Private Editions for July 2015

I have this crazy idea that I need to find the "me" scent and then I'll stop fantasizing about prostituting my 48 year old body or getting a second job just to afford new releases and private editions each month. I'm sure all of you also had plans for "get rich quick" schemes to afford perfumes or even to find a "me" scent so please illuminate this newbie!

I've already resorted to buying water kefir grains to make my own home brew soda to eliminate $4.00 per day (can't give up Starbucks yet).

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a collector of things (stamps, dolls, travel shot glasses, antiques, etc) or a hoarder personality, actually like to throw stuff out so I allow myself this hobby, my absurd amount of scents I collect. But at the same time I'm trying to concoct a spell kit for Mara to develope to win the lottery :). It would consist of an emerald tapestry money pouch included in it a citrone stone, lucky 2.00 bill annoited with winning lotto potion.. that's as far as I've gotten.

Edited by Cherise

Had to swoop by here and say: hats off to the Potion Master! I got my box with All the PEs today, and every last one is a dream! I will have to wait to do full reviews one day at a time because I think I broke my sniffer trying to test everything at once, but these are glorious, and I'm going to have so much fun taking each one for an individual spin!

Also, dear Mara, may I pretty please also request, if still available, a bottle of Nyree's Lovebirds? I've been eying it since the labels went up....

I will pay for all these in the next couple of days.

(For the record, I am having to practice great restraint not snatching up the remaining White Cobras... soooooooo slithery and smoky and gorgeous!! But I will try to leave a few things for others. :-) )

Are there any of these left? If so then I would like to add my name to the list.

Christine's Sweet and Spicy

Jennifer's Fox Medicine

Lina's Cherry Rum Yum

Victoria's White Cobra

I would love the Black Cobra also if a rebrew should happen or one should become available. :D

As I said... I hit the PE Lotto this month because I love every one of the brews I was fortunate enough to snag.

That being said however... Hearts Mama Lion takes the Gold for me. And you don't have to be a Mama to love this one! If there is EVER a brew #2 Mara- please put me down! Awesome. Just a friggin awesome PE.

If there's enough demand for a brew #2 for Mama Lion- I would take another bottle :) it's soooo good!

Glad you're loving it too Lovestruck!

I would buy one for sure. Sounds lovely and I'm sorry I missed out on it.

Mama Lion is AMAZING. I got a good sniff in before all the stupid allergies and headaches started and OMG. Phenomenal! I would definitely buy another bottle because I'd love to give some to my best friend, but I'm hoarding my own bottle all for me!

I'm in for a bottle, honestly the reason I passed on this it sounded so powerfully feline and fertile I was afraid a swipe would impregnate me :o. But w the rave reviews count me in for a rebrew, but trust me when I tell you I'll be wearing it cautiously one mini drop at a time :). Would make a great gift for a friend expecting or any Mom.

Dear Potion Master,

As I said... I hit the PE Lotto this month because I love every one of the brews I was fortunate enough to snag.
That being said however... Hearts Mama Lion takes the Gold for me. And you don't have to be a Mama to love this one! If there is EVER a brew #2 Mara- please put me down! Awesome. Just a friggin awesome PE.

If there's enough demand for a brew #2 for Mama Lion- I would take another bottle :) it's soooo good!
Glad you're loving it too Lovestruck!

I would buy one for sure. Sounds lovely and I'm sorry I missed out on it.

Mama Lion is AMAZING. I got a good sniff in before all the stupid allergies and headaches started and OMG. Phenomenal! I would definitely buy another bottle because I'd love to give some to my best friend, but I'm hoarding my own bottle all for me!

I'm in for a bottle, honestly the reason I passed on this it sounded so powerfully feline and fertile I was afraid a swipe would impregnate me :o. But w the rave reviews count me in for a rebrew, but trust me when I tell you I'll be wearing it cautiously one mini drop at a time :). Would make a great gift for a friend expecting or any Mom.

No pressure, but :begging::2403::beggingpleasesmiley::020105~21:

In fact, I would commit to TWO bottles of a rebrew. Mine is already under the label and it's only been in my hands about a week! :heart:

And Cherise I'm well past the baby stuff (in fact I've been threatening to give away the two I have - teenagers, naturally) but this gives me a vibe almost like LFN meets MLH (either one of which I think would be a great phero boost with this one) The intent alone is empowering... to quote Mama Hearts: "fem but with a fierce mama lioness energy."

Edited by LoveStruck

And Cherise I'm well past the baby stuff (in fact I've been threatening to give away the two I have - teenagers, naturally) but this gives me a vibe almost like LFN meets MLH (either one of which I think would be a great phero boost with this one) The intent alone is empowering... to quote Mama Hearts: "fem but with a fierce mama lioness energy."

Lovestruck after an initial timid testing I know, I can feel it I won't be able to resist pouring this golden honey, this indescribable gloriously raved about scent all over me. I will black market any resulting baby for lp credit line.

Edit to add, oops hope that didn't sound a lil insensitive to any new/expecting mom's, of course I would never..just think it would be an amzing scent to have. Also have similar tastes in lp's as Hearts I think and I'm still kicking myself a lil for not getting her Cherry Rum Yum and I'm still not sure why I haven't jumped at the chance for one of the last bottles but this Mama Lion one, you don't have to sell me twice I know it's the shizzle :).

Edited by Cherise

JLisa or Saffron, have you tried Christie's Sweet and Spicy? I had LPMP wait to send my parcel until I ordered a couple of other things. I'm so eager to find out what this scent says to everyone.

Nveyn scent, didn't know where to post my review of this but gotta give props to this very cool scent. I get equal parts chocolate, cherry tobacco mostly. I thought it was gonna be more playful kid in a candy store scent (wasn't sure how much the tobacco would be featured since it was for your son Snoop) but it's more sophisticated than I expected. It's smooth and real chill at the same time. A boy to man scent, a transition scent but laid back enough a chick could roll with it. This scent is very congruent to the laid back side of my personality.

Edited to add excellent!

Edited by Cherise

Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear that. I'm sure it has happened to all of us at some point, and it is always frustrating. I'll let you know how it works out when the parcel arrives at my house.Fingers crossed!

Guest cutie.pie

I did. I think the cherry went luden's wonky on me so I can't wear it but the spices are amazing in it at the start. I hate how things go plastic and artificial smelling on my chemistry!

You can always start a sale & swap thread for those LPs that don't work for you ;)

I wore my 2 chocolate scents last night, slathered Black Cobra on my bod, and slathered Nveyn scent on the back of my hands so that every time I sipped my drink I would get smooth choc. I was rockin both a dark choc and smooth choc. This Nveyn scent holds it's own w Cobra..easily, they are incredible together.

If there's any Cobras left I'd like one of each :)

I saved one of each aside for you because you usually order more than one in the end. ;) Just email John for an invoice whenever you are ready.

OK, I WILL MAKE MORE MAMA LION! :lol:

I picked up my package from the PO today and I love every single PE.

Summer Shine lasts the longest on me.

Aphrodite's Belt is nothing like I expected, but totally a me scent, so feminine and elegant.

Hawaiian Cake is very similar, to my nose at least to LP Summer Solstice after half an hour.

If I could buy 2-3 more Six of Cups I would. Mr. Phergineer has never had such a positive reaction to an artisan scent before, he said "I could eat you!". Hehe.

I'm so happy that none of the coconut or cream notes go wonky on my skin, that was my biggest fear!

Phergineer hope when you get the chance you'll review Aphrodites Belt a little more sounds fascinating. I'm gonna give a quick thumbs up here for Raspberry Roon luckily it died down overnight from an obnoxious plastic raspberry to a delicious vanilla/cream raspberry dessert, so mmmm. Lurve all 4 PE's purchased.

That White Cobra though!!!! :Emoticons0086:

OMG ARE YOU DYING LIKE I AM ????

WHAT IS THIS DELICIOUSNESS!???

I saved one of each aside for you because you usually order more than one in the end. ;) Just email John for an invoice whenever you are ready.

OK, I WILL MAKE MORE MAMA LION! :lol:

Yay thank you!!!!

Phergineer hope when you get the chance you'll review Aphrodites Belt a little more sounds fascinating. I'm gonna give a quick thumbs up here for Raspberry Roon luckily it died down overnight from an obnoxious plastic raspberry to a delicious vanilla/cream raspberry dessert, so mmmm. Lurve all 4 PE's purchased.

Yes, I don't see a thread started for it yet, so I guess if it's appropriate maybe I can start one?...

Mara, I know my reserved PE does not count towards the sale that starts this weekend, but can I ask for a combined invoice next week to reduce PayPal fees, understanding that the $25 for 6 of Cups need to be subtracted from the total needed to reach the freebie levels? Or do you just want me to pay for it separately? Thanks!

Aphrodisiac Belt..I almost ordered it, but couldn't justify it knowing my own PE contained apple. I am still eager to hear what people think of this. It sounds terrific!

ETA: Freaking Auto correct! *Aphrodites*

Edited by Wanderlust