Cocoa Butter & Honey Body Butter

tyvey

So Mara suggested this as replacement for the Nom Butterstuff I can never shut up about. The main differences are that this has more slip and more intense scent (esp as compared to the edible cake butterstuff, in both regards). It is great for massage :Emoticons0424:The scent is vacationy and dreamy and very relaxing. Like the previous butterstuff - my fretful face LOOOOVES it, I use it on my lips, and it calms the allergic dermatitis (?) on my arms as well as the gross rx chemical that was previously the only thing that worked on it.

Oh, that reminds me, my husband was complaining of itchiness after being in a hottub - I used this on him with immediate cessation of the symptoms. And my hands are visibly better - I showed Mara my hands but she then countered with her own age and OK I can't compete, the woman looks awesome. This is too moisturizing for my teenage daughter but that's ok, more for me. And Im currently addicted to the scent - I talked about that in another thread. This is THE discovery of the year for me. I use this every day, sometimes more, oh who am I kidding ?? I have this by my bed, sometimes cracked open so I can smell it in my room. it's THAT delicious :purr:

So Mara suggested this as replacement for the Nom Butterstuff I can never shut up about. The main differences are that this has more slip and more intense scent (esp as compared to the edible cake butterstuff, in both regards). It is great for massage :Emoticons0424:The scent is vacationy and dreamy and very relaxing. Like the previous butterstuff - my fretful face LOOOOVES it, I use it on my lips, and it calms the allergic dermatitis (?) on my arms as well as the gross rx chemical that was previously the only thing that worked on it.

where can I purchase this at

Ok the body butter- cocoa butter and honey- is TO DIE FOR. It's so hydrating - like straight up BUTTER. But sinks in and isn't greasy. And smells like straight up white chocolate heavenly goodness! I need tubs of this!

DD- I had Mara invoice me

Ok the body butter- cocoa butter and honey- is TO DIE FOR. It's so hydrating - like straight up BUTTER. But sinks in and isn't greasy. And smells like straight up white chocolate heavenly goodness! I need tubs of this!

DD- I had Mara invoice me

do you know how much it is...

• 2 months later...

so this is awesomeness and amazing. I was a bit skeptical given how I usually slather a ton of body butters in large quantities.

that said, a little goes a long way. It's not as slick to apply other bbs, but I found that's bc it is so concentrated. I only need a little bit of this and it's so moisturizing. I don't have to slather. I do really rub it in though, bc I feel it works better that way. And massaging it into the skin is also healthy. It melts well on the skin, so it's easy.

For me, the hydration lasts at least 2 days. and that's with massaging it all into my skin. It has a strong scent, so you may want to use a few hours prior to going out etc. I love the scent, but noticed that others picked up on as strong. But I did slather so that is probably part of it. Now I know I don't need to slather this.

So glad I ordered 2 - and they will last awhile bc it's amazing how little it takes to fully moisturize. So def order this, so amazing. and the honey in it has multi purposes. Super love for this!

BG, that sounds like a beautiful body butter! Where/how do we order these?

I emailed for an invoice in my last order. It's really a gorgeous chocolate scent too - a bit strong at first but calms down nicely. :)

when I can, I will order more for sure, it feels almost like a healing balm too - consistency wise - very thick, so rub it in and give your skin a nice massage too. :)