BLATANT INVITATION.....OMG

odd thing I have noticed with BI (and other pheros, but BI was the one that made me realize it): it works SO MUCH DIFFERENTLY for me when i am on birth control. i wasn't on the pill when i posted my last review, when it worked so well, but now that i am back on it it's a very tricky balance to get just the right amount. the line between too little & too much is *so thin* - when i do get it right it's still magic, but it's sooo hard to get in that little space of 'right'!

recently i wore a shitload of a scent boosted with BI - and i mean shitload - to a party in a loft where it was about 105 inside all night [diffusion city] and i couldn't make it through the room without people (both genders) stopping me to tell me how good i looked, how awesome my hair was, how cool my shoes were, you name it...although bizarrely the bartender HATED me, yet no one else seemed to get weird effects. :lol: but i haven't been able to quite get back to that perfect dosage again. sigh :(

in the more general sense, i feel like i have a much harder time with all pheros when i am on BC. many seem less effective, and when i do get stellar hits, they are always consistent for that one phero-wearing session but again, hard to get that exact dosage right again. has anyone else experienced this? i would expect things enhanced by cops to function a little differently for obvious reasons, but even the purely social ones seem different. hmm.

If you're not taking hormonal birth control for medical reasons, have you considered natural methods of birth control?

Edited by MeriendaTime

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not taking hormonal birth control for medical reasons, have you considered natural methods of birth control?

the main reason i started taking it was to have my period only every 3 months (it's lo-seasonique). i don't get laid enough at this point in time for that even to really be a reason to take BC :lol: though i do have my hopes that that will change (hi, BI, are you listening?? HELP ME). when i stopped taking it for about 8 months it was because i was uninsured and couldn't really afford it between the gyno visits and the pills themselves - $$$$$!!! i found that there were a host of both positive and negative differences not being on it, but ultimately decided the negatives outweighed the positives once i got insurance again. i did switch from seasonale to lo-seasonique - which is notably different though not quite in the ways i interpreted, but i suppose that's a novel for another time.

So...blatant invitation is FANTASTIC for boosting your workout. Much better than an energy drink. I believe Dolly said Dominance was great so leather probably would be too, but I skipped on that because it can go awfully wrong awfully fast on a bad day.

I've used BI a couple times on a jog and outlasted my sister who is much younger and in better shape than I am.

I'm think I may try leather and wash it off after a workout because BI is giving me attention I don't want while exercising. Imagine huffing and puffing and someone sidling up next to you trying to chat you up.

I started running on pavement initially. I had two four inch stripes on my neck and another four inch stripe down my torso. A highschool kid on a skateboard went by....another couple blocks...the same kid goes by again. I turned into a different street and the SAME kid skates by. The fourth time he skates by he says, "Is your name Jennifer?" to which I replied, "No..*wheeze*...I'm not...*huff* Jennifer...*puffs* Kid...*wheeze*. I graduated highschool *puffs* years...*gasps* ago." Poor kid looked embarrassed and mumbled "Sorry. You looked like this girl I know named Jennifer."

Hah! A girl!

I jog at night and that kind of freaked me out. He was a highschool kid, but I'm a small woman. I felt a little stalked, imagine if it had been a stalkery much bigger man?? I decided to take my exercise to a more populated area, the park. But of course...mostly away from people..away from the trail and on the grass. At the end of my run I sat on the park bench to catch my breath and a Tall, dark haired green eyed sexy MAAAAN...with a tiny pooch (wtf?) walks by, notices me and begins to gently command his small poodle in an obvious effort to get my attention. "Sit" *looks at me*. "Good girl." *smiles at me*. I wouldve fanned myself if I had the energy. He tried to engage me in some conversation but I wasn't receptive as I had a boyfriend at the time.

Huh. On second thought, I think I'll try rubbing a dab under my nose instead. And if I happen to run into Mr. TallAndSexayyy I'll whip BI out of my pocket and slatherslatherslather.

Edited by MeriendaTime

Yeah, for me it wouldn't really matter because I work out in my house, but if I worked out elsewhere, I don't think I would go with BI. Very sexual and has an assload of cops in it, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I was pre-warned that BI would be a bit of a bear to cover and when I took a whiff after opening the bottle I could see the warning had merit, lol. Smell those pheromones! Treated BI like EoW, (though BI is not as intense as EoW, I promise!), applied and let dry down then added a cover scent.

Hubby responded well to BI :D Good mood, touchy feely, became the initiator (usually I'm the horn-dog :blushing: ) He was rather intense later or should I say intent? It was not the first time I used cops with him, but it did confirm that copulins don't just provide an initiative but they seem to provide "staying" power as well.

I've used BI multiple times since then and the results have been consistent, on hubby anyway- he's the only one that matters, lol. I've worn it in combo with other things: LAM, Cougar Potion, Primal Instinct...) with more than satisfying results. It's become something I layer on the weekends when time with hubby is guaranteed and it hasn't disappointed yet! :Emoticons0424:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Got this in an un-test spray and did 2 sprays last night before going out to experiment...besides a few drunken sloppy guys in the group who were all over every girl they saw, I didn't notice any hits or behavior out of the ordinary. For this in alcohol spray, how many sprays work best for you? (I'm in early-mid 20s as far as cops production)

I have this in oil, so I can't comment on the number of sprays. (A swipe on my torso from my cleavage to my belly button and a dab split between wrists worked the best. I don't know what that translates to in sprays.) But BI was my first unscented phero, and I used to wear it when I went out, but I had a hard time noticing hits around strangers. It was more noticeable when I wore it around men I knew.

I think I wear 3 or 4 sprays. But I wanted to mention this...if you wear a sexual blend out in public you might not see the reactions because men will try to hide them if they are inappropriate. For example a family member or a good friend who doesn't think of you that way will not act turned on despite what strong sexual phero you are wearing.

I think I wear 3 or 4 sprays. But I wanted to mention this...if you wear a sexual blend out in public you might not see the reactions because men will try to hide them if they are inappropriate. For example a family member or a good friend who doesn't think of you that way will not act turned on despite what strong sexual phero you are wearing.

This is absolutely correct. I have had this happen before.

Good point! I always try to remember this if I think I am not getting hits from something...everyone hides their impulses to a certain extent depending on circumstances.

From the little 5ml spray bottle I would say 4-5 sprays.

2 sprays from one of the 5ml size equals about 1 & a half sprays from a 1 oz size bottle. 4 or 5 sprays should get you something noticeable. But like the other ladies said, you may need to have a keener eye to see the hits...like when men will be stealing glances or watching you when they don't think you'll notice. In a bar situation though, it'll depend on how much the guys been drinking and how brazen his personality may be.

Pheros are indiscriminate and will attract all kinds...so pick a safe place to imbibe and bring friends...sloppy drunks = gross :lol:

I'm so glad that someone finally did the math one this. Thank you!

:^^:

I'm loving this one, I get a ton of self effects and I do get slight hits from it when I'm out in public....

Hehehe...slight so far as you know.... :)

I'm so glad that someone finally did the math one this. Thank you!

ditto!

Thank you! I have the trial size spray, and I used 2-3 sprays. I'm also early 20s though so I am still producing cops and am always weary of going overboard. 4 sprays next time it is :)

Although, I must confess (incoming review, dun dun dun), I definitely got an obvious hit from the night I wore this that I originally didn't think to attribute to BI as much as to drunkenness. Alas, it was def BI, it was pretty forward! I wore 3 (Trial vial) sprays to a party at my male friend group's house, which was probably dangerous because multiple men in that group have gunned for me in the past (I briefly dated one of the 3 roommates and it turned sour so I got no positive or sexual reaction from him, blergh). Well! Only 1 of the 3 roommates hadn't ever expressed sexual interest in me before, and apparently tonight was his night to put me in an incredibly awkward position and give them one more reason to feel resentful of me :( they're pretty much frenemies now since I've resisted sleeping with them :(.

So #3 here, he walks with me and the group to the bar but then starts buying me drinks left and right once we get there (and stupid me just accepts the challenge). Fast forward 20 minutes to him telling me how beautiful I am and how we hadn't talked much before so he didn't realize how intelligent I am, its so hard to find an intelligent and beautiful girl, blah blah blah....fast forward to me crashing at their pad but not intimately with him in his bed (upon my declining), and then finally to the final clip in the morning where he is coldly distant to me because he feels slighted and there's nothing I can really do about that but feel a teensy bit guilty that I was a BI-toting enabler. Bad bad self! This stuff IS dangerous!

...and apparently tonight was his night to put me in an incredibly awkward position and give them one more reason to feel resentful of me :( they're pretty much frenemies now since I've resisted sleeping with them :(.

Don't feel too bad. Who wants friends of either sex who are going to resent you for *not* doing something you don't want to do? That's not "friends". That's objectification/lust - someone treating you like an object and then getting pissed off because the "object" didn't do what he expected or wanted it to do. Friends respect you for making choices that are right for yourself. You're not obligated to sleep with anyone, regardless of which phero you're wearing, or because they bought you drinks.

Don't feel too bad. Who wants friends of either sex who are going to resent you for *not* doing something you don't want to do? That's not "friends". That's objectification/lust - someone treating you like an object and then getting pissed off because the "object" didn't do what he expected or wanted it to do. Friends respect you for making choices that are right for yourself. You're not obligated to sleep with anyone, regardless of which phero you're wearing, or because they bought you drinks.

Eggers, that is such a true statement, I wish more folks would realize this and live by it...

ditto!

No prob! ^_^

he is coldly distant to me because he feels slighted and there's nothing I can really do about that but feel a teensy bit guilty

Don't even waste teensy on him. BI or no BI, he had an agenda...1) get you drunk 2) get himself laid It's so obvious. I wouldn't feel 1 teensy bit anything negative about being an awesome human being that can't be manipulated into the bedroom :heart708:

Eggers, that is such a true statement, I wish more folks would realize this and live by it...

:yeahthat::jumpforjoy:

:yeahthat:

Thank you, Eggers! :love:

:clapW2:

hehehhe, you ladies are so right.

Young men/unbridled testosterone, sighhh.

Though that's not to say that unbridled testosterone isn't sometimes just the thing for the situation :)

hehehhe, you ladies are so right.

Young men/unbridled testosterone, sighhh.

Though that's not to say that unbridled testosterone isn't sometimes just the thing for the situation :)

:lol: You're right about that!

• 2 months later...

The sampler scent of Under Your Spell was a bit harsh for me, so I finally decided to get two 500 mcg bottle of BI lightly scented because in the end the result when layered with LFN were great, but still I need to take pains to lower the amount of CS-BI just a tad so LFN would have a bit of a more dominant presence. This is a surprisingly good social blend for me, at least if I'm careful about layering it with other phero blends.

For some reason or other I feel like I'm in a lot more self-control wearing this than Sexology, and Sexology is too intense for me to try wearing in public again, even with Leather or Dominance.

With BI I'm more in control of myself and more capable of being socially direct in a kinder-gentler-softer manner, but note I'm only saying this as someone who'd wear it with LFM/N in public, I'm kind of worried of what I might come across as without a Queen Bee or Alpha phero blend to accompany that. BI by itself, probably only in private.

Edited by Queen of Swords

Aniko, those ain't friends and they never were. Eggers is right. They've proven that however much they may like you and appreciate the good things about you, they do not respect you because in their minds ultimately you were nothing but a masturbation device that wouldn't perform, therefore they're pissed at it- HOW DARE YOU have your own mind and intentions. I'm grateful they revealed this about themselves before, say, you dated any of them with any seriousness.

Edited by tyvey

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I'm starting to think that BI doesn't like me. I don't wear it often, but when I do, it only takes the smallest things to 'flip my bitch switch', as Halo says. And when I say, "the smallest things", I really mean that it takes nothing at all. I don't get it. I haven't had this problem wearing -enone in LFN, Leather or Sexpionage, but I can't figure out what else it might be. Unless I'm wearing too much.

But today I simply "lollipopped" with Odalisk. Then some irritating things happened while I was out shopping - annoying old lady in front of me in a line buying a kabillion lottery tickets in several bunches, and the cashier effing up the transaction & taking forever to figure it out, when all I wanted to buy was a five dollar yoga block - that kind of thing, but about 4 or 5 different obnoxious things in succession, (very aggravating). When I got home, I had a *flash of rage* when Nuts tore into the brand new bag of litter I'd just bought, and proceeded to dump about 2 cups of it onto the floor while I was trying to eat a freaking quesadilla that it took me 15 minutes of standing in line to buy. And I mean that I actually tripped out. Only for a second, but I quite literally saw red. Wtf? :huh: It was like a flash of the worst PMS anger - the kind that makes you feel like an idiot afterwards.

I don't think I'm a BI girl. I *might* give it another go or two, just to be sure. But I don't like the feeling that I could flip out over something stupid. I may wind up putting the two bottles I have with BI on my trade page, 'cause non-sensical, ridiculous wig-outs like this have happened while wearing both perfumes - MRF V2 and Odalisk. Bummer. :( I want to be Blatantly Inviting too.

Maybe I should try it a couple more times, but with less. I didn't even think about the lolly. That's more or less how I apply most of my "pheromas", including the ones with Leather, LFN and Sexpionage. Puzzling...

I freaking love Odalisk, too. I'd be so bummed to let it go.

wait!

yes, don't give up on odalisque!

Try just your wrists and neck.

Or try it when your working out like some use Dominance.

or, worst case, use it in place of wax melts but you'd have to ask mara or nutrix what works fordilution

so you don't pherobomb yourself. I use old wax plus 1/3-1/5 of a sampler bottle (haven't opened any of my bottles for this so don't know drops.)

I would say the lollipop is most probably too much!

Maybe I should try it a couple more times, but with less. I didn't even think about the lolly. That's more or less how I apply most of my "pheromas", including the ones with Leather, LFN and Sexpionage. Puzzling...

I freaking love Odalisk, too. I'd be so bummed to let it go.

Have you tried to buffer it by layering with another mone to perhaps buffer the none, if that may be the problem? Do you have Topper or a complimentary scent with a-nol in it? Or maybe TMI? Un or scented? Maybe BI just needs a buddy to hang with to keep her happy while you wear her ^_^ In this instance, I would even try layering them directly over top of each other. Just a thought anyway :blushing:

Edit: This was a note to Nutrix, sorry: have you experimented more with using them in place of wax melts?

Edited by MissHazel