Fairy Cake: Peach

Beccah

AD-PeachFC_1.jpg

Fairy Cake: Peach

A trio of juicy peach accords slathered with hot spun sugar frosting, blended with a cupcake base fit for a Fae of our creamiest buttery vanilla oils swirled with brown sugar-sweetened resins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very intense candied type of peach; all of the sugary notes in this blend are creating that impression, I imagine. I think once this has aged for a bit it might settle down - if you like that really intense quality then you will enjoy it, but it's a bit too much for me right now. It's like Kittenish on steroids, lol.

Yes it's very intense peach. On my skin the peach is big, sweet, bright and juicy. It's pretty loud and I smell the extra sweetness and just a flash of vanilla but mostly a big sweet peach. I'll have to revisit this in a few days to see if I can get more.

Edited by StacyK

I agree that at first this is such an Intense blast of peach I got scared of it!! BUT it settles down to PEACH PERFECTION. Unlike the pineapple this peach has stayed consistant with just a light trace of the cake in the background. I really love this one. Not sure I need another peach scent though! I probably do....

I agree that at first this is such an Intense blast of peach I got scared of it!! BUT it settles down to PEACH PERFECTION. Unlike the pineapple this peach has stayed consistant with just a light trace of the cake in the background. I really love this one. Not sure I need another peach scent though! I probably do....

That's so funny. I get the opposite. On my skin the Pineapple is a big bright blast for a few min. Then the soft cake comes forward. The peach just stays all peach all day, and I love peach, sigh

I'll definitely try again tho.

Edited by StacyK

Holy peach goodness !! I love this so much. It smells like a Fuzzy Navel tastes...if that makes sense. It reminds me of some lotion that I had...Bath and Body Works maybe? But without the chemical scent. Does this come by the gallon???

First on this is almost stabby :( Fortunately it wasn't headache causing or anything like that, but there was something that went straight to my sinuses and gave me a good kick in the head. Huffing while wet was definitely OUT of the question. While the peach DID settle out, it still stayed very prominent, with the fae cake taking the backseat. During dry down it's still pretty and peachy, but just not for me. I like the peach, but the peach doesn't like me. I have a few peachy LPs that I CAN get away with and there ARE 30 fae cakes to choose from so I guess if 1 of us doesn't get along that will be ok... :D Edited by NuTrix

On me this is super big and heady... it evokes the drowsiness of the hottest part of summer when there's no wind and it's hazy and you're drowsy and even the animals are still and all you hear is the occasional distant bzzzt of an insect.

The funny thing though is that no matter how sternly I say "BRAIN, THIS IS *PEACH*", what I smell is honeysuckle, a dense sticky honeysuckle syrup that barely flows, it's so thick. I think my Honey Buzz has permanently inserted honeysuckle into my sense of peach or something. I'm enjoying it now but really look forward to using it in July and August...

• 2 months later...

This one is fantastic. When I first applied it, it was this sweet ripe peach scent with a hint of vanilla cake in the background. It settled very quickly but the peach remained the star for quite some time. It was a beautiful innocent blend of peach and creamy vanilla. It's very sunny and warm. I'm a fan!

• 7 months later...

This is an intense peach in the bottle. When I wear it, it calms down and is a happy mellowed out peach/vanilla that seems perfect for summer time. I just love it. It does have some staying power and a happy vibe to it. I don't think there is anyway to be down or blue or upset when you wear this scent. I will use what I have and then get it in spray form.

• 2 years later...
13 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Sorry to disappoint

Says the least likely to disappoint person I almost kinda sorta  know. 

16 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I might do this one as it was my personal fave, but I do not have any time for requests right now, sorry. It will have to happen in a few months. Sorry to disappoint.

Never disappointed I haven't been around long but I know you're a busy woman dishing out quality products for us lovely ladies. And this product just happened to pique my interest, there's at least 100+ other items I can fawn over ? take your time @Potion Master.