New Releases for JULY 2015!

Guest cutie.pie

Update: smelling the 2014 and 2015 of Ambrosia side by side just in the vial, I'm picking up more vanilla in the 2014 batch and more marachno cherry + patchouli in the 2015 batch. Which is ok by me !!!

I was curious about this!! Thank you! :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first impression in store: The men's scents are amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H2OOOO was the first one I smelled as I was curious as to the hedione and I just swooned. I am not exaggerating. I lay down on the little couch in the store and the LPMP team seemed to find that very amusing while I was sniffing my wrists. I tried the female version MOIST next but my nose wouldn't cooperate at that point anymore. Hubby agrees that H2OOO and Garden in the Rain are awesome and he would wear them for me. (He's going to have to battle me for them !!!)

I have the sampler next to me and will take my time over the enxt few days getting to know everything. :purr:

Update: smelling the 2014 and 2015 of Ambrosia side by side just in the vial, I'm picking up more vanilla in the 2014 batch and more marachno cherry + patchouli in the 2015 batch. Which is ok by me !!!

Oooh, thanks so much for this, androstenol! These are the ones I've most eager to try!!

It is also so lovely to have a forumite on the ground and bringing back reports!

Lucky, androstenol! Thanks for the first-hand reports. Oh, god, why didn't I just buy a full bottle set?

Just curious, has anyone else been worried that things will sell out faster now that customers can walk into an actual store? :o I've been afraid to ask and wondering if Mara is making a little bit extra now. Or will the competition be even more fierce to get the popular ones. :wink2:

Anyone else feel this way? :( I've always had a big problem with limited edition anything and getting it before it's gone.

Is maybe Summer Crush similar to Fraise Citron?

It's not a bakery scent, though, so I'm assuming they're not too much alike.

Thanks for the report, Androstenol! H2O O O it is! I need women swooning around me right & left haha!

Such a thoroughly Fun romp through the images and descriptions...and this especially ,my dearest LunaChick brought joy :abfx: :abfx: :abfx:

..."She would make herself be still
she would listen to the rain
she would listen to the wind
and what it had to tell her
she would speak to the bees
and learn their secret alchemy.
She would kiss a rose
and lick the honeysuckle
feel the grass like the skin of the earth
the dirt holding warmth and life and knowledge
all these things she would apprehend
once she began to be quiet
and listen
to everything around her."

...anticipating panic everything selling out with the fabulous First Friday's :w00t:

I debated buying a 2015 occo a, I'll have to wait for the sample to see if the patch is too snatch.

:lol:

I want to try them all! But, I'm dying to try Steamy Bikini & Moist. For some reason those are stuck in my head now.

I debated buying a 2015 occo a, I'll have to wait for the sample to see if the patch is too snatch.

Same. I like to hoard this one- but a sample is needed with this version I think.

I figured you would like that poem, Calii Sunshine - I was thinking of you and Batsy when I wrote it.

Guest cutie.pie

It's not a bakery scent, though, so I'm assuming they're not too much alike.

Thank you for answering Luna! :)

I keep reading through the notes for these new releases. I am about to drive to Oregon just to try them..and meet the crew..and see the shop. Honestly, I am overly excited about these. What a wonderful agony, this sense of "antici....pation." (You just heard Dr. Frank n Furter in your heads, didn't you? That was undoubtedly followed, for all us oldsters, by hard-hitting drums and Carly Simon. Am I right?)

Edited by Wanderlust

Just want to give an update on the PEs, as I had said I would try to get them up by today. Big surprise, there were a bunch more orders than I had realized so I am a tad behind. I've got most of them done, but it looks like I won't get everything up until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Just want to give an update on the PEs, as I had said I would try to get them up by today. Big surprise, there were a bunch more orders than I had realized so I am a tad behind. I've got most of them done, but it looks like I won't get everything up until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No worries Mara. :)

Thank You, for doing PEs at this very busy transitional time. :purr:

Aww Androstenol what a nice post you wrote, I came here looking for more info on PE's and read your store experiences. Will be looking forward to your new release reviews in the future since you'll most likely be one of the first to have access to them..lucky!

Wow could it be we might have more PEs than NRs?? That's insane! PE mania'

Yep; and it's exactly as I predicted! Y'all are addicted to PEs: making them and buying them (says the woman who has probably nearly 100 PEs in her possession). :lol:

'Hi, my name is Snoopyace and I'm an LP PE addict.'

Me neither but I know they were slammed by PE's. Doing my best to put on my patient face.

I already have a ginormous order in the works and I was pretty sure I would want at least a couple of other PEs, so I am waiting to order the sampler with those and have the whole shebang come together in one overwhelming festival of awesomeness.

I keep swearing I won't buy PE's... and then...they come out!

I did it with at least one! ,Once notes are posted, I might end up doing even more damage!!!!

I'm right there with you both….LOL

There's always that promise (to self) that NEXT time I WILL be strong and avoid temptation, or at LEAST limit myself when the next PE wave hits.

But then the labels go up & I realize I'm only BS-Ing myself. Oh well, we may all be on an episode of "HOARDERS: the LP EDITION" soon but the film crew will be delighted to spend all day in the midst of such olfactory nirvana.

There's always that promise (to self) that NEXT time I WILL be strong and avoid temptation, or at LEAST limit myself when the next PE wave hits.

But then the labels go up & I realize I'm only BS-Ing myself. Oh well, we may all be on an episode of "HOARDERS: the LP EDITION" soon but the film crew will be delighted to spend all day in the midst of such olfactory nirvana.

Yes, but wouldn't you want to totally hide the precious? I'd fear they'd take them (for their own use as they would not be thrown away). I'd super hide them - if that's even a thing. :D

I am so ashamed. I pulled up my paypal account and realized that in 2 months, I spent more than my mortgage payment on perfumes. I got so out of hand with that tax refund!!! I've put in my PE order and my NR order and next month, I will be limited to a total of $100. Or should I make that $1,000.

Or maybe I should just sell the house and use the proceeds on perfume. So many decisions.