Hi! STill here and having fun with the scents!

The one that really stands out to me is a combination of SS4M and Bad Boy. Holy smokes. ;)

Speaking of scents how are the new phero blends for men. I see a new one that is unscented. Is it just none and rone? what is the ratio? I will probally order another SS4M. It works great. Will there be another SS type product for men or has wanted man taken its place. I know sooo many questions..

I hope everyone is groovy. Finally summer here in Seattle!

The one that really stands out to me is a combination of SS4M and Bad Boy. Holy smokes. ;)

Speaking of scents how are the new phero blends for men. I see a new one that is unscented. Is it just none and rone? what is the ratio? I will probally order another SS4M. It works great. Will there be another SS type product for men or has wanted man taken its place. I know sooo many questions..

Hi Michael.....glad you're still here! I just requested a sample of Bad Boy for my man.....hope we like it as much as you do!

My fiancee's sister lives in Seattle......small world, huh?

The one that really stands out to me is a combination of SS4M and Bad Boy. Holy smokes. :)

Hi Michael, glad to see you here!

Sorry, can't tell the ratios. Trade Secret! LOL

SG

Hi Michael, glad to see you here!

Sorry, can't tell the ratios. Trade Secret! LOL

SG

Can I assume there is more rone than none given it is listed first. Reminds me of androtics A314 from the description. Also will you have a replacement product for SS4M? I really like that mix!

Hi Michael.....glad you're still here! I just requested a sample of Bad Boy for my man.....hope we like it as much as you do!

My fiancee's sister lives in Seattle......small world, huh?

Hey Dolly... I think you'll like the Bad boy... Let me know your impression of it. How are the pheros goin for your guy? Is he using them and what are your immpressions? Good to hear from you!