FLOH's Happily Ever After

I thought that I needed to write about the absolutely wonderful customer service :D in an open thank you letter!

All of Mara and Danna's perfumes are amazing, and they offer great service to match! Several months ago I sent them an email asking about a custom perfume as a much needed pick me up. I expected the end results to be good, but I never realized that the scent would end up being as gorgeous as it is!

I had a very hard time putting what I was looking for into words, but they did a wonderful job of matching it anyway. The end result is a lovely combination of cherry and almond, with more notes than I could list here, and the scent is divine! :wub:

Thank you for such wonderful service; its more than I could have asked for!

Ooooh - FLOH, I got a lil' sample of your "Happily" potion - indeed, it's quite lovely! When I was lucky enough to get a custom "sugared" request made it turned out better than I imagined as well - Mara and Danna never fail to amaze with thoughtfulness and craftsmanship here, that is for sure...we're lucky customers!

• 1 month later...

I was just trying to describe the potion to someone and ended up writing a review!

I picked out FLOH's Happily Ever After blend because the notes just called to me. I couldn't even imagine how some of them would combine, but I was still dying to try it.

At first sniff this was pure "CHERRY!" on me. A bit of a candy note, like the sourballs I loved so much as a kid, but not at all syrupy or "cough drop." Strangely, I don't pick up a distinctive almond note, and sometimes I've swapped perfumes away because they turned into the "almonds of doom" on me. Then, as promised, the full fragrance blooms after about five minutes or so. The happy cherry softens into a lovely, complex scent. It's smooth, even a little creamy, and sweet without being foody or cloying; it strikes me as pleasant, upbeat, and balanced. I can see myself wearing this to work easily--or on a fun date!

Thanks for letting us try this one!

• 1 month later...

FLOH sent me some of her lovely custom blend in a little pre-hurricane care package.....isn't she sweet? Although I do not often wear the lighter scents, this one is quite nice.....lightly fruity, slightly floral, and quite sweet. Very nicely done, and I think I may choose this one when I need something that is simply light and pretty......

Thank you FLOH!!!!

• 5 months later...

I got this one to test in the decant circle and OH WOW. This is very interesting and quite nice (It actually made me think of MyDogDaisy, who loves Cherry scents).

At first smell I get wet juicy candied sweet cherry! But then I notice a hint, a slight base not that keeps this grounded. IT is definetly the almond. The two together work very well (although I am not a nut scent person, I like how it melds)

ANd like the description says, after dry down, boy does it ever BLOOM!

I can still smell the yummy cherry and the almond rounding out the other side, but the center of this goodie is all fruit melding with beautiful flower. A beautifully feminine scent that says I smell yummy yet sophisticatedly delicious :001_302: