HELP with measuring the strength of pheros

Hello all,

please let me know if my thoughts below are correct or totally wrong :) thanks

I have all my pheros unscented (i.e. the full strength). However, I noticed that I had some hits when I tried the scenteted pheros (1/3 strength). So i guess I may have applied too much with my unscented ones. Is there a way that I could mix my unscented pheros with a virgin scented oils and end up with similar strength (1/3?).

If I want to make a 10 ml bottles and I mix 3,3 ml of unscented pheros with 6,6 ml of perfume oil - will I get the 1/3 strength?

And if I want to turn this into a 10 ml spray, I would then take 1/3 of the phero enhanced oil (that I mixed myself before) and mix it with 2/3 of perfumers alcohol?

Or if I used only the unscented pheros and wanted to get the same results, I would need to apply a lot less, right? Which I think is a really hard for me to do, so I think if just lessen the strength, I could slather more :)

Part of it has to do with the fragrance and the pheromone blend acting in tandem to attract attention and achieve the result you desire. It has an effect on your own attitude as well. So that's one reason why we're apt to say that the pheromone-enhanced fragrances may - in some cases - be more effective than just the blends alone.

Do you wear a cover fragrance when you utilize the unscented blends?

Yep, I wear cover fragrances from LP. The weird thing is that I usually cannot smell the oil fragrances at all.. and I thought I have a really good nose and I smell things that others don't...but with LP oils I find that I usually cannot smell it after 10 minutes at all..I sniff the wrists like crazy but almost nothing there... and I think the people around me therefore don't smell it either.

When I use a fragrance, I usually don't smell it after a while, because I get use to it. But with new fragrances, I am aware of them the whole day (if they last) or even the day after. It is a mystery for me...

When I use a fragrance, I usually don't smell it after a while, because I get use to it.

But see this is exactly why you shouldn't assume that other people cannot smell it on you.

You should ask Mara this question directly:

If I want to make a 10 ml bottles and I mix 3,3 ml of unscented pheros with 6,6 ml of perfume oil - will I get the 1/3 strength?

Guest cutie.pie

My skin isn't super dry, but if I don't apply a body lotion my perfume doesn't last...

thank you, cutie pie, I was just thinking about hydrating more and this sounds also good :) also please, could I have your email please? I would like to contact you directly if it is no problem for you. I miss that there are no private messages here and I don't want to write unrelated stuff in this thread. Or if it is ok with you, could you contact Heather please? In that case your email address stays private. Or I could do it. Let me know ;)

Guest cutie.pie

thank you, cutie pie, I was just thinking about hydrating more and this sounds also good :) also please, could I have your email please? I would like to contact you directly if it is no problem for you. I miss that there are no private messages here and I don't want to write unrelated stuff in this thread. Or if it is ok with you, could you contact Heather please? In that case your email address stays private. Or I could do it. Let me know ;)

Sure, no problem. I'll send Halo an email exchange request :)