In the Mood

Dolly

This was another one that my sweetie and I both liked the scent of.....very unusual.....dark and musky.....I get the sandalwood, moss, and floral.....almost in sequence.....but the musk is there throughout.....

And, after it dries down completely, I get mostly musk, with a hint of exotic florals and ambergris.....very nice!

This one has a very masculine feel on me-- I know it's similar to some men's scents I've smelled, but I can't remember what right now. I think it's the sandalwood. It takes a long time for that note to settle down on me, and eventually into a dark mossy scent with a floral undertone.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this is my favorite LP scent so far. MMMMM!

everytime i wear this people stop me and ask me what i'm wearing.

it's just perfect for my chemistry.

i amp the musk and the woods and get this almost smokey, sexy, intoxicating scent that just surrounds me and wafts from me.

it's the best!

not at all masculine on me, just very, very sexy!

I tried this scent when it first came out ,and I wasnt sure if I liked it or not.

So this eve i tried it again and i must say I'm glad I did! Its a musky ,slightly sweet exotic

floral with just a hint of the Ambregris ....very lovely scent!

• 1 month later...

Surprisingly this was more floral on me than resin/wood-like. But very sensual deep warm floral, so it didn't freak me out. I wanted to test the unisex aspect on Quince but as soon as I got near him with the wand he proclaimed, "I am not going to smell like flowers!" ^_^ But he sniffed me and made the it's fine for you face.

• 1 year later...