Private Editions and Sale 2015

halo0073

Private Editions will be turned off this Friday night,July 31st. They won't be back up until after the sale is over so if you're going to order one, you have just the next few days to do so. Also Mara plans on having the Sale up on August 1st this year. She will post instructions on the forum first as she has previously done. So stay tuned! Thanks

Oh just wait Wendy. Lol. Wait until you've made your massive order thinking that you're done. And then the sale just goes on and on. You start reading reviews of stuff that has never sounded even remotely good to you... But it's on sale! Then there's that the sale is over in three days, must make one more order. It is the most exquisite torture. Lol

Halo, how long will the sale last? Are we going into Sept?

I really want to do a bday PE this year. A Sept PE. So if PEs will be up for Sept I'm good.

Halo, how long will the sale last? Are we going into Sept?

I really want to do a bday PE this year. A Sept PE. So if PEs will be up for Sept I'm good.

Stacy, the PEs will be up again sometime in Sept, but that means you won't receive it until the beginning of October, so if you want it for Sept, you should order this week.

~ Mara, posting from John's account.

Guest cutie.pie

I ordered PE and would want extra bottles once PE are up. Will that count for the sale? (I haven't paid for them yet, I'm waiting for my paycheck, I only told Mara I will want more bottles.)

Oh just wait Wendy. Lol. Wait until you've made your massive order thinking that you're done. And then the sale just goes on and on. You start reading reviews of stuff that has never sounded even remotely good to you... But it's on sale! Then there's that the sale is over in three days, must make one more order. It is the most exquisite torture. Lol

I swear it's like you read my mind. This is me.

I only just got in on what I think was the last couple of days of the sale last year. I had no idea what I'd walked into..do I need combat gear? Is there a safe word? Are there off-limits items, and will I be zapped with a cattle prod if I try to order the wrong things? I'm scared, mommy.

:Emoticons04239: WHAAAT?! NUUUUUUU! But I just bought a new sofa!!! :A002:

*Activate Excel beast mode, where recorded inventory and personal finances are raked with a fine tooth comb for liquid assets*

But really... What Halo said is absolutely, unfortunately true. But hopefully it will go on long enough for everyone to participate in at least once--this is one of the more important sales I look forward to in life, lol.

I need a hubby like SirenSong to warn! At least she can bat her eyes at him and then click away on PayPal... :Emoticons0424:

Stacy, the PEs will be up again sometime in Sept, but that means you won't receive it until the beginning of October, so if you want it for Sept, you should order this week.

~ Mara, posting from John's account.

Thanks Mara. I'm thinking that if I can order it in Sept I'd be fine. I'd love for it to be brewed in Sept. My bday is on the 23rd, fitting for me because I love the fall.

Would that be risky? If not, I'll just wait for Sept.

• 1 month later...