Fairy Cake: Honey

Beccah

AD-HoneyFC_1.jpg

Fairy Cake: Honey

A trio of flower honey oils slathered with rich honeyed brown sugar frosting, grace a cupcake base fit for a Fae of our creamiest buttery vanilla oils.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine you guys want to know exactly what sort of honey scent this is. It's sensual to the maxxxx. I think it's the most sexy of the fairy cupcake flavors, which is saying a LOT because for a while I had overdosed on honey scents and put them on the back burner. I'd say this is an interesting mix between innocent honey and sexual, dripping honeycomb-type honey. The vanilla just adds to the sensuality. LAM would be a perfect pairing with this, or even LFN.

I imagine you guys want to know exactly what sort of honey scent this is. It's sensual to the maxxxx. I think it's the most sexy of the fairy cupcake flavors, which is saying a LOT because for a while I had overdosed on honey scents and put them on the back burner. I'd say this is an interesting mix between innocent honey and sexual, dripping honeycomb-type honey. The vanilla just adds to the sensuality. LAM would be a perfect pairing with this, or even LFN.

I was looking forward to the reviews on this one!!!

Sensual... can you tell me more? To me, honey is usually dirty smelling, and I've avoided it. But I can wear it in Sneaky Clean and LP Rouge. :) I don't think those are predominantly honey-based scents though, they just have honey too. Bawdy Babe is ok, but it's a stretch.

So where would this one fit, if you could place it on the scale of sensual/innocence in terms of other LP honey-based scents you've tried?

I only ordered the Lavender Fairy Cake for fear of smelling like cup cakes. So I look forward to more of your reviews! Glad to see you back on the forum! :)

Huggg phergineer !

Tough question. It's very honey forward. It's the main ingredient to my nose. About half-way between innocent and do- me. It coule easily be layered to cut down on the honey, but I love it the way it is. It's a work of art for honey lovers. Does that help ?

This is a sensual (as most honeys are), soft honey cupcake. The base is soft, sweet and unobtrusive. The honey blend that creates the top note is very warm & golden with just a tinge of the floral. Gorgeous!

It's not a super heavy honey. It's pretty and warm with just a hint of sweet brown sugar. It's a very wear anywhere honey. It's there but it doesn't take over.

I was looking forward to the reviews on this one!!!

Sensual... can you tell me more? To me, honey is usually dirty smelling, and I've avoided it. But I can wear it in Sneaky Clean and LP Rouge. :) I don't think those are predominantly honey-based scents though, they just have honey too. Bawdy Babe is ok, but it's a stretch.

So where would this one fit, if you could place it on the scale of sensual/innocence in terms of other LP honey-based scents you've tried?

I only ordered the Lavender Fairy Cake for fear of smelling like cup cakes. So I look forward to more of your reviews! Glad to see you back on the forum! :)

Pherr.. Have you tried "Hummingbird Nectar"? That might work for you. It's beautiful.

Bkackcat what is NSFW :lol:

Edited by StacyK

Omg this is one motherfucking sweet little whorey sexy ass scent! My skin loves honey right now, I wore this last night and felt ripe for the picking. I felt like I was a juicy delicious little honey fairy cake whore! It was juicy and cakey at the same time. It almost reminded me of the one with the hot guys month.. Which was it ? Honey Whip! This was like a cakier sluttier version of that!

Mara I love this one too!! I forgot to really slather it on to see how my husband reacts to just a plain honey scent. Okay I didn't forget, I was really lazy to reach for my fairy bag because my belly was in the way.

Omg this is one motherfucking sweet little whorey sexy ass scent! My skin loves honey right now, I wore this last night and felt ripe for the picking. I felt like I was a juicy delicious little honey fairy cake whore! It was juicy and cakey at the same time. It almost reminded me of the one with the hot guys month.. Which was it ? Honey Whip! This was like a cakier sluttier version of that!

Mara I love this one too!! I forgot to really slather it on to see how my husband reacts to just a plain honey scent. Okay I didn't forget, I was really lazy to reach for my fairy bag because my belly was in the way.

Oh good! I was scared this would turn into snatchy cakes :D I can't wait to try- hopefully it'll be yummy on me too.

It's not poonan pie.. it's not vagina melt.. It's a perfectly balanced whore cake.

LOL! :lol:

Have you tried the "Fig"? if you like it, it's amazing with the "Honey".

Pherr.. Have you tried "Hummingbird Nectar"? That might work for you. It's beautiful.

Bkackcat what is NSFW :lol:

I did, the 2014 version, but for some reason it smells like a bathroom air freshener on my skin :(

The honey in this definitely reminds me of Honey Whip but this is less complex. I really like it but not sure that I need both. It's a light bright honey tempered with the vanilla cake. Try this if you like honey but can't do the smutty kinds. The long dry down on this is really nice. The honey fades a bit and you're left with lightly honeyed cake. It reminds me of a less potent Tealess Strumpet at this stage. Just lighter.

I would have gotten the Honey Whipped but it was so light on me it just disappeared on me - but this! This has some possibilities! It's not the chewy honey of Dom Noire, lol, but it's very VERY nice. There are others that I'm putting ahead on the list of FBs, but this one is still on the list. I smell like a delicious honey cake treat and what's wrong with that? There's also something reading through on me that seems distinctly floral too. Will have to give this one a proper slather to find out ll of it's little secrets...

It's a light bright honey tempered with the vanilla cake.

I agree - it's got an almost "clean" aura to it, IMO. It's even lighter than the Sugared Vanilla & Honey scent (LAM!/BAM!). But what it really reminds me of is Claudia's Honeyed Vanilla Musk - a PE from many years ago - that I absolutely love but I have to be careful where I wear it because it's so intense. This is the "innocent" version of that scent, I think it's perfect for anytime wear, but even daytime, because it's a bit more sheer. I think if you wanted to sex it up you could layer it with a bit of Phero Girl or Sugared Honeycomb.

wet this was quite snatchy on me (as is honey's wont) but not really in a bad way - I'd say it was around phero girl level - then quickly the gamy aspect faded and it turned crystalline-like. Long dry down is absolutely TDF - you know how tres leches cake is soaking wet - this is like that but with a light golden spring honey . It actually reminds me more of honey whip in the long dry down than earlier on - so much so that my brain keeps trying to fill in anise and I have to sternly inform it that there is none.

Wow, not what I was expecting at all! I'm getting a very clean impression wet, it's kinda a tad soapy, like a honeyed baby shampoo. After about half an hour, it's really reminding me of a variant of Sneaky Clean! I wonder if it has the cactus flower honey in this one? After a couple hours, the "clean" impression fades a bit, the honey turns a bit powdery, and a soft vanilla cake comes out with just a hint of a brown sugar caramel frosting. My little sample is going FAST, I have so many more to test but I keep reaching for this one, I love it! This is a must-have.

Well, poopie. I was hoping this would come out as the bright, clean honey that some of y'all are getting. My skin turns this a bit smutty. And be advised, my skin destroys most honey notes. This one is not hazmat-bad, but it's just not quite me. Actually, what I end up with in long drydown is kind of a vanilla beeswax scent, which does have its charm. I'll try this again, but I think I finally hit one Fairy Cake that doesn't particularly work on me. ~I'm betting that at least 25 of the 30 *do* work, though, judging from results thus far. Heh. :)

This honey is very innocent smelling on my skin. It's going all soft floral/powdery honey. I got more of the vanilla when I first applied- but the honey took over after it dried down. It's sooo pretty though! Whatever honey Mara used in this is the kind that I LOVE! It's sexy in an playful and coy way.

• 2 months later...

I have issues with honey scents. I love honey but a lot of the scents I've tried so far go way too smutty on me and then I amp it like mad. This is not one of those! I get the same result that hearts does. It's this beautiful innocent honey floral scent. It's so pretty! I'm still amping it but I'm 100% okay with it because it's so soft and pretty. I'm adding this to my FB list. This is a good everyday perfume.

• 3 weeks later...

LP honeys are always a win with me, and this one doesn't disappoint. The trio of honey notes here combine into something that falls right between the lighter, more innocent honeys and the dirty, smutty honeys. Very golden and radiant. The brown sugar deepens it a little but doesn't overdo the sweetness. And of course, it's all enveloped in that wonderful cakey vanilla. Makes me want to take another look at all those honey cake and pie recipes on my Pinterest.

• 1 year later...

Fairy Cakes: Honey is a bright and clean honey scent on me. When first applied I smell only the honey. After it dries down I detect a little more of the cake part, but still mostly honey, not surprising because I tend to amp it. The honey has just a hint of floral note in it, just enough to give it a classy feel. I have been wearing my Sugared Vanilla with it and the two are beautiful together!

I got this boosted with Gotcha and I think it fits it perfectly!! It's a new love for me!! :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thankfully didn't go plastic on me. It's more honey-forward than I'd prefer but a lovely floral honey nonetheless; I prefer it about 30-45 mins after application when the soft cake comes out a bit more. It's sexy in a sweet way. Look forward to layering this with many things.