Study on Androstadienone

Oooh, you said a bad word. You know, I kind of always expect it. The crazy thing about my man, he prefers to initiate. He's a passive guy everywhere except in bed. (Or car or kitchen or wherever.) So my initiation has to be somewhat passive or just suggestive, he likes to seduce me. His favorite is if I'm slightly resistant and then he completely overcomes all resistance and I'm 100% his. This is the pattern of our relationship, he pursued me for almost 2 years before I gave in, I'm sure that's part of why he fell so hard. (Maybe too much Tupac growing up? "Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy...") In his case, saying "I expect sex now," might be the one thing I could say to guarantee me no sex. So I have to wait for him to pounce, I've ruined the mood by being too aggressive. But I have found myself very pouty about not being pounced upon. I will try to notice phero's at that time. I have also noticed that tons of sexy pheros (excluding cops) can cause a surprising no-sex situation. Again, could be that signals that I'm down are so strong that he doesn't have opportunity to coax me into it.

Edited by Eastwood22

Dude, I'm 53, I think I've earned that *expletive deleted*! :lol:

But okay, so he has that ambivalence kink, I can get behind that (not literally, but I have enacted many a scenario of that nature in my past) and I would say if an obvious sexual pheromone blend is going to throw him off then it would be better with perhaps social-sexuals. So how does LFM/LFN work on him? That is supposed to imbue a sense of mystery, which I would assume would enhance the need to pursue.

Here's another thing, maybe have him wear something like Wanted Man or Heart-throb to see if it makes him feel like he wants to prowl up on you. :666:

Luna, I was about to say that I wasn't sure about the LFM/LFN around him, but then I remembered the LP Rouge has LFM and that was quite the hit. He's on a mini tour right now so I can't judge the effects of any pheros, but I have noticed I get better results with the more social mixes. And by social, I mean more like Open Windows or even TMI, not SS4W social. I've had good result with Comp Pos., but only putting it on when it was obvious we were headed in that direction. I've also seen him putting on something like either Heart Throb or Hunter Trapper right before sexy time, maybe it does make him more pouncey. He's coming home for one day this weekend, very much looking forward to it.

Edited by Eastwood22

Oh shit I hope he is prepared for you when he gets home. Lol

Halo, I think he's coming in at like 4am, so my indifference will be real. I've heard that waking me up for sex is a daunting task. I'm not a good sleeper, so when I'm out for reals, I'm out. I think he's real concern is the state of the kitchen, the dishwasher is broken and all dishes need to be hand washed and he does all the dishes. I always try to do them all before he gets home, just so I won't be so predictable, but you know, kids.

He just texted me that he'll be home in 30 hours. He's so sweet.

• 1 month later...

Now, there is no Androstadienone in Hunter Trapper, but I warned my man about the A1 effect a while back. He has a blend in with Hunter Trapper, Ambuscade, and it's so rich and smooth. Just for fun, I said, "remember, it's really dangerous for a man not to put out when he's wearing Hunter Trapper...."

This is how the best misinformation spreads.