Seaside Sizzle w/ Aja

Beccah

BTW, I am in love with this scent, Mara. I want to have a bottle of this handy during the winter to remind me (when we're Butt-deep in snow) that spring will come again, and that the sun will warm the world enough to make the flowers bloom and the bees buzz outside my window.

I haven't gotten any actual sex from it, just smells sexy to me. LOL My DH unfortunately has a terrible sense of smell, but I do think pheromones still work on him, albeit in a more subtle way.

And then people would come over and think I have been having sex in my kitchen since it SLF.

But it is a classy smelling SLF, so maybe not such a bad thing ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wearing this on one wrist and 221 B on the other. Seaside Sizzle is THE WOMAN, before she was quite aware of who she could become, prior to the first realisation that brilliance and high character could create a perfectly controlled demiworld. Oh, yes, she so adeptly maneuvered her way across every chess board of her choosing..not even Holmes was immune to The Woman.

These two scents are the workings of an evil genius of a Potion Mistress..and I do love an evil genius..and she wins. There will be a full bottle in my next order.

Edited by Wanderlust

• 1 month later...

For me, the Hydrangea in this marches right out and makes itself at home. I haven't detected much honey or cocoa butter yet, but I love this scent far more than I thought I would. I would never have suspected myself of a weakness for Hydrangea notes in perfume, but I just can't stop sniffing this one!

• 1 month later...

This is a very simple scent that definitely reminds me of something commercial! In a good way! Its a rich floral honey that gives me the impression that it has mango in it. Super tropical in a floral way.

Im not picking up the sexy from it, its too bright and fresh to be anything else. I cant say much else, the honey makes it richer as time wears on and it just smells like cocoabutter by the end of the day. I wouldve loved this once upon a time, its still pretty tho.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I'm in 2 minds with Seaside Sizzle. Yesterday I wore this perfume. Oh, I did love this when first applied. Rich, creamy, dripping honey. Sexy and delicious. After wear, the floral became soapy to my nose. Not dislike, but not "me". Then finally I got wafts of sexy, delicious honey. I thought I'd give the perfume another try today. Yes, wet it's gloriously the same. Drydown produced a slight floral, but was mostly creamy honey that became smuttier as the hours past.

Today was hotter, and I'd been outside sweating more than yesterday, so I wonder if that's why I had different results. Hmmm, will definitely try again!

AIGH crap I forgot this has Aja and put it in my hair. Am I going to have permanent coochie head, solvable only with a clarifying shampoo? I hope not

I'm addicted to Aja, wear it on its own, I have never experienced this even though I deliberately run it through my hair. Reactions are typically that people comment on loving the way I smell and impulsive hugging, some not wanting to let go of me. I've mixed it with TH into a spray and have freely used it in my hair and on clothing with no negative smell as well. I've been trying to put my finger on the experiences I have with Aja, not overly sexual but it draws people in, I just had an epiphany catching my avi in the corner. I think Aja amps the earth mother, Poison Ivy vibe that I seem to give off on my own.

I've never had a problem with this, that I know of ;) , with waiting on dry down, or basically not waiting. I've gotten this on my clothes without any snatchy scent left behind. Have not had it in my hair tho.

When it comes to straight Aja, I think it goes snatchy in general on my skin and on my clothes. I try to avoid that issue.

So, the description of Aja as "attracting insects, bees..." scares me a bit. :arf:

Regarding the scent: Wow, freshly-cut hydrangeas all the way! Like plunging my nose into a bouquet--not a complaint; it's a wonderful scent. And yes, sexy. I couldn't smell anything else (and the other notes just barely peeked through several hours later), but that was fine with me.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I tried this again today and it aged really well!! The floral note is blended more fully into honey and the cocoa butter is much more in background on my skin. This is in the sale---gonna nab another bottle!!

I tried this again today and it aged really well!! The floral note is blended more fully into honey and the cocoa butter is much more in background on my skin. This is in the sale---gonna nab another bottle!!

Yes, the hydrangea and cocoa butter have meshed beautifully. I've really been enjoying this scent this summer. It's also a great cover for stinkier pheros like Cuddle Bunny and BANG!.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm a lp newbie so it's quite delightful discovering how these scents transform from the bottle to application and then a few hours later. I got the sample and out of the bottle it smelled funky sweet lol I really didn't care for it ATALL. I decided to try it out today and over time it does smell lovely and feels very organic to my 'natural scent'. I'm Trinidadian and the smell of this one is very authentic to the heat and sweetness that lingers in the air...