Private Editions for July 2015

Thank you, John for the invoice. The storms have caused all kinds of outages here. Could not log in to PayPal until about an hour ago, but we are good to go! Thanks again for all your hard work and kindnesses. Peace!

Edited by Wanderlust

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone changes his or her mind about Milfy Summer, please let me know. I'm pretty sure I would love a bottle of that! :)

Mara, I'd like to buy a bottle of Summer Shine, please -- hopefully there is a bottle still available.

Edited by Cougarrific

OMG will you look at my labels!! I *love* them Mara!! Also, now I'm über-excited for my PE's! I'm thinking they'll represent both sides of my feminine personality really well.

Very curious how the Iris shines. :lol:

Mara,

Could I please have 1additional bottle of Victoria's Black Cobra, for a total of 2 bottles.

I'm going to release my bottle of Six of Cups, as I just tried on a strawberry note perfume and realized it does not like my skin.

Can you or John invoice me and I will pay immediately….thanks

I'm wondering the same thing -- I really want to try the White Cobra, but Nola went all booze and smoke on me. :(

Well I'd bet chemistry will play a roll. But this had me at French musk. I think it's bound to be a little different than Nola. Mara did note it was somewhat boozy tho.

Well I just received my PE order and holy shit! Everyone here is so creative and Maras talent is unbelievable! These all smell fucking fantastic!!!

Edited by hearts

Nevyn Scent is amazing! I'll have to post a better review from the computer ((i'm on my phone right now.)

Great. Now I have TOTAL anxiety since my package hasn't arrived yet and people are ordering more. Do I just order more now without smelling or possibly lose my chance at getting a second bottle of Jennifer's Summer Shine or a first bottle of White Cobra.

ARGGGHHHHHHH

Mara I GOTTA have another bottle of Jennifer's Summer Shine (I should have learned last Summer after the awesomeness of Sunset and Key Lime Kisses!!!)

I LOVE all the PEs I was lucky enough to score. This one is amazing. I honestly don't know how you continue to 'brew' such incredible creations.

So... please put one aside for moi, I will add it to my cart ;) Thank you. :DANCY2: (Summer Shine Groove Kittehhhh)

Nevyn Scent

"Resembling his favorites from Dad's stash, but just maybe a tiny tad more innocent. Chocolate and chocolate absolute, with accents of cherry tobacco, marshmallow, maple sugar, vanilla and sweet sandalwood. Boyishly masculine and playful."

This is the PE that Mara made for Captain Awesome and it smells AMAZING. The chocolate really takes center stage with hints of marshmallow and sandalwood floating on top. The maple sugar and cherry tobacco peak out occasionally. This is a fantastic gourmand scent. It is a sweet, slightly masculine scent but I do think this could be worn on a woman who likes chocolate/gourmand scents. He LOVES IT!!! So does his mother and me.

Great. Now I have TOTAL anxiety since my package hasn't arrived yet and people are ordering more. Do I just order more now without smelling or possibly lose my chance at getting a second bottle of Jennifer's Summer Shine or a first bottle of White Cobra.

ARGGGHHHHHHH

Oh, JLisa, if it's any comfort I haven't even gotten my shipping notice yet, so I'm going crazy right along with you! Seriously, though, try not to stress out and let it ruin your fun. Sometimes Mara ends up with more bottles than she originally estimated, or sometimes if there is heavy demand and she still has the ingredients she can brew some more for us. Also, it's rare for everything to work for everyone, so you can always keep an eye on the trade threads. Don't lose hope!

Plus, LP packages are ALWAYS worth the wait! :-)

ETA: And I just read my post from a few days ago in the What Are We Ordering thread... apparently I needed to be advising myself similarly at that point in time! LOL

I'm ready to review Fox Medicine, do I do that here or is there a thread for that ?

Hey, androstenol, usually we wait for the creator to start the thread and do the first "official" review. In this case, since the creator (me) isn't going to have any bottles to review for a bit, I give the go-ahead to anyone who wants to give me a preview!

ETA: That goes for you Summer Shine people too! Black Cat wants to hear ALL ABOUT IT!!!!! :purr:

Edited by Blackcat

Hey, androstenol, usually we wait for the creator to start the thread and do the first "official" review. In this case, since the creator (me) isn't going to have any bottles to review for a bit, I give the go-ahead to anyone who wants to give me a preview!

ETA: That goes for you Summer Shine people too! Black Cat wants to hear ALL ABOUT IT!!!!! :purr:

Same here with Raspberry 'Roon! I'm out of town and won't be able to pick up my package until next week so if anybody gets their bottle sooner and feels like sharing their thoughts on it, feel free to start the thread for me :)

I'm ready to review Fox Medicine, do I do that here or is there a thread for that ?

You can start a review thread in the PE subforum.

I can't stand it. I was going to be good! But --

If available, could I get one more each of mine, Mara?

Summer Shine

Fox Medicine (thanks for the lovely review, androstenol!)

6 of Cups

oK, Got it all updated to here. Sorry for not being on this post for a few days.

Since there are quite a few left and this is fabulous, would love to reserve (3) more of Jennifer's Summer Shine

Seajam, You've got 2 more, for a total of 3. Thank you.

Blackcat, sorry about the wait for your package. The guys told me it went out today and took awhile due to the sprays and such. Apologies. Thanks for being so patient. xoxox

oK, Got it all updated to here. Sorry for not being on this post for a few days.

Seajam, You've got 2 more, for a total of 3. Thank you.

Blackcat, sorry about the wait for your package. The guys told me it went out today and took awhile due to the sprays and such. Apologies. Thanks for being so patient. xoxox

Oh, no worries, Mara!!! I knew it was a ginormous order (to use the technical term) and as I said above, that it would be worth the wait!!!

I'm obsessed with Sweet Nova. Does anyone know if this is the same as Tidesong's honeyed amber and neroli? I read that this was rebrew and that is the description that best describes this scent.

I'm so obsessed that I'm wondering if I can get a rebrew of a rebrew.

Please send bail money. Apparently, marching bands and glitter canons are considered a disturbance of the peace. The snooty neighbours have no sense of humour whatsoever.

Edited by Wanderlust

Before I begin testing, Mara, I just realised you guys never invoiced me for Christie's Sweet and Spicy. There will be a new order coming shortly.

Off to test the new PE.

Edited by Wanderlust

I'm obsessed with Sweet Nova. Does anyone know if this is the same as Tidesong's honeyed amber and neroli? I read that this was rebrew and that is the description that best describes this scent.

I'm so obsessed that I'm wondering if I can get a rebrew of a rebrew.

I was Cheeseburgers' PE you'd have to ask her if that was the idea. I'd say those are fairly popular resins so it doesn't necessarily mean that.

BTW you can have my MILFY if you want it. I really should be making space not over stocking. :)

Does anyone know if this is the same as Tidesong's honeyed amber and neroli? I read that this was rebrew and that is the description that best describes this scent.

I believe they were similar ideas but Sweet Nova was first, IIRC. It's happened before where there have been PEs which had similar constructions either in the same month or in consecutive months.