Victoria's Black Cobra

AD-Victoria-BlkCobra.jpg

Victoria's Black Cobra

Pretty darn nifty combo of chocolate absolute, wormwood, coriander and anise. Powerful juju! Came out fab!

COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

WORMWOOD ~ Divination, protection, love, calling spirits.

CORIANDER ~ Love attracting, protection, peace, healing. Encourages people to fall in love.

ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation. Wedding rituals.

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!!

Mara nailed it with this deadly sexy mix! Wet I get a blast of dark chocolate which reminds me of the Cobra's scaly skin slithering in the desert looking for it's next prey. As it dries down the other ingredients come into the picture but it's almost like they are in the background holding court and letting the chocolate absolute be the star and slither around. I have to say this is fucking sexy, and deadly! Just smelling it I feel like Don't fuck with me. It's mysterious, It's dark, it's sexy, It's deadly, It's very very powerful! It's begging to be boosted with LFN/LFM Holy Shit Mara did you brew this during a powerful moon??? I love how I keep sniffing my arm and it feels like I am literally wearing a cobra skin jacket. Like my arm is part cobra where I applied. I feel like I am part Cobra. No joke. This shit is amazing and exactly what I pictured for this scent!

Thank you Mara!!!!

:medusa:

Edited by LadyVictoria

Oh, I've been waiting on the Cobra reviews. :)

Sounds good. How does it compare to Absinthe?

Oh, I've been waiting on the Cobra reviews. :)

Sounds good. How does it compare to Absinthe?

I'll have to sniff my vial to see how it compares.

Woah, I'm dying here what a review.

Thank you! It's soooo good!!!!

Wow! This is the absolutest of chocolate absolute, and the other notes are the glint on the cobra's scales as she slithers through the desert. I get such a heat coming off this one! The vibe reminds me of Kat Suit. This is totally take no prisoners! It's funny, I don't think of wormwood, anise or coriander as "spicy" and yet what this most reminds me of is my favorite dark chocolate with chili bar. Amazing concept, LV, and hats off as always to the Potion Master for brilliant execution!

Just gonna do a quick first impression review on my 4 PE's starting w the jackpot scent (no surprise here) Black Cobra from the just opened box emitted a rich dark chocolate, sexy, commanding, intoxicating aroma. Dabbed on a swipe, got some wormwood?? Something woodsy, great throw, already 2 bottle worthy for me and we barely know each other :). This will be slathered and devoured in record time.

Edited by Cherise

Wow! This is the absolutest of chocolate absolute, and the other notes are the glint on the cobra's scales as she slithers through the desert. I get such a heat coming off this one! The vibe reminds me of Kat Suit. This is totally take no prisoners! It's funny, I don't think of wormwood, anise or coriander as "spicy" and yet what this most reminds me of is my favorite dark chocolate with chili bar. Amazing concept, LV, and hats off as always to the Potion Master for brilliant execution!

Interesting. I wondered if there'd be some comparisons to Kat Suit. IMO, In the sense of larger categories I'd put Absinthe and KS together in that somewhat Dom'ish edgy, dark, esoteric category. This sounds so good and I'd love a scent to pair with DOM.

We need a snake charmer emoji :)

Glad you are enjoying it!!! It's magickal!!!!

Just gonna do a quick first impression review on my 4 PE's starting w the jackpot scent (no surprise here) Black Cobra from the just opened box emitted a rich dark chocolate, sexy, commanding, intoxicating aroma. Dabbed on a swipe, got some wormwood?? Something woodsy, great throw, already 2 bottle worthy for me and we barely know each other :). This will be slathered and devoured in record time.

I agree it's intoxicating!

We have one.

:hellokitty1:

OMG perfect! I was looking for one and didn't see this one!

Gorgeous! Lots of dusty chocolate that reminds me a bit of Velvet Kisses. Other than that I am not picking up anything in the notes and getting everything not in the notes. I smell creamy marshmallows and lots of sexy smoke. It's different and absolutely smooth and sexy. I think the other notes will come out with aging. Maybe the wormwood smells like smoke to me? I have no idea but it's sexy as hell and I'm dying for LFNoire to pair it with I think. I wish I would have copped it!

I know. The day y box came I opened this right away. It was all Cocoa Ab,chocolate and a very light maybe Smokey whiff. But mostly chocolatey. I just put it away to settle down. My PE was the same way . It needed a couple of days.

Do you get marshmallow creme too? I get a lot of that and think that's odd given the notes, Maybe it's just part of the chocolate. I still love it but I am going to put it away until next week to see if the rest come out of hiding.

Well I say that but I can't resist I want to wear it again tonight.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

This is why I bought two bottles of this blend as I'm hoping it will be similar to AoM

It will defiantly have that darker mojo vibe. Tho as a comparison it's a little lighter on my skin. I was thinking of trying it with Sugared Red Musk and Green Musk at different times.

DD did you check out my journal page on perfumes?

It will defiantly have that darker mojo vibe. Tho as a comparison it's a little lighter on my skin. I was thinking of trying it with Sugared Red Musk and Green Musk at different times.

DD did you check out my journal page on perfumes?

No, I'm going to head over there right now…..thanks

I love cocoa in perfumes.. and anise. I don't think I know what wormwood smells like, or coriander. This is mostly cocoa on my skin, with a smokiness, and maybe a hint of spice. It smells dark and sexy. :purr:

I love cocoa in perfumes.. and anise. I don't think I know what wormwood smells like, or coriander. This is mostly cocoa on my skin, with a smokiness, and maybe a hint of spice. It smells dark and sexy. :purr:

Yes, that's exactly how it smells on my skin. The wormwood is wayyy in the back, maybe it will come forward with age. It smells devine anyway.

I have a Rose EO perfume, it has a hint of leather and I layered it with this. It was an OMG moment.

Its oozing with mojo, sleek and gorgeous on it's own. But, it is also very layerable. .

Edited by StacyK

I almost passed on this because wormwood never loved me much, neither did coriander, and anise is a hit or miss, but....chocolate. So I took a chance and I'm so glad I did. It doesn't smell distinctly like any of its parts alone but rather the sum of its parts. If I was to smell it blindfolded I'd have a very difficult time picking out notes, and I would have probably landed on sweet smoke and black musk. In the wet stage the chocolate is more obvious but it just blends so beautifully with the other notes that the whole thing is like a sheer black veil. It's also triggering something about Halloween but I can't put my finger on it. Incense from a haunted house? I have no idea. Dead sexy.

Fact: the ancient Scythians would burn coriander at a funeral to drown out the smell of death.