass along the word. The contest will close Sunday evening at 8:00pm EST. My kids will either do a random hat draw or if there are too many people to make that efficient, then we will use a random draw website. You can feel free to comment as many times as you like, but each person will only get one entry to keep it fair. I can't wait to hear all of your stories!!

https://www.facebook.com/LovePotionPerfumes

I keep hearing from people that they don't have an instance that is memorable enough to enter the contest with. It doesn't have to be anything major. It could be your sweetie telling you that you smell good. Or your kids. Or a stranger asking you what you're wearing. Anything that you remember. We are not judging based on the most shocking or entertaining story. Just picking numbers. So please don't worry about coming up with something huge. The question is just for fun.

My comment/story is the one about my father's friend,John. I would just like to say that I did not mean to seem cruel or uncaring telling it. After reading it again today I thought it could be taken that way. My family found the situation funny because it was so out of character for him to be so forward and outspoken, especially about dating. John and dad have reestablished their friendship and he and I have been friends since that day...we talk on the phone about once a week and once a month I have lunch with him (of course I make sure I am wearing the appropriate pheros for the situation..;))..:)

Birkeys I didn't take it as mean. I thought it was cute.

Thank goodness Halo!! That makes me feel better...I was worried..didn't want people to think I was heartless..:)

Thank goodness Halo!! That makes me feel better...I was worried..didn't want people to think I was heartless..:)

It did not come across that way at all.

Just to let you winners know... If you have an order that your prize can be combined with it will be. Otherwise it will ship by itself soon. If you've ordered from us before we have everything we need.

Thanks