Fairy Lure

Dolly

This one is very very pretty.....it starts out sweet, and stays that way to the very end......sadly, it only lasted for a few hours on me.....but, my skin just simply EATS some scents....

It is beautiful, fresh, sweet, and creamy, with no harshness or sharp notes. Very feminine.....I am passing this sample on to my sweetie's 12 year old daughter. She loves all of the different perfumes I wear.....and, I think this one will suit her perfectly......

I really love this one. I would have to agree with you Dolly. It starts out really sweet at first, although I get a hint of tanginess. Reminds me of the sweet tart candy (which I love) But it doesnt last that long on me either. I keep wanting to apply more. I'm thinking that once my body temp heats up a bit it'll have a really nice afterglow effect.

I wore this one to bed last night. I get the tanginess, too, but it is sprightly. It makes me think of tangerines. It turned to a very nice creamy sweet scent by morning -- yep, it was still with me then. Some of the scents just disappear overnight, but this one didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

In the vial: orange, lemon, and vanilla

Wet on skin: lemon flavored hard candies, butter, amber, and a bit of vanilla

Dry: the vanilla is coming out a bit more.....followed by a spritz of orange. A while later, powdered sugar comes to play

On me, the throw is very light

My rating in the vial: 4.5

My rating on my skin: 4

Very pretty scent, although not quite for me. I do love lemon....but I prefer a tart lemon, rather than the candied version in this blend

• 4 weeks later...

This is light, bright, citrusy, and just..... happy. I love it and wore it as my only scent on a 4-day vacation recently with my hunky honey. He never commented on it but I wasn't wearing it for him anyway. :happybirthday:

• 2 weeks later...

This is indeed a happy scent! I tried out my sample on Saturday, sniffed, put some more on, and then some more a couple hours later, and before dinner, what the heck--just a wee bit more.

I really love this. It's fruity and creamy and not the least bit cloying. Perfection!

I so enjoy this scent. I had to order a bottle. It reminds me of Pez candy, sweet and fruity but with a lil dry side as itisnt overly sweet. I find this scent mixes very well with Liberty Bell.

Fairy Lure

In vial: mmm, a delicious creamy lemon and orange scent!

On skin: anise? I don’t know why but I smell a touch of anise here now. Oh, and lots of creamy citrus and sugar. This smells like a lemon or orange cake iced with buttercream. But mainly lemon cake. The citrus notes are bright and tangy but not too sharp-they are thoroughly sweetened by the vanilla and sugar and cream notes. The butter in here isn’t too strong, the cream nowhere near sour, the scent isn’t cloying either. This is light, fun and sparkling, youthful and delicious. Over time this moves from lemon cream to a creamy vanilla scent. it really does smell like buttercream, but it’s not sickly at all, nor does it smell too buttery. At this point I smell more of the apricot and amber, but the dominant note is vanilla, and a bit of sugar too. This smells so good-gourmand and bite-able, but not heavy. Such a fun, gentle scent, I think ‘playful’ is the word that comes to mind when I smell this, it’s very light-hearted in feel. I love all things fairy-related, but was let down by Night of the Fae, so I am very glad that this one works. Will need to get a bottle asap!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my Fairylure today. I yelled to my six year old "We got our perfume!" So here we are ripping it open. I told her it was called Fairylure and it would attract fairies to her window. I asked her if she wanted to put some on. She looked at me and said.."Does that really make fairies come" I told her maybe...She said "You try it first!" What kid is afraid of fairies? When I first put it on, I smelled lemony sugar. THen it turned into a yummy vanilla cake scent. I thing it makes me think of spring. I can't wait to wear it to school and see if the kiddos notice. They usually do.

I have to admit that this one totally surprised me. I not only love candy but apparently sweet fragrances. This one is candy sweet to me and reminds me of Trix. I think it's the sweet sugary lemon. This one rocks!! I think it could be used to blend with anything. It's sweet and tart at the same time. Hee hee! My favorite candy is Sweet Tarts! I guess it all makes sense now. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Cute!!! I got a sample of this one.

At first it sort of reminds me of Lioness a little but no spice, just sugar(I'm sure it's just the orange in it).

Then it turns into a bowl of Fruity Pebbles!! With whole milk!! It's very sweet, creamy and yummy. Love it.

Throw another on the wish list pile!! :D

which lovely lady said Pez candy?

aha, it was cc from bc! you are so right, my wrists should pop open and little pez candies should appear (eep, creepy analogy). This is adorable, all kindergarten teachers should be obliged to wear it, this could tip the scales for anyone hoping to be 'teacher of the year'!

there is a sweet cake note, reminds me of a glazed lemon coffee cake. this note starts to dominate with drydown, delicious!

is there any orange in this? if there is it isn't distinctive, it's blended very nicely. creamy, sweet edible lemon cake.

the lemon here is so edible, not tart, mouth puckering at all.

again, (cc) PEZ.

i'll check back later to mention how long it lasts.

i thinkey i buyey a full bottle.

which lovely lady said Pez candy?

aha, it was cc from bc! you are so right, my wrists should pop open and little pez candies should appear (eep, creepy analogy). This is adorable, all kindergarten teachers should be obliged to wear it, this could tip the scales for anyone hoping to be 'teacher of the year'!

there is a sweet cake note, reminds me of a glazed lemon coffee cake. this note starts to dominate with drydown, delicious!

is there any orange in this? if there is it isn't distinctive, it's blended very nicely. creamy, sweet edible lemon cake.

the lemon here is so edible, not tart, mouth puckering at all.

again, (cc) PEZ.

i'll check back later to mention how long it lasts.

i thinkey i buyey a full bottle.

That is funny. My daughter is in Kindergarten and wore this to school. Her teacher asked me, "What did you put on her? The kids have been sniffing her wrist all day?" I teach right down the hall from her, and peek in from time to time. Sure enough they were!

• 10 months later...

I just got a sample of this in the mail today, and I put it on over the 60/40 Open Windows spray that also came today. I'm not sure if I didn't let the Open Windows dry enough or something, but the scent only seemed to last on me for about half an hour (even with a re-application after the first five minutes or so).

But while it lasted, the scent was very nice! Sweet and lemony, like candy.

• 4 weeks later...

This. Is. A dreamboat. Start to finish (well, 4 hours after application). Started out VERY bright and sunshiny, citrusy. Then it got sparkly-creamy. Then for several hours it has been pure luscious daydreamy Creamsicle... and yet it is *not* foody. I know that makes no sense. I mean, it doesn't smell "flat", fake or chemically, the way some foody products can (like how fake strawberry gum tastes)- it's the opposite of that- somehow its "trueness" makes it *less* foody. It has a breadth and depth beyond just Creamsicleness, yet isn't perfumey. Can't explain it.

It is transporting me to a boardwalk in July, Creamsicle melting onto my hands. I can hear the seagulls. Bliss.

Edited by tyvey

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet sugared lemondrop or lemonade very tart yet sweet. Turns into tart slightly sweet lemon. It's like the high tartness of wooing and wapture, but lemon flavored! :(

• 2 months later...

This remains one of my all-time favorites so far. Wore it yesterday and though all LPs seem to "bloom" and morph over the hours, this one does so in a particularly delicious way. NINE hours after I put this on it was still a (to steal a PE's name) Warm Creamy Dream, more so than ever. ALSO: I had forgotten about the description and had been wondering why my friend's baby, who in the past had no use for me, was FASCINATED by and besotted with me yesterday. Hello, Baby Lure!

• 7 months later...

At first, this is bright, citrusy and sparkly. As it dries, it becomes creamier and the orange really starts to come out. This is just like an orange creamsicle. Usually orange does not work on me, but this is more like sweet orange flavoring rather than a real orange or orange peel, which is probably why this smells so good on me.