Hola! Perfect Match, &FirstLove, Imprinting

Ivysaur

Haii lovely LP community ^.^

**warning: super long post!!**

I would like to introduce myself and express my enthusiasm for my first pheromone purchase, and also ask for help with a specific effect I'm aiming for.

I have been wearing the Perfect Match spray every weekend for the last 30 days when around my boyfriend. This is my first pheromone blend ever, and so I have been experimenting to find my sweet spot. My reports range from wearing too little to overdosing (both ghosting and even feeling sick the next day), and I feel confident now that 3 sprays is probably as strong as I should go.

I'm definitely more of a bonding sort of person. I feel more comfortable in smaller circles and exploring how many sides of my close friends I can get to know. :smiley-angelic008: Thus, I enjoy being silly and loosely interpreted only if I am around people I know very well - so that I know that they can and are willing to "go places" with me.

My boyfriend is 23 just now, I'm newly 22. We've been exclusive from the beginning almost a year ago and he's my first boyfriend. We share a lot on almost every level and it feels a ton like soulmate stuff between us; feels like we can read each other's thoughts and inclinations and tastes since very early on in the relationship. He's definitely a bonding type, looking for someone who vibes with his quirks of crazy, to stick with him through thick and thin. I want the same thing and have not settled for anything else, which is why he's my first relationship.

The thing is, he's had this type of relationship as his first love in high school. He doesn't mention her or them together often, but the few times he did, it "was special", they were "inseparable," and "she was the first girl to break [his] heart." Also, they lost 'it' to each other. They ended at 7 months because she felt that they no longer had independent identities and she recognized this as unhealthy and broke it off.

I have been bothered by this revelation ever since and I feel down when I shouldn't. It's been almost 3 months since I've not really been able to stop ruminating. Besides the above, everything is as perfect as rainbows and unicorns and cupcakes. I seriously couldn't ask for better.

My experiences with Perfect Match have completely wowed me. :lady-eyes: I'm not entirely sure what he's feeling from his behavior, but I experience self-effects like the nesting vibe and feeling completely comfortable and happy with myself to a degree I never imagined.

I sort of want him to completely forget everything he's learned with her and discover first love with me instead. :love592: If he could, I know he would. Is there a blend or molecule that helps achieve this?

At the end of the day, most of all

Thank you, LP, for reading and any input ya'll have!

Edited by Ivysaur

Welcome, ivysaur!

As far as I know, that's not something that a pheromone would be able to do. :hug:

It's important to remember that past relationships don't take away from what you have now - unless you let them. Our previous experiences help us to learn and grow. Each person that we love is different, and each relationship is different. If you feel that your boyfriend is not fully over his ex-girlfriend, though, talk to him about it. Although if he doesn't mention her often, I wouldn't worry about it :)

You could try some other pheros to see if they might be helpful - DHEAS, Heart & Soul, Treasured Hearts, Empathy Potion.. check out the review threads and see if any of those sound good to you.. they are helpful for bonding (each in its own way)

Hi & welcome to the forum.

Well no doubt fate brought you to the right place as there are may wonderfully experienced people of varying ages here.

Honestly IMO the first thing you have to know is that you can't be his first. Hes already had that. That's really not a big deal, as most people have long moved on from their first. I know for you, first love and all it can feel like life and death. You are both young. Embrace that and have your own experiances.

As for the bondy pheromones Perfect Match (Aka PM) is a good one. So you made a good choice. For someone new I'd recommend a phero enhanced scent but I dont think there is one with PM at this time. But, keep an eye out.

As for other bondy phero blends, Gotcha is another great one. I've had some really great hits with it. It really hits men over the head in my experiences.

Also, you might want something to lift your (and his) mood. Something that's fun and uplifting. Its solely his responsibility to be happy. But you can be the girl he's happy to be with.

Two wear everywhere phero blends that make the happy vibe are Open Windows & Levitation they are real all purpose mood lifters. The yes I feel good vibe.

Good luck.

Edited by StacyK

Aww, thanks for the love, Bella and Stacy!

I guess I've heard some pretty "out there" stories about pheromones on forums and so I thought I'd just give it a shot and ask.

I'll cheer up :heart708:

Aww, thanks for the love, Bella and Stacy!

I guess I've heard some pretty "out there" stories about pheromones on forums and so I thought I'd just give it a shot and ask.

I'll cheer up :heart708:

One thing for sure, you'll get the straight truth here.

Welcome!

Ditto what Bella said. And my favorites for bonding are Heart and Soul and Gotcha. PM is amazing too but you already know that ;) throw some OCCO in the mix and he definitely won't be thinking of his ex hehe!

Edited by hearts

Hi and welcome! I love Gotcha for bonding! Looking forward to hearing more from you! :)

Thanks, missdarlyncherie! I feel welcomed and I look forward to posting more awesome reports in the future :wink88:

Thank you, everyone!!

Welcome! From what you've said, it doesn't sound like your relationship has any issues, but you've said that you have an issue with his prior one. So I'd suggest that in addition to the bonding pheros the others mentioned above, maybe you could try one to give yourself a boost. Try La Femme Mystere. You will feel so smoking hot and awesome that you won't even care about his ex!!!

I just wanted to say welcome. Don't be too upset about the ex. That relationship helped shape him into who he is. You likely owe her a thank you rather than anything else. Being the first doesn't matter. Being last is what matters.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's hard for you to imagine ever loving someone else, but the heart has an amazing capacity to love agai and it sounds like he has managed to love you after his heartbreak. It's always hard to hear about the person you're in love with having had feelings for another before you, but if he is enthusiastically with you, then you'll just have to find a way to cope with what you've learned. Just think about it this way--she couldn't give him back 100% of what he gave her--something that you can and are doing. Be confident in yourself and your compatibility. He chose you. Unless your intuition is telling you that he is not over her, then just try not to dwell on it too much and try to be in-the-moment with him. If you can't cope with it, talk to him about it and he should reassure you that you have nothing to worry about!

As someone a little older than you (aka more emotional scars and experience with heartache), but who is also very sensitive (you both sound sensitive based on your descriptions), he will never forget his time with his ex. But he will think about it less often as time goes along and his wounds heal. As someone else above mentioned, past experiences form you into who you are today. It's unfair to want him to forget about her. But also realize that he is learning about you every day. I'm sure you're not a shadow of her or a replacement for her in his mind.

Good luck and don't let it eat you up!

Oh, and, welcome! I'm new to these forums too! Haha! Just felt moved by your post and wanted to (hopefully) help!

Edited by belle-ville

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome!

:smilies-23596:

Looks like you've already gotten some great advice ^_^

Happy hunting!