WHAT DAY IS IT???

Potion Master

Guest cutie.pie

Hehe you know this little PE addict here is ordering....

Hearts, will you ask for a rebrew of your Marzipan Cake? ;)

I am glad I was well out of the way haha! Anyone get trampled & need first aid lol?

Guest cutie.pie

I didn't this time. You can feel free to ask Mara to rebrew it if you like:)

I was thinking of doing something Marzipan-y, but didn't wanna do it if you're gonna do if lol!

Can't wait to see everyone's PEs :)

I am glad I was well out of the way haha! Anyone get trampled & need first aid lol?

I was wondering where you were! You were hiding from the PE stampede :lol:

Edited by cutie.pie

I do not want to think about how expensive July is going to be!! And yet, I can't wait....

Hehe you know this little PE addict here is ordering....

Wow! So I was thinking a while back about a man's PE...I wonder if I can recall.

Sent in order for my Summer MILF :)

I definitely want a bottle boosted with MLH

Oh, here we go, off to create a fresh summer scent..Please hold.

I was thinking of doing something Marzipan-y, but didn't wanna do it if you're gonna do if lol!

I'm sorry to say that I am going to have to wait do have you do mine Mara. We went to our Precious Metal Clay class last night and found out at the last minute that the sealed packets of silver clay we had bought some years back had dried out! :fright04238: We ended up having to buy more from the teacher in order to proceed with the class. We were lucky she had some to sell. Had no idea that it *could* dry out if it is sealed, but it seems that it can. We might be able to revive the old stuff with a lot of coaxing or can try to sell it to a local jeweler that the teacher recommended. This stuff is not cheap at all. So.. I have waited this long. A bit longer won't be the end of the world. Just a bummer. :(

YES!!! Off to the store!

Dearest Rose,

I am sad for you too. Im also a bit sad for myself, as I feel connected to you and it would be very meaningful to me to have a bit of *you* that I can wear. That's probably a bit mushy but I do really care about you, you share so much of yourself here with us.

Let's hang in there together, the time will come.

Guest cutie.pie

FUCK YEAH!!! WHAT TO ORDER FIRST???

IKR?!??

That's why I still haven't ordered mine, because my funds are limited and ideas aren't lol

Guest cutie.pie

Nice new avatar, cutie pie!

❤️ :)

Looking forward to seeing the great ideas you folks have been sitting on for the past few months!

How about you? Have you considered making a PE? I'm curious which notes you would choose ;)