Popularity Potion

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you tried the Popularity Potion, one of the unscented pheros?

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Pheros.html

I was hoping for some experiences and reviews of it before I splurge on a full-size bottle. It sounds like kind of a glamorous potion that could be fun.

Darbla

I have a bottle Darbla! I still just learning about pheros, but I'll try it out over the next few days and see if I get anything fun to report :2204:

I have the popularity potion but it doesn't seem to work for me for some reason. The reactions I've received are pretty weak...I've worn it around groups of women, men and mixed...and suprisingly it just doesn't do much. But one time I was on the train and I sneezed and this girl said bless you but I didn't fully hear her cause I had my ipod playing; so like a couple of minutes later I happened to glance down in her direction and she made sure she said bless you again.she had to repeat it like 3 times cause like I said I had my ipod and was in another world. That was about the only reaction I had with it.

I've had great experiences wearing this product. People act like they almost drunk with love over me when I wear it. I covered it with "Heartland" and people practically tackled me to get my attention. It was kind of amazing.

Great report Lillith. How much are you using. I have a bottle too but havent tried it out yet. I figure with everything I'm wearing now. (Me, Jane/Unscented Cougar and True Confessions) and the positive reactions I'm getting thus far. If I use the Popularity Potion now everyone would have nervous breakdowns around me from sheer pleasure. Hmmm maybe I'll apply a little just for kicks and grins.

I am not using a lot at all!

I roll on a little of the Popularity Potion each morning on my wrists and by both ears. That's it. I don't even reapply it during the day.

How do you find the lasting effects of this one...does it have staying power?

djac

How do you find the lasting effects of this one...does it have staying power?

djac

It has really great staying power on me. I originally wasn't going to buy this potion, but I was a little intrigued by the pheromones that were listed in the ingredients. Popularity Potion has been a really great surprise for me.

Edited by Lillith

It has really great staying power on me. I originally wasn't going to buy this potion, but I was a little intrigued by the pheromones that were listed in the ingredients. Popularity Potion has been a really great surprise for me.

Hey Lillith,

Thanks for replying. This is great to know about Popularity. I think I may make this one my next purchase.

djacquelyn

I really love this one too.

I have a full-sized bottle of the sadly now gone-but-never-forgotten LP Pink that Mara added the Popularity blend to for me, and it works more than a bit like Androtic's MX135/235 for me.

Seems to have a bit of a Pied-Piper, star-of-the moment effect when I wear it. I have definitely seen it cause the classic DIHL in a few guys who are around I would say, mid-twenties to early thirties.

Even had a guy who works in the local grocery store, drop a huge bag of loose porridge oats right onto his foot, as I strode past him to get to the chiller cabinet.. Flustered, was not the word for the way he was.. Very amusing.. :rolleyes:

Very fun to wear and just seems to give the wearer a sort of glow. The effects last a good 4-6 hours too.

SO glad I got a hold of this before it becomes extinct. It really is a little pocket-rocket when it comes to giving you that "Little-Miss-Popularity" aura.

Add a sassy smile, killer attitude and walk the walk, as WELL as talk the talk - and you are made.

Congruence always is KEY when using ANY phero blends/products, and this one is a blend that really NEEDS you to be oozing confidence, so that it simply amplifies the "Fabulous you," that's already living within each and every one of us.

This just helps you to shout that out to the world a little bit louder.. ^_~

Ail )O(

I really love this one too.

I have a full-sized bottle of the sadly now gone-but-never-forgotten LP Pink that Mara added the Popularity blend to for me, and it works more than a bit like Androtic's MX135/235 for me.

Seems to have a bit of a Pied-Piper, star-of-the moment effect when I wear it. I have definitely seen it cause the classic DIHL in a few guys who are around I would say, mid-twenties to early thirties.

Even had a guy who works in the local grocery store, drop a huge bag of loose porridge oats right onto his foot, as I strode past him to get to the chiller cabinet.. Flustered, was not the word for the way he was.. Very amusing.. <_<

Very fun to wear and just seems to give the wearer a sort of glow. The effects last a good 4-6 hours too.

SO glad I got a hold of this before it becomes extinct. It really is a little pocket-rocket when it comes to giving you that "Little-Miss-Popularity" aura.

Add a sassy smile, killer attitude and walk the walk, as WELL as talk the talk - and you are made.

Congruence always is KEY when using ANY phero blends/products, and this one is a blend that really NEEDS you to be oozing confidence, so that it simply amplifies the "Fabulous you," that's already living within each and every one of us.

This just helps you to shout that out to the world a little bit louder.. ^_~

Ail )O(

Ail sssssstop it....you got me this close to pushing the order button. I'm trying to wait till my other three orders get here...don't know what's taking soooooo long.

Oh, I have sooooo little self control right now.

and I'm so freakin jealous of your pink lotion/popularity mix....but great about this being likened to MX135/MX235....I love them both equally.

djac

As always Ail your post are so enlightening. This is great to here. I have a bottle of the Popularity Potion but haven't tried any yet. What's really gotten my attention is how you liken PP to MX135. I loved the reaction's I got with MX135 but ran out eons ago. I'm going to have to give this one a try.

I have a bottle of the Popularity Potion but haven't tried any yet.

What in the world have you been waiting for? :)

OK, I'm getting it, but I will wait until July releases are out. That shouldn't be much longer, and if I like them too then that's less packaging and shipping that Mara and Danna have to deal with.

Darbla

Please enlighten me - I've seen it used here several times, it must be a phrase from the 'other' board...

What does DIHL mean? Ail: " I have definitely seen it cause the classic DIHL in a few guys who are around"

Down In His Luck? (bad grammatically I s'pose)

Don't I Hate Licorice?

Did I Have Lobotomy?

....... :001_tt2:

Did I Have Lobotomy?

....... :001_tt2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gaia is correct....Deer in the Headlights......that stunned, frozen stare.....it happens.....

Right, at least as far as my knowledge of internet acronyms goes. Though the lobotomy one is a good interpretation! :001_tt2:

I described it once as "giving me the slavering lust puppy eyes."

Edited by luna65

Ohhh! That happened to me the other day! This young fellow was following me around with this confused look on his face - like he couldn't figure out why he was compelled to do it, but he couldn't help himself! So, that's a standard pheromone reaction, is it?

Ohhh! That happened to me the other day! This young fellow was following me around with this confused look on his face - like he couldn't figure out why he was compelled to do it, but he couldn't help himself! So, that's a standard pheromone reaction, is it?

Yep, that is one of the standard, more obvious reactions that you can watch out for......see, pheromones are fun!

I was wearing Popularity Potion the other day covered with Cleopatra's Blend (can't remember if it was the '07 or the '08). Well I was out and about having one of my "fun days". I stoped by the pet shop to look around. Well quite quickly one of the girls there started talking with me. No this isn't someone that I had ever met before. To be polite I chatted for a few minutes before excusing myself to look around. However excusing myself didn't do me much good. She followed me. Even as I continued to attempt to politely break conversation or talk with someone else she continued to tag after me and talk. I literally made it around the entire store (which took a while when someone insists on holding you back) and she was still following me. It's quite distracting when trying to play with pretty puppies through the window.)

Finally I excused myself to go look at a different pet store. I figured this would be the best way to get away from her and still accomplish what I set out to do. . . Huh-uh. She followed me there to. Though I managed to lose her as I made my way to the fish and reptile section, only to come across another chatter. This guy was telling me everything he knew about all the tropical fish they had. No, he didn't work there. Though he was nice looking, he was wearing a ring so there was nothing more than friendly chatter. A lot of friendly chatter. Finally I spotted someone I knew so I was able to successfully remove myself from the cross pet store clinger and the chatty fish guy. Since this isn't my typical outing, it proved to me that Popularity Potion is quite effective.

Great report Dutchess! Sounds like Popularity Potion really lives up to its name!

• 1 month later...

I wore Popularity Potion for the first time the other day to a small training class I was leading at work, introducing a major software upgrade to my work group, 8 women. Usually our group is rather resistant to change and there had been a lot of anxiety about the upgrade prior to the training ... as it turned out, there was no complaining, no whining, lots of smiles and laughter, and most people ended up liking the the new product by the end of class! It was the most cheerful training I think I've ever participated in.

I wore Popularity Potion for the first time the other day to a small training class I was leading at work, introducing a major software upgrade to my work group, 8 women. Usually our group is rather resistant to change and there had been a lot of anxiety about the upgrade prior to the training ... as it turned out, there was no complaining, no whining, lots of smiles and laughter, and most people ended up liking the the new product by the end of class! It was the most cheerful training I think I've ever participated in.

Thanks for the review Carrie! I may have to pick up some of that one!

• 1 month later...

Oh this is now so tempting to me. But someone mentioned it's going to be extinct. Did I read that correctly?

I shouldn't even make another order. I have three I'm waiting on! Decided to try a bunch of recommended ones after getting some trial sizes of a few that I loved. These scents are addictive! And I've only just begun with the pheromones. The only saving grace for me is that we're scent free at work so that cuts down on one place I'd wear them.

Yes, because it's one of those originally formulated by Pharmacom, so eventually it will go out of stock. However, M&D may decide to see if Dr. Stone can create a similar version like he did for Dominance.

Edited by luna65

I can't tell that I've had much reaction to this one, so I may up my slatherings. I might wear it, Cougar, and Dominance when I hit the racquetball court this evening. I play with a bunch of young men, and I'm in the mood to wax the floor with their a$$es and leave them stunned.

I can't tell that I've had much reaction to this one, so I may up my slatherings. I might wear it, Cougar, and Dominance when I hit the racquetball court this evening. I play with a bunch of young men, and I'm in the mood to wax the floor with their a$$es and leave them stunned.

OOOOOH, sounds like fun.....and the body heat will aid diffusion......be sure to let us know how it goes!!

I won every game, and this against the young hottie who repeatedly states he absolutely HATES to lose. :dreadlocksnaner:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! GREAT!! Must have distracted him something terrible!

Edited by Dolly

You gals are so making me want to buy this... I've got my eye on this and dominance. I think that probably says something about me.

Dominance is indispensible for me on the job......

Sweet!! Who needs to be popular when you can dominate!!! Way to clean the racquetball courts, Darbla. :dreadlocksnaner:

To sort of veer OT (I guess I've never been tempted to try the Popularity Potion because I have Kittenish with the MX135), what I find useful about Dominance at least in the work environment, is that just about everybody expends so much time and effort trying to be dominant...and this is why things don't get done. There are people with whom one can have a good working relationship, but generally in my experience that Tears For Fears song is all too true. :smilies-23596:

So therefore, if Dominance assists in creating a vibe where everyone feels your dominance then they might waste less time fighting for it themselves, and things get done. I wear it when I know I'll be in situations where people are likely to attempt to manipulate me and I don't want to deal with it. It just throws up a wall of don't fuck with me and that's all I need. I just want to be able to do my job...and save the machinations for more interesting pursuits. ;)

Edited by luna65