Yay!

Lexykin

I am excitedly waiting for my first LP samples to come to me in the mail (I have ordered Red, White, Flutterby and Pirouet). I ended up finding LP when I was bored and searching for a perfume to claim as my "signature scent." I really love vanilla and amber, so I googled "vanilla amber perfume," and ended up finding my way here. I have read a great deal of forum posts already, and I have found them immensely helpful. So yeah, hi!!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will definately get the original LP on my next order. I totally just looked at the "elegant" fragrance section and fell into despair and happinesss at the same time. Happiness because everything looks amazing, despair because I'm probably going to never have money ever again.

Welcome Lexykin and don't fret. You may stop eating, going to starbucks, buying clothes and even maybe drinking booze when you start your LPMP journey because frankly, you don't need those little things anymore when you are smelling so flipping fantastic all the time. HAHAHA!

Haha! Well if you think about it, the major reason people drink starbucks, have fancy clothes and go out drinking is to be recognized as being cool. However, once I build my pheromone/fragrance collection everyone will just recongize my greatness!! Muhaahahhahaah.

Haha! Well if you think about it, the major reason people drink starbucks, have fancy clothes and go out drinking is to be recognized as being cool. However, once I build my pheromone/fragrance collection everyone will just recongize my greatness!! Muhaahahhahaah.

Thumbs up and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will definately get the original LP on my next order. I totally just looked at the "elegant" fragrance section and fell into despair and happinesss at the same time. Happiness because everything looks amazing, despair because I'm probably going to never have money ever again.

Money is overrated. Smelling awesome is way better ;)

Welcome!!

Edited by Bella15

Welcome, Lexykin! You should definitely get an LP Original. It is a most perfect scent. I'd be perfectly happy always smelling like that one if there weren't so many, many other choices. It was pretty much the one that made me obssessed with LP. I refuse to say I'm addicted...I can quit anytime I want! :Emoticons04214:

Welcome Lexykin and don't fret. You may stop eating, going to starbucks, buying clothes and even maybe drinking booze when you start your LPMP journey because frankly, you don't need those little things anymore when you are smelling so flipping fantastic all the time. HAHAHA!

Just an aside, you won't need to stop drinking booze or Starbucks - people will buy that for you...and sometimes - yes - even the food and clothes too :D

Welcome!

:smilies-23596:

Just an aside, you won't need to stop drinking booze or Starbucks - people will buy that for you...and sometimes - yes - even the food and clothes too :D

Welcome!

:smilies-23596:

Haha, I will just be like "Hi I need food!" *Rubs wrist in a stranger's face*

Haha, I will just be like "Hi I need food!" *Rubs wrist in a stranger's face*

:lol: HAHAHA! Yep, something along those lines....hehehe... :666:

• 3 months later...