New Releases for AUGUST 2015!

By popular demand, a Greatest Hits Collection for 2015! Encore performances of some of our favorite blends - some have new names or new labels, some have had their recipes updated, while many are extremely faithful to the original, but the character of each remains what you loved about the originals. Enjoy! :)

AD-HoneyedLP15.jpg

Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

AD-AmbrosiaEros.jpg

Ambrosia of Eros w/ EoW Copulins

(formerly known as Glistening Buttons)

AD-BadBoy.jpg

Bad Boy

AD-BodyPaint15.jpg

Body Paint

AD-Kittenish15.jpg

Kittenish

AD-LickCream15.jpg

A Lick of Cream

AD-Mermaids15.jpg

Mermaids of Atlantis

AD-PillowStuff15.jpg

Pillow Stuffing

AD-SoulFood15.jpg

Soul Food

AD-SpiritBottle15.jpg

Spirit Bottle

AD-TropicalMusk15.jpg

Tropical Musk

(formerly known as Christine's Tropical Musk and also Velvet & Steel - this is the V&S version as close as I could get it!)

AD-VelvetKisses15.jpg

Velvet Kisses w/ Cuddle Bunny

FYI: Our yearly SALE starts the first weekend of August and continues through part of September. Next New Releases are scheduled for October 2015.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!!! Good now I can stop being afraid to use up my few drops of Body Paint and Lick of Cream. I've never tried a few of the others like Soirit Bottle and Pillow stuffing.. Or Glistening Buttons!

Edited by hearts

Guest cutie.pie

I went and search them, and really wanna try Spirit bottle!!!! "A potion of courage and confidence, power and command"

And Lick of cream and of course Velvet Kisses!!!! :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I was so sure there wouldn't BE NRs until September or October... and this is beyond all deliciousness, since a couple are my all time faves and others are pure legends I have dreamed about!!!

VELVET KISSES OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Ohhhhhh... *drools* I see a few old favorites in there! Can't wait for the descriptions!

Tropical Musk..Bless the Good Lora! Since that is my all time favourite, do I buy that, or Steamy Bikini..or BOTH? Honeyed Love Potion, uh-oh. Velvet Kisses..I.Am.Going.A.Little..Lotsa..Bat.Guano.Crazy!!!

Edited by Wanderlust

The label for Tropical Musk is gorgeous! :wub:

Of course the one I squee'd so hard over when M told about it months ago is...Kittenish! My life is complete.

I'm getting a few questions as to how close each one is to the original, so I just want to say to everyone, please get the sampler set or trial vials of the ones you are interested in before you decide to hoard anything. Please! I made double the amount of the most popular ones so they are not in danger of selling out overnight. Sample before you hoard. Treat them like a fresh NR set. :)

And the sale is soon! Im going to have to shop from the hospital with baby Luke on one tit and iphone held up by the other!

Hahaha!

And Lick of cream and of course Velvet Kisses ...

Indeed.

New Forum Members: These are *awful* releases... I have NO IDEA why Mara brought back some of my all time favorites...errr, these HORRIBLE THINGS!

Especially Soul Food. That is SO NAWT GUD!

Ooops, there goes my nose, Pinocchio.

Mara... :Emoticons04235:

I made double the amount of the most popular ones so they are not in danger of selling out overnight. Sample before you hoard.

:P