Hello all!

rob leeds

Hello all I have been lurking around for quite awhile and at long last placed my first order, as its my birthday soon I decided to treat myself!

I have placed the following order:

Mark's Girl Nip 2014 w/ Perfect Match,

Blue for Men w/ Super Sexy 4 Men,

Dark Desires w/ Heart Throb,

Dirty OId Man-Phero Enhanced

Best Selling Men's Collection,

So cant wait for this all to arrive! ,if anybody has any pointers of the best way to use these please give me a shout!

Welcome rob leeds :) I'm so glad when I see guys joining the forum to review some of Mara's awesome man-smell LPs. I have recently bought many MANY samples and some FBs for my husband - searching for something that he'll like (and a phero-boosted one that I will like) Everything you've ordered is great - my fav of that bunch is Dark Desires. DO read up on the pheromones and their use though - don't use them irresponsibly, LOL.

The only one I can't seem to like is Dirty Old Man - and my husband doesn't care for it either. I'm sure it's the cops, but this is where dry down and patience factors in.

Looking forward to what you think!

BTW I'm a gal... but I've not been able to fix my avi photo for 3 weeks... still trying to figure out what changed (probably a computer/settings update on my end that I'm totally at the mercy of until I figure out how to switch them back, LOL)

Edited by LoveStruck

Hello all I have been lurking around for quite awhile and at long last placed my first order, as its my birthday soon I decided to treat myself!

I have placed the following order:

Mark's Girl Nip 2014 w/ Perfect [/size]Match, [/size]Blue for Men w/ Super Sexy 4 Men, [/size]Dark Desires w/ Heart Throb,[/size]Dirty OId Man-Phero Enhanced[/size]Best Selling Men's Collection,[/size]

So cant wait for this all to arrive! ,if anybody has any pointers of the best way to use these please give me a shout![/size]

Excellent start. I love Girl Nip & Blue. :) My recommendation #1 Dirty Old Man has couplins so don't get those on your clothes (allow for dry down before putting clothing over any place you apply). Don't get that in your hair or on your face either. :)

Definitely read up on those phero blends so you know which for what setting. Check out the reviews in the men's forum and the reading room. You've got lots of great fragrances coming so have fun with it. Look forward to your reviews. I'm sure a couple of our resident guys will have plenty to add.

Remember that with pheros less is more in most cases so start out light, keep track of your application and work your way up.

Welcome!

Edited by StacyK

Welcome !

Mark's Girl Nip is one my hubby will wear for me, as well as Dirty Old Man. He has a lot of success with Swimming with Sharks at work as well. Another one he is trying out right now is Pinnacle to help with occasional downtimes.

We have some fabulous male reviewers and advisers here, as you probably have already read. :bday1029:

Welcome rob leeds! :bye: Nice to see another guy joining our forum. I can't really speak to any of the male scents as my husband can't really be bothered with it unless I put it on him, but have fun with all your purchases. The other guys on the forum will chime in soon I'm sure. I think everything Mara makes smells great!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions about guy's scents or pheromones, I will be happy to help as best I can.