dominant/aggressive pheros for women

So I always seem to forget how well my guy responds to the more dominant pheros.. and then I'm like, OMG I need to wear these more often!!

I have Leather in a roll on. Should I convert it to a spray?

I have Dom in a trial dropper, from last Pheromas. I will have to experiment with dosage. Apply to torso/cleavage? Wrists? Inner elbow?

I also have LFN in a trial dropper. Dosage and application advice?

Are there other ones I should be trying? I have BI in Odalisque. He responds really well to that one, too.

Say I want to add some of these to my existing bottles. Would I use a 1/3 ratio? Would using a smaller ratio be ineffective?

Edited for a stray apostrophe. Stupid kindle autocorrect

Edited by Bella15

Guest cutie.pie

I feel so stupid because I never figured out my sweet spot with dropper bottles... But I did boost my scents with it, 1/3 phero, 2/3 scent. I have a thread in my journal about DIY phero stuff.

I don't think using a smaller ratio would be ineffective, but I guess you'll have to apply more, depending on your sweet spot, IMO.

I just recently switched my oil-based Leather to a spray, so I'm still getting used to it/trying to figure out sweet spot.

Ditto with Dom, which I still timidly use from the dropper bottle. :lol: I use 1-2 drops in cleavage & on wrists, (because I'm a wrist-smoosher).

The only one I can *really* comment on is LFN. I accidentally turned my LFN (instead of LFM) into a spray, but I freaking LOVE it as a spray, a thousand times more than I ever loved it as an oil-based phero.

If I were to going to add any to a perfume I would probably go with the 1/3 phero to 2/3rds perfume, except for maybe BI, (or Sexpionage, which you didn't mention), because of the cops. To 5ml bottles of perfume I've added about 10-15 measly drops of phero, (BI, Bang & Sexpionage) and had awesome results - I didn't realize I needed so little to get a beautiful response!

Those are the only ones I can comment on.

Thank you, guys! I will try experimenting. I have some of the 5 ml roller balls. I wish Mara still had the small spray bottles. Maybe I will see how much they are at Pilot Vials..

I have Dom and Leather in both silicone and spray. In spray, as long as it doesn't have cops, I will put it in my hair or on the front of my shirt as well as cleavage and backs of hands even. I apply where it can really get out there.....I will also put on wrists, cleavage and neck.....depending on what clothes I am wearing and how covered or uncovered I am......

I wouldn't turn the BI into a spray, but the Leather and Dom should be fine in a spray.

I have Dom and Leather in both silicone and spray. In spray, as long as it doesn't have cops, I will put it in my hair or on the front of my shirt as well as cleavage and backs of hands even. I apply where it can really get out there.....I will also put on wrists, cleavage and neck.....depending on what clothes I am wearing and how covered or uncovered I am......

I wouldn't turn the BI into a spray, but the Leather and Dom should be fine in a spray.

Thanks, Dolly!

Is BI considered a dom type phero? (feeling dumb asking)

I don't really have any advice other than love love both Leather and LFN. I really only use Leather to motivate me prior to workouts (and keeps me going during a workout, keeps me focused or something), but I have been thinking of doing a small size convert of my oil LFN to mini spray. I think I'm worried I'd spray myself too much though since I love the LFN selfies. :)

I would consider it a dominate pheromone. It's definitely more on the aggressive side.

Bella, I'm a lightweight, so I'm usually fine just applying to my torso. But I tend to run warm, so that heat really diffuses it for me. Leather I will sometimes add to my wrists if I'm in a meeting setting and I need to get the the "I'm in charge" vibe out there since I talk with my hands.

I have Dom & Leather in both Oil & 60/40 spray. I love them so much and all 4 formulations have lasted quite awhile.

I started with both in oil and loved them so much I made the investment in a spray of each.

I'm not really using them on my torso(belly). But you might want to for your purposes.

Cleavage yes. I'll do a swipe in my cleavage, split a swipe between the wrists and do one spray on my chest/neck. I get great selfies and a great workout applying Dom like this. It also makes some interactions easier at the gym. There are not many women who do the free weights here so it's just me, and other dudes who tend to linger and monopolize the free weight area. So I like the back up of the Dom to get in there. Kinda helps them learn to make room.

When I had only oil, (I never had it in the dropper) I followed Luna's example of putting a swipe of oil along my jaw line, for self effects. She had recommended that with Focus potion (to get selfies) and it worked great with that (FP I have in the dropper).

So that's a fav spot for strictly selifies with oil.

I'd say, since you'd like to get the pheros to him put the Leather in a spray for sure. IMO you will like it too.

I have LFN in spray. It's great but, for me, it's cop heavy enough that I am careful not to get it on my hair or face. But OMG in spray I can get anything done so look out. ;)

I don't have a lot of BI experience. But I love Odalisque. I love the way it smells on my skin and IDK how the scent would change in Spray form. I did not like BTN in spray, but it's yummy in oil so??? Those super sexy Pheros like Sexpinoage and BI seem to dissipate far enough in oil for me.

I'm pretty sure I remember Halo said she has BI in spray for home uses.

Edited by StacyK

I have BI in spray and I totally love it. I want that shit to hit my man hard when I wear it. Also I like that it dries down faster. Often we are pressed for time because kids. Lol

LOL.....yeah, I know how that used to be! All of our kids are older, so I don't need for it to hit as hard or as fast. Sometimes, just for fun, I do, but I have little mini-sprays that I can use if I want to play.

I have BI in spray and I totally love it. I want that shit to hit my man hard when I wear it. Also I like that it dries down faster. Often we are pressed for time because kids. Lol

:lol: Glad to know you guys make the time. Limited as it is. :)

Pilot Vials only has the 2 and 3 ml size of glass atomizers, and I wanted something a bit bigger. I found 5 ml atomizers on Etsy, I'll grab some of those.

He also responds really well to Audacious. I forgot about that one... ;)

So, I wore Dom today, for the first time around him. He just got home from work. I actually played hookie today. :hammock-1: He came in and started dinner, wouldn't even let me get myself a glass of wine! He took the bottle from me and said he was taking care of me tonight.

Is this normal? LOL. I thought that was more Cuddle Bunny stuff...

So, I wore Dom today, for the first time around him. He just got home from work. I actually played hookie today. :hammock-1: He came in and started dinner, wouldn't even let me get myself a glass of wine! He took the bottle from me and said he was taking care of me tonight.

oh I love it!!!! That's the way it should be.

:relaxing:

How awesome Molls! That makes me want to try it, too. I've never really given it a fair shot. Today is NOT the day to do that, since I wanted to punch one of my coworkers in the nose, but in a week or so? I have a sample in oil here somewhere, but I've no idea where... Must find.

This is normally how my man acts when I wear Dom.....like I am the Queen or something.