Help with what to buy

Hi I am new to the forum but not really new to pheromones. I bought some EW from LS a while back and just started using it but I am not sure it's working. My intended target works with me and I can't really tell if the EW works. I wanted to try another phero with my EW but I'm not sure what I should buy next. I was thinking about LFM or maybe cougar since he is younger than me. There's so many products that I'm interested in that I can't decide what I should get. Any advice with would greatly appreciated.

Cougar and LFM are both great, and they are something that I would feel comfortable wearing in the work environment. But something to keep in mind: he may not be responding to the EW because copulins do put out a sexy vibe and he could just not be in that frame of mind at work. I know sex is the absolute last thing on my mind at work!! Is there a way to be around him while not at work?

(Also, Cougar doesn't really differentiate based on age. It's just an all around good sexy social phero, and even better in the scented Cougar Potion, so don't let age differences--or lack there of-- stop you from wearing it!)

Or he is interested but does not feel work is the right place to make a move. Either way, like BB said - maybe the same mix outside of work will help get you where you want to go.

Cougar and LFM are both great, and they are something that I would feel comfortable wearing in the work environment. But something to keep in mind: he may not be responding to the EW because copulins do put out a sexy vibe and he could just not be in that frame of mind at work. I know sex is the absolute last thing on my mind at work!! Is there a way to be around him while not at work?

(Also, Cougar doesn't really differentiate based on age. It's just an all around good sexy social phero, and even better in the scented Cougar Potion, so don't let age differences--or lack there of-- stop you from wearing it!)

I would definitely vote for scented Cougar.....it is upbeat, sexy, and sparkly.....love it. Another one that would be good for the workplace is SuperSexy for Women.

And I definitely concur about heavy doses of cops at work. He is probably not showing a reaction because it is inappropriate in the workplace.

I vote for SS4W and Cougar too. A tiny bit of cops might not hurt but as the ladies said, he might be hiding his reactions since you guys are at work.

Maybe the pheros will swing him in the direction you want, maybe not. Try to go out for a casual meal or something. If the ice cannot be broken, maybe he's just not interested for professional or personal reasons. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean and you'll soon have fun experimenting pheros on them.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Let me add some more info about the guy I work with that I couldn't add earlier because I was rushing. We have become closer and go on break together often. We will sit in the car and just talk about work and things like that because our job is extremely frustrating but I have been noticing lately that I'll catch him looking at me differently to the point that it kinda makes me feel nervous lol. Also he has been telling me alot of personal things that have been bothering him (he was involved in an accident and missed almost a month of work) He's a very social person so he will talk to everyone but he will come around me alot at work and he'll do some of my work for me. I don't know if the Eow is responsible for this or even partly responsible

Guest cutie.pie

Ladies here gave you great advice, but here are my 2 cents - also give Open Windows a try. To me, that phero blend is amazing ;)

Hmm, I'm going to go against the tide & add my two cents that this case seems more in line with Gotcha or Perfect Match. Of course, Cougar & Open Windows are always great for social situations... Well, not sure about Cougar at work as I've tried it in a more professional setting & it was disconcerting to be encircled by my male classmates that were hanging on my every word. I know that sounds like a lot of fun, but believe me in the wrong environment it's just straight up weird.