Popularity Potion

Oh yes, imagine if it's a spray! I reckon I do not need it to be close to my body (lolipop application method). Now, the trick is to get hold of good quality perfumer's alcohol here. Otherwise, I will have to hit the stores for a bottle of VODKA!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is the spray :abfx: ...but actually I like it better in oil,or as a boosted scent. Why do you want a spray,when it worked so well for you ? ...or did I miss something :D

That is what is so awesome about LPMP,we have all the options :D

I do like using the scented sprays in my hair,the unscented pheros are sometimes too strong for me if I am not careful.That could change as I wear them more,I guess...but I sure hope not :abfx:

That is what is so awesome about LPMP,we have all the options :D

I do like using the scented sprays in my hair,the unscented pheros are sometimes too strong for me if I am not careful.That could change as I wear them more,I guess...but I sure hope not :abfx:

Too true!

No, no, no, you didn't miss out anything. It's just that I really want to avoid wearing pheros first thing in the morning with the kids around. Previously my daughter goes to her kindergarten by school bus while my son & I cycle to school/work together. Now that we have changed school/employer, we go to school on the school bus and I'll be driving in a month's time. I don't them to be exposed to pheros unnecessarily. Spray will be easier to apply, esp in my hair, after I get into the office.

Anyway, I thought I found UN PP to have a some sort pleasant smell. Or did my nose go haywire?

I wore this yesterday to a convention for work, where I would be meeting with alot of my clients. OMG this worked wonders for me. I love this stuff. It made me feel really confident, witty and charming. I felt like the Godfather.

Bosshole was with me and had to take down names of people that were looking for me to say hello. Often I feel like I bust my ass and Bosshole doesn't understand how hard I really do work because I don't update him every 2 seconds.. well this phero really brought all my great qualities to the surface and smacked him in the face with it. Males and Females alike kept coming by our booth to express their gratitude that I handled their accounts. It was AMAZING. This am he told our VP that I was such a ' star ' and a ' celebrity' at the event. I have never experienced that many people wanting to chat and pay me compliments before, it was pretty rockstarish! Loved it: )

One thing I also noticed was I did get some people with hazy dreamy looks on their faces and they kind of just stuck around, lingering like I was spitting gold and unicorns.

I wore this yesterday to a convention for work, where I would be meeting with alot of my clients. OMG this worked wonders for me. I love this stuff. It made me feel really confident, witty and charming. I felt like the Godfather.

Bosshole was with me and had to take down names of people that were looking for me to say hello. Often I feel like I bust my ass and Bosshole doesn't understand how hard I really do work because I don't update him every 2 seconds.. well this phero really brought all my great qualities to the surface and smacked him in the face with it. Males and Females alike kept coming by our booth to express their gratitude that I handled their accounts. It was AMAZING. This am he told our VP that I was such a ' star ' and a ' celebrity' at the event. I have never experienced that many people wanting to chat and pay me compliments before, it was pretty rockstarish! Loved it: )

One thing I also noticed was I did get some people with hazy dreamy looks on their faces and they kind of just stuck around, lingering like I was spitting gold and unicorns.

LadyV, love the report! You totally describe my experience with PP.

LadyV, love the report! You totally describe my experience with PP.

I especially liked how it brought my best qualities to the surface. I'm in love with this for work, when I want to be ' on ' I felt like Jem from Jem and the Hologams. When I was in my truck before the convention I even said " Showtime Synergy" as I applied to my neck and ears. : ()

• 4 weeks later...
totally heard the 2 live crew song in my head with this thread on PP just now

" POP that P$#@& BABY"

POP THAT POTION BECCAH! POP THE P!

I'm thinking of it Poppin it for work tomorrow!

:) I was actually just musing about listening to the forbidden ones, when I was a kid & it was the epitome of naughtiness! The forbidden ones : 2 live crew, Too Short, Domino, Snoop Dog

Going to experiment and layer cops with PP.

How did it go, Beccah?

I had OCCO Red, LP Red and PP on last Friday at my school concert. Okay, PP was added on after I got into my office so I added Sparkling Fuchsia in the evening and it rocked.

I think cops with anything rocks, lol. I did end mixing WTL & Sparkle Fuschia for a party before & the combo ROCKED!

:) I was actually just musing about listening to the forbidden ones, when I was a kid & it was the epitome of naughtiness! The forbidden ones : 2 live crew, Too Short, Domino, Snoop Dog

Too Short! OMG! What about Ice Cube and Cypress Hill!

Too Short! OMG! What about Ice Cube and Cypress Hill!

Well them too, but the others were EXPRESSLY forbidden, so they were much better. You see?

I seemed to have been reaching for my PP for the last two weeks (that's because it's prob the only bottle of UN pheros which I have left in my office).

I think I found my sweet spot for PP. Just a couple of dots on my throat, a stripe shared between both wrists and lightly run the roller ball on my hair (5-6 times) and I'm ready to go. Yippeee!

Off to go looking for my sweet spot for other pheros - OW perhaps?

BTW, PP gives out a faint sweet scent and I don't mind it at all.

I seemed to have been reaching for my PP for the last two weeks (that's because it's prob the only bottle of UN pheros which I have left in my office).

I think I found my sweet spot for PP. Just a couple of dots on my throat, a stripe shared between both wrists and lightly run the roller ball on my hair (5-6 times) and I'm ready to go. Yippeee!

Off to go looking for my sweet spot for other pheros - OW perhaps?

BTW, PP gives out a faint sweet scent and I don't mind it at all.

Way to go!...this is what I love to hear,and I am very happy for you :) ...it is so individual,for every person and every blend.

Just love that PP can be worn in the hair too :Hug_emoticon:

WTL + cops = Win!

I can believe it !! :(

• 5 months later...

I have PP in a spray and gave it a spin a few times, each time with one spray.

This first time I was on a bus heading to school. I was on some crazed high that I could not contain. I had to violently fight the urge not to sing along to my ipod and dance up and down the bus, while swinging around the poles in a musical number kind of fashion. When I met up with my friends, it was like my excitement to see them was magnified two fold. PP makes me manic almost.

I attended a college networking event the second time I used PP. I'm not a fan of these things, or the people that run around introducing themselves even though they could care less about you . Despite my uneasiness of the whole situation, I felt confident and personable. I took my time to actually share conversations with others without feeling forced or awkward. I ran into some of the people in the group that hosted the event later. They told me that they recognized me from the event even though I hadn't talked to them. Some other people with whom I did speak with told me that I was their favorite person. PP is a good impression in a bottle I think.

Another time I was a bit tired, but wanted to be in good spirits for going over to an alright friend's house. I tend to have conversations on the side with people, and while in one I realized that I had an audience . I ended up was telling my whole story to the room, and I felt almost on stage a little bit. I have never been in a situation where everyone was so blatantly attentive. I felt as if I could have told them a detailed story about plucking my leg hairs, and they would have listened about how I went about plucking each one. 0_o

Another time I was a bit tired, but wanted to be in good spirits for going over to an alright friend's house. I tend to have conversations on the side with people, and while in one I realized that I had an audience . I ended up was telling my whole story to the room, and I felt almost on stage a little bit. I have never been in a situation where everyone was so blatantly attentive. I felt as if I could have told them a detailed story about plucking my leg hairs, and they would have listened about how I went about plucking each one. 0_o

GREAT stories moonholly! PP sounds like a bottle of amazingness!!!!! :(:D:D

• 1 month later...

i tried this at work and while out friends - consistent result. EVERYONE around you will have a good time! i wasn't the center of attraction but i was consistently PART of the conversation flow. this affects everyone around you, they will be happy and you'd all have a good time! everyone feels good, a lot of smiles. one of my colleague told me "you look high today!" bec we just laughed all day and everyone had fun! this is my favorite so far. i got the unscented!

i tried this at work and while out friends - consistent result. EVERYONE around you will have a good time! i wasn't the center of attraction but i was consistently PART of the conversation flow. this affects everyone around you, they will be happy and you'd all have a good time! everyone feels good, a lot of smiles. one of my colleague told me "you look high today!" bec we just laughed all day and everyone had fun! this is my favorite so far. i got the unscented!

Ooo! Sounds fun Kathei! I will be trying PP out in the new Darling Clementine when it gets here!!

• 4 weeks later...

So, I had this on for a dinner party last Sat. About 200 people attended the dinner and I went with a group of colleagues.

Okay, I cheated. I had some LP Red mixed into my body lotion, some OCCO Red on my torso and upper arm then PP on my torso and the back of my neck. I was in a black one-shoulder dress and had my straight-waist length hair down (hair tucked behind my ear) and yes, I had some makeup on - some lipstick, eye-liner. I had numerous compliments from my female colleagues and from ladies I don't know. There were two colleagues who can't get along with me professionally but they were not 'misbehave'. I am glad that the mix didn't make them feel more threatened.

I ran into my colleague's cell-group mate whom I met on Thanksgiving. I spotted him staring at me and as I recognise him, I walked to him to talk to him and he talked kind of dirty to me and this totally suprised me. Bumped into him at the bar later in the evening and we talked a little again. Gave him my business card as I might need him to do some work for me and he texted me saying that now he cannot forget me as he's got my number locked in his phone. BTW, he met my kids during the thanksgiving dinner.

Then, later in the night, I met another man at the bar. I was queuing up for a drink and the man in front of me talked to me after collecting our drinks. He just got into the city about 6 months ago and we talked about the transition, the frustrations he has and my previous jobs and trips to Europe, etc. Suddenly, he asked if I was married. "Yes, I am married and I have two kids." I told him. He continued talking to me and telling me how beautiful, how smart I am ....... I brought him to my colleagues (most of them are non-Asians in their late 40s to early 50s) and he told me that there's no comparison. Anyway, it went on for a while and we decided to go to a bar after the dinner party.

All I can say is that adding cops to PP is definitely something I will use again in the future.

Lol ......

I'm laughing as I type this ..... The European guy whom I went off to the bar with (all my colleagues wanted to do was go home) sent me home and on our way, he asked if he could stay in touch with me ... we exchanged business cards at the dinner party. I told him that he cannot send me any text messages and that I prefer if we speak during office hours.

Guess what? I texted him like almost 22 hours later to thank him for sending me home. I did wonder if he will return the text msg. He didn't reply. He called me first thing this morning. As I missed his call, I called him back later in the morning. He asked when we could see each other, even if it was during the day. Cute but not my type!

awesome hits, JOC! this is my most favorite phero to date. it works like MAGIC! i always use this when im out with my friends. we tend to be grumpy after 4hrs of being together because we're all IT professionals and we find computers to be better friends than real human sometimes, they're easier to talk to. :smiley-laughing024: but ever since i started using pheros, i always use this when im around friends and we ALWAYS have fun and we dont tend to kill each other even after 8hrs of being together. :angelhug: but im off to buy unBang because im going home and will be seeing my longtime BF who i havent seen for 2months! want to try sexual pheros and hope i get lucky. :cat690:

Hi Kathei, I would love to lay my hands on some UN Bang! Have you tried Sexpionage?

I used to be in the IT industry but some of my team members are real party animals! And of course, that was before I know what pheros is all about.

Anyway, he texted me during lunch to tell me that he's thinking of me, etc. I'm flattered. Okay, I'm having fun with the hit but I have to be down to earth and remind him that nothing can happen between us.