David Hess: Victim for Women

Amanda

I should have ordered a sample with my most recent purchase but I didn't. What do you ladies think about it?

I love it, it's very green, oriental. Think japanese. Think japanese roses, herbs. It's green and slightly sweet floral on me, but watery as well. Mmmmmmmmm.

David did an awesome job communicating what he wanted in the three. They are very euro cool baby!

Another great combination, Fear, with a cake accord on top.

I wore it to a wedding, everyone asked what I was wearing, and I replied, "Fear and cake."

Ahhhh, memories

• 6 months later...

Oooh, this is pretty. It makes me feel girly and sexy at the same time. Like wearing a pink lace teddy... I feel like I am walking through a garden on a warm June southern evening. The honeysuckle is soft and beautiful. A touch of green pokes its way through, reminding me that spring has just ended. Definatley an innocent smell when wet. As it dries down, the vetiver and amber start to come out and add quite the sexy note. This victim is not so innocent after all...

• 5 weeks later...

I fell in love with this one all over again today when I put it on... I highly recommend trying these (there are three of them in the Hess series). I was skeptical and got a sniffie of Victim in a trade and fell in love. It was not at all what I expected.

You can order samples here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Hess.html

scroll to the bottom. Three samples (one of each) for $12.95. The bottles are a little smaller and are also only $19.95. I love both Fear and Victim and my husband really likes the men's scent.

I fell in love with this one all over again today when I put it on... I highly recommend trying these (there are three of them in the Hess series). I was skeptical and got a sniffie of Victim in a trade and fell in love. It was not at all what I expected.

You can order samples here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Hess.html

scroll to the bottom. Three samples (one of each) for $12.95. The bottles are a little smaller and are also only $19.95. I love both Fear and Victim and my husband really likes the men's scent.

Haven't in while.... got the trilogy as freebies, at the time 'Victim" was too 'floral' for me, however... I did/do really LOVE "Fear" ! Maniac is ok, SP wears it.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't think I'd like a scent with the name "Victim." It is a watery floral, honeysuckle and lilac mostly, with a touch of rose. It's better after it's worn a while and mellowed out rather than when it's fresh on. Overall, I find it too cloying and I'd rather use it as a dresser liner/sachet scent than as a perfume. Pretty though. It does conjure an image of the stereotypical helpless girly girl victim for me.

• 5 months later...

I wasn't sure what to expect with this one, I'm not a fan of lforals but this one I actually really like! :Hug_emoticon:

It's a very light floral, not in your face, and there is a sweetness blended in as well. It's light and airy, quite japanese or bamboo-ish with a touch of fruit but it's definitively not a fruit scent.

This is very sophisticated and beautiful! Something I'd see myself wear for an interview, meeting the parents or when wearing an evening gown :EVB7BC~18:

• 1 year later...

I'm going thr my stash to pick out some samples to gift the ladies in my team. Victim is very lovely. This doesn't come off as a sexy scent. Suitable for days when I want to be 'invisible', just to go around getting things done without anyone noticing my presence.

• 1 year later...

The set was for a celebrity, a horror movie star named David Hess. The three were called Victim (F), Fear (B ) and Maniac (M). The Victim name was meant as making the target of your desire your victim...not the woman wearing it. Each of the descripts were written in a horror movie style.

The set was for a celebrity, a horror movie star named David Hess. The three were called Victim (F), Fear (B ) and Maniac (M). The Victim name was meant as making the target of your desire your victim...not the woman wearing it. Each of the descripts were written in a horror movie style.

Oh! I like that idea much better! Maybe I should pair it with something aggressive like Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage... :666:

• 8 months later...

I like the descrition. Initially, I wasn't sure who would be the victim and if this is a scent for women or men.(Stupid me, but I didn't know about the movie). Anyway, the notes are clearly feminine and I agree with Synergist, it would be a good idea to combine it with something like BI.I like the floral notes (as I'm a fan of floral perfumes). Especially the rose and the orchid in this perfume are so lovely and seductive!

I like the descrition. Initially, I wasn't sure who would be the victim and if this is a scent for women or men.(Stupid me, but I didn't know about the movie). Anyway, the notes are clearly feminine and I agree with Synergist, it would be a good idea to combine it with something like BI.I like the floral notes (as I'm a fan of floral perfumes). Especially the rose and the orchid in this perfume are so lovely and seductive!

I brought mine to work today! I tested this briefly and was hit with an ultra fem floral cloud. Very very pretty and I want to say daring. Like the scent is daring in a way . Not daring in the way of like SLF but daring in the way were it almost teases people or dares them to do something naughty to the wearer. It made me feel like I was daring someone when I tested it briefly.