Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha! 2015

Beccah

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't tried this since January. I still like the scent (layered with a bit of another fruity scent to control the plastic); it's sexy and luscious.

Wore it out to a party last night and an acquaintance started to chat with me. It was a good, lively, intellectual chat/debate, after which he told me it was like the ones he has with his girlfriend, and he told me this with an excited, heart-eyed kind of look on his face. Hehe! Gotcha!

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 3 weeks later...

I get a soft carmalized honey topping. Ran errands today. Men were falling all over me, seems like everyone I ran into couldn't be happier to take care of me. They were opening up doors, chatting me up, super friendly. It was like magic!

I get a soft carmalized honey topping. Ran errands today. Men were falling all over me, seems like everyone I ran into couldn't be happier to take care of me. They were opening up doors, chatting me up, super friendly. It was like magic!

I love those days when everything just flows so nicely! The power of pheromones combined with a scent with intent!

I used this for the first time in a work situation last week. I would normally not choose a scent with Gotcha for work, but I felt I needed to for this meeting. Another department is being absorbed into ours and my supervisor, who will be overseeing the employees from the other department, needed me to sit in on a mediation between two employees who do not get along and whose issues cause discomfort for their co-workers. We had heard lots of things from various sources and decided to sit with them to try to hash it out. I thought that Gotcha might help by doing its usual thing of disarming people and then drawing out the truth.

I wasn't going to be leading the meeting so I'd be saying little to nothing, so I felt no risk of spilling any beans. I wasn't too worried about the phero possibly affecting my boss since he was going to keep the conversation focused on what each of them had to say, so I felt the risk of him saying too much was minimal.

I felt it went well. These two had already hashed out some of this before to each other and to others, so I knew some of what we'd get would have come out without the phero. However there's a lot of shifty talk from these two that sometimes obscures things. This time they spoke more plainly and simply, just coming out with it, but also not going off each other the way we were worried they might. One of them also admitted to doing something that wasn't exactly against the rules, but wasn't great either, and later when my boss and I spoke privately we were agreed that we had been surprised by the revelation. Hopefully the meeting is the beginning of smoothing things out between them.

Regarding the scent, the A/C went on the fritz so we were sweating after a while. The sweetness of the apricot and honey burned off me fairly fast and mostly slightly sweetened patch was left, which was a bit beyond my patch limit, so that's something I'll keep in mind for this scent while it's still warm out.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

Wore probably a tiny bit too much of this to work today. The scent is dripping lush to die for golden-honey drenched apricots so I blame that fact :) was a little dazed and spacey at first. Had meeting with a very EST-sensitive colleague and I kept catching myself somewhat mooning at him :smiley-laughing024: and he was supportive of me, and divulged a fair bit more about some things than I would have expected. On the nose.

Edited by tyvey

This is powerful stuff. Honey, honey, honey with a bit of bright apricot peeking through. On the dry down more of the vanilla and amber were apparent but really everything was smothered in honey and it lasted forever. I put it on in the morning and I could still smell it the next morning before my shower, In fact, after my shower I could still smell it on my wrists slightly when I sniffed them. So this is one that will go the distance.

So I've never tried anything with a honey note before. I liked it but I found it disconcertingly powerful. it seemed... hmmn... somehow suggestive.

I've also never tried Gotcha before. My dance group had a small showcase event in the morning and then there was a meeting during the afternoon so I wore it to both events. I will have to road test this again to see what its effects on other people are, but I really liked the way it made me feel! Because the honey scent was so strong I used less of this than I would other perfumes, but the phero effect was still there. I was in a great mood the whole day and I just felt warm and pleasant and snuggly and like I could talk to people for hours. I noticed that I felt like touching people more. Everyone was very friendly and I noticed one or two people standing a bit closer to me. I'm going to try this out again on the weekend when I'm driving a bunch of other dancers to a nearby city for an event. It will be interesting to see what my phero cloud does to a bunch of people packed in my small car :)

I did get one complement on it from someone who has never commented on my perfume before. He asked me to dance and as soon as we started he looked at me and said, "I smell.... beeswax?" I smiled and said, "Honey." He asked if it was perfume and I said it was and he smiled broadly and said brightly, "Oh. I like it!"

Wow.

So I wore this out last night and it packed a punch. First of all, it really amps on my skin. As soon as one of my passengers stepped into my car she said it smelled great and wanted to know what I done to get my car to smell so awesome. Was it an air freshener and, if so, where did I get it? I felt slightly embarrassed to admit that it was me because it made me feel like I was slathered in the stuff when I had actually used very little. After I explained that it was a new perfume and that it was turning out to be stronger than I expected, she and my other passenger started analyzing all the notes. They decided I smelled like a really great candle (beeswax, again).

As for the Gotcha, my friends and I had a great drive into a nearby city to go dancing. It was like everyone was extra friendly and happy to be together. I didn't really know anyone at this dance besides my two friends so things were slow going at first, but pretty much everyone I ended up dancing with wanted to dance with me again, sometimes right afterwards. A couple of them told me to make sure to come back and find them again before the night was out. One guy in particular raved about what a good dancer I was and talked about how we fit perfectly together. LOL. Gotcha! And there was one guy that kept wanting to talk to me about dance connection and so on. One of the people that I drove in with danced with me as soon as we got in the door and then he went to the bar to get a drink and ran into and old "friend" who he promptly spent half the night hugging and making out with - which was pretty out of character in this venue. Possibly that would have happened anyway but I bet that being phero-bombed in my car for an hour didn't hurt. As for my other passenger, we started the evening not knowing one another particularly well but by the end of the evening it felt like we had shared half our life histories with one another.

I felt that the phero amplified my connection to people, which is a good thing in partner dance, and that because I felt very comfortable and very connected, I ended up dancing better. It was interesting

• 1 month later...

Tried out this one again last night at a dance venue I hadn't been to before. Once again, one of my car passengers stepped into the car and commented on how great it smelled. I didn't say what it was this time though.

I had a great time and felt like I was able to develop a good connection to almost everyone I danced with - so I had a lot of really nice dances. I also did note that I was touching people slightly more - but only people I knew and was already friends with. I danced with my "target" several times and we had a lot of good "chemistry" moments. He offered to drive my car on the way home because I said I was really tired, and we had some relaxed, interesting conversations on the way home.

The only bad thing was that I danced with this older gentleman and he seemed to take a little too much of a shine to me. He asked me if I came from the dance club at the local university and I laughed because I'm over 40. So that was nice. But when we were all leaving he shook my hand and said how nice it was to meet me three times. Also, because it was freezing outside and I was just wearing a thin dress and sheer stockings, I pulled some yoga pants on under my dress before we left. The bathroom was occupied so I just pulled them on under my clothes while standing there. He stared at me the whole time - and not in a, "Well, would you look at that! That woman is putting pants on under her dress. How funny!" kind of way. He was staring at my body like he was hoping to see something (please, as if I don't know how to get clothes on under my dress without giving everyone a show!). But I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he may have been having a DIHL moment because he didn't seem to know he was doing it. I went around the corner and into a deserted alcove to pull a shirt over my head and shimmy out of my dress - even though I could have done that without showing anything either. I was getting a big uncomfortable.

Incidentally, I don't usually get changed in front of other people - but I was surrounded, and partially blocked from view, by my friends and people that I am very comfortable with. And I think most women know how to put clothes on under their clothes without revealing anything.

• 3 months later...

This one in the bottle screams honey to me and when I first put it on it smells so gooey honey on me. After a bit it morphs to a sexy honey and by the end of the day is gone dirty sexy honey on me. Its a nice scent but I still love LP Black the best so far. Definately going to try all of them.

• 1 month later...

I love this stuff. I first found LPMP a couple of years ago because I wanted a little edge in the love game. Well, it's true, you can't create what's not there. But.....wow! I bought two bottles of this stuff on the description alone. My first subject was a no go so I put it away. Just recently I pulled it back out. There's a situation where I needed a little help....for him :Emoticons04269: He flirts....and flirts....and flirts the only thing he does is flirts. He doesn't act this way with others in any situatution (I know, I've been watching)... So, enter Honeyed Love w/Gotcha. I had an opportunity on Sunday to ....expose him to this scent. I have been reading the posts and journals. I wanted it to be effective and not "ghost", which would not help me at all. SO, I might have lollipopped and then ran the roller all the way up to my breastbone. :Emoticons04280: My grandmother, who has the nose of a bloodhound, said nothing. We went to lunch where we would meet him and some other people for Mother's Day (I know, not totally appropriate, but quite frankly I've been getting frustrated with the lack of....well, anything). It was hot in the restaurant and I started fanning myself, TOTALLY forgetting I was wearing the perfume. I will say, everyone was pleasant and attentive. Finally, I got the opportunity to hug him and envelop him in all my smellyness...lol. I know he stood still for a second with a DIHL, then seemed to shake it off. However, he was giving the stink eye to any of the other guys (one of whom was single) who would talk to me. At the end of the dinner we all went our separate ways and I thought "meh". BUT.....fast forward to today :Emoticons04263: .

This time, I put a whole lot less. A swipe on my breast bone and a half inch on one wrist and then smooshed. After work, I met some friends for dinner and drinks and guess who was there. I had barely walked in the door when he hugged me. He was antsy and all over the place tonight from one end of the group to the other. Every time he passed me he had to touch me or speak to me or ask me if my meal was good. He literally could not sit still and one more than one occasion had to interject himself into my conversation. So, I managed to leave without saying goodbye :Emoticons04277:. I will be trying this again next week at a dinner we both have to attend. All in all, I believe I am encouraged by his behavior. I'll update this next week. I will say I tried LP Red and LP Original on him with no obvious effect. I also tried Cougar (because he's younger) with some flirtatious behavior, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's only been with this that I have gotten something measurable. I also had tried Rocket Fuel (because this has been going on a while) and nada. I'm not sure what the trigger in this is for him. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this stuff. I first found LPMP a couple of years ago because I wanted a little edge in the love game. Well, it's true, you can't create what's not there. But.....wow! I bought two bottles of this stuff on the description alone. My first subject was a no go so I put it away. Just recently I pulled it back out. There's a situation where I needed a little help....for him :Emoticons04269: He flirts....and flirts....and flirts the only thing he does is flirts. He doesn't act this way with others in any situatution (I know, I've been watching)... So, enter Honeyed Love w/Gotcha. I had an opportunity on Sunday to ....expose him to this scent. I have been reading the posts and journals. I wanted it to be effective and not "ghost", which would not help me at all. SO, I might have lollipopped and then ran the roller all the way up to my breastbone. :Emoticons04280: My grandmother, who has the nose of a bloodhound, said nothing. We went to lunch where we would meet him and some other people for Mother's Day (I know, not totally appropriate, but quite frankly I've been getting frustrated with the lack of....well, anything). It was hot in the restaurant and I started fanning myself, TOTALLY forgetting I was wearing the perfume. I will say, everyone was pleasant and attentive. Finally, I got the opportunity to hug him and envelop him in all my smellyness...lol. I know he stood still for a second with a DIHL, then seemed to shake it off. However, he was giving the stink eye to any of the other guys (one of whom was single) who would talk to me. At the end of the dinner we all went our separate ways and I thought "meh". BUT.....fast forward to today :Emoticons04263: .

This time, I put a whole lot less. A swipe on my breast bone and a half inch on one wrist and then smooshed. After work, I met some friends for dinner and drinks and guess who was there. I had barely walked in the door when he hugged me. He was antsy and all over the place tonight from one end of the group to the other. Every time he passed me he had to touch me or speak to me or ask me if my meal was good. He literally could not sit still and one more than one occasion had to interject himself into my conversation. So, I managed to leave without saying goodbye :Emoticons04277:. I will be trying this again next week at a dinner we both have to attend. All in all, I believe I am encouraged by his behavior. I'll update this next week. I will say I tried LP Red and LP Original on him with no obvious effect. I also tried Cougar (because he's younger) with some flirtatious behavior, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's only been with this that I have gotten something measurable. I also had tried Rocket Fuel (because this has been going on a while) and nada. I'm not sure what the trigger in this is for him. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.

I can't say what the trigger for him is BUT I can attest to Gotcha being a SURE THING for me every time. Wether it's our chemistry or the guys we go for ...who knows? I'm on my third UN bottle and buy just about every scent that is enhanced with it (Honeyed Love and Steamy Bikini being my all time favorites!!) I personally can't go wrong with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore Honeyed LP with Gotcha this weekend to a big party I was at. I like this one for parties. It makes me feel amazing and I usually have so many great encounters with people when I wear it in the right setting.

I got a very prominent hit right off the bat. I was helping to set up the party and had showed up several hours early to get things ready. It was a big fundraiser, so several other people involved with the organization of the party were also there helping out. One of the people is a guy with whom I have a powerful mutual attraction, but nothing every happens because he has a really inflexible rule about dating in his social circle. Annoying, but what can you do? Anyway, when we were all setting things up I was just there in my shorts and old t-shirt with no make up on or anything, and we had our usual encounters with each other.

After a while things were all together and he went off on a last minute run to get a few things we were missing, and I went to the bathroom and changed into my dress and put my hair up and did my make up and so on. This is when I put on the Honeyed LP. So I looked pretty good, but I've certainly been more dolled up in his presence before. The perfume, however, was very fresh. When I sailed back into the room he was just back from his errand. He looked up, did a complete double take, said in a hushed voice that I looked very nice, and walked towards me to give me a hug as if he couldn't help it. But he barely contacted me at all before he suddenly backed away and said he had to go sort something else out for the party. This is funny because he usually has no compunction about giving bone crushing hugs, but this time it was like he realized that he couldn't help himself and had to run away. Lol.

When I sailed back into the room he was just back from his errand. He looked up, did a complete double take, said in a hushed voice that I looked very nice, and walked towards me to give me a hug as if he couldn't help it. But he barely contacted me at all before he suddenly backed away and said he had to go sort something else out for the party. This is funny because he usually has no compunction about giving bone crushing hugs, but this time it was like he realized that he couldn't help himself and had to run away. Lol.

Ha, great hit. I love seeing men's body language change from the usual, plus when they occasionally realize what they're doing and have to run away or check themselves, hee hee.

I haven't tried Gotcha in awhile because it tends to make me emotional if I do it at the wrong time. I am mostly sticking to Perfect Match right now for my TG, but I might have to pull this back out. I have the sample and adore the scent. You guys are having awesome results, and I NEED SOME!!

• 2 months later...

Man, I LOVED this before, but I wore it tonight and it amped the apricot like CRAZY!! I did NOT love it this time. :/ I wanted to wear this with PheroGirl. I do not think the scents meld as well as they did when I actually got the honey from it. I wonder if this is a cycle related change in scent.

• 4 months later...

Was there a rebrew of this? I have gone through 3 bottles so far, and what I loved about it was the orange blossom and how smutty and strong the honey and vanilla were on the drydown. I could smell it all day, and on my clothes forever. I got a bottle off the trade threads, and it smells very light, the apricot is strong and I hardly get anything else. The scent dissipates very quickly. I'm wondering if it was a later batch?

Did you have the 2015 version or the 2012 original? But as far as the 2015 version I don't know that Mara made any additional when the first batch sold out.

Did you have the 2015 version or the 2012 original? But as far as the 2015 version I don't know that Mara made any additional when the first batch sold out.

The 2015 version - I've never gotten my hands on the original! It's probably best to email her and ask about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Wet, this one smells like each of the notes listed, to me. It's very bright, definitely honey, and the rest all play together beautifully. After a couple hours, it's just bright honeyed apricots on me, which I like, a lot. It might sound weird, but it's bright and dirty at the same time after a few hours. It's a pretty fun scent. I've been sniffing my wrists since I put it on because I enjoy it so much. 

eta: I was just about to go change my perfume for the night, and caught a whiff of this by surprise. ... It's definitely dirty on me, and I don't mind:lol2:. There's a thread I stumbled on earlier that asked how people feel wearing "dirty" scents in public, and since this one went dirty on me, I figured I'd comment (but I'll leave it here. That thread's from 2014, not sure a reply would be super welcome four years later, lol). I wouldn't mind wearing this one out of the house, I have a scent that I might be able to smut up with this ?. I think that'll be fun to try, maybe next week, hehe. If the others also turned out pleasantly dirty like this, I wouldn't mind wearing them out and about, either. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I got the bottle, I absolutely could not wait to try it. I spritzed myself minutes after I opened the package, and at the time, the honey was soooo sweet and prominent, and it smelled fantastic on my skin. It evolved from sweet and dessert-like to sweet and sexy as hell. Lasted well into the next day until I showered it off, too.

Fast forward a few days. It's calmed down a bit. I put some on today to take it for a test drive out of the house, so to speak. 

Let's just say I don't think it was necessary for three guys to scramble all over themselves to replace my windshield wipers for me. Gotcha! :smiley-laughing024: 

I really love this one and can see myself reaching for it often. 

12 hours ago, Crash said:

When I got the bottle, I absolutely could not wait to try it. I spritzed myself minutes after I opened the package, and at the time, the honey was soooo sweet and prominent, and it smelled fantastic on my skin. It evolved from sweet and dessert-like to sweet and sexy as hell. Lasted well into the next day until I showered it off, too.

Fast forward a few days. It's calmed down a bit. I put some on today to take it for a test drive out of the house, so to speak. 

Let's just say I don't think it was necessary for three guys to scramble all over themselves to replace my windshield wipers for me. Gotcha! :smiley-laughing024: 

I really love this one and can see myself reaching for it often. 

I want it! I want it! I want it!!! I'm surprised this shit isn't sold out! There's tons of it!! After reading the Gotcha UN thread I instantly bought me a bottle of this! I want it and I want it nowww ?!

On 10/6/2018 at 12:09 PM, Vicki Lee said:

I want it! I want it! I want it!!! I'm surprised this shit isn't sold out! There's tons of it!! After reading the Gotcha UN thread I instantly bought me a bottle of this! I want it and I want it nowww ?!

Ahhhhh, I hope you get it soon and love it as much as I do!!! :D

5 minutes ago, Crash said:

Ahhhhh, I hope you get it soon and love it as much as I do!!! :D

Lol I placed my first hold last week and didn’t realize that if I place an order and a hold that they won’t ship it out til I pay for all my goodies?. Since today is a holiday - it didn’t dawn on me until I got an email talking about a sale from one of my favorite stores - I didn’t get my pay stub so I guess I’ll have to whip out the CC because I want to get Mega Watt and maybe a few sents as well... I didn’t buy anything all last month so I’m making up for it this month lmao ? 

I've found that I love the honey heavy scents and this is no exception. This is sexy sweet honey with a side of apricot and amber. I get a smidge of the vanilla but no patch even after several hours. Gotcha was my first phero and makes the alpha males I'm around fall all over themselves to make me happy plus it turns the BF into a total snuggle bug :D

@Vicki Lee I've been trying to limit myself to one order a month. One or two FBs from the stuff I've tried that I know I can and will wear often, and a few samples each order. This way I don't go TOO crazy. :smiley-laughing024: That said, I like this one so much I just may order another bottle of it in my next batch of purchases before it disappears. It's just too good!

Super excited my 'Weenies order shipped today, too! Eeeee, I can't wait to get my grabby hands on Ebil-ish and try out all of the new scents in the sampler! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

16 minutes ago, Crash said:

@Vicki Lee I've been trying to limit myself to one order a month. One or two FBs from the stuff I've tried that I know I can and will wear often, and a few samples each order. This way I don't go TOO crazy. :smiley-laughing024: That said, I like this one so much I just may order another bottle of it in my next batch of purchases before it disappears. It's just too good!

Super excited my 'Weenies order shipped today, too! Eeeee, I can't wait to get my grabby hands on Ebil-ish and try out all of the new scents in the sampler! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I dont think this one will go anytime soon... I think this is a gem ? a lot of folks are sleeping ? on. I decided not to get Ebil-ish ? unless it happens by miracle to stay just a weeee bit longer. It’s venus retrograde and I’m not suppose to be making big/impulse purchases. And I just circulated $200 out my bank account. ? Oh well ??‍♀️ I’ll put out into the universe that what I circulate (by saying spend, it’s implying that once you use it, it’s gone) will come back to me ?

• 2 months later...

Omg lololllol :) When I first put this on I thought I put on another nonphero! ‘Sunshine of your love’

It definitely affected me, and I kept thinking Wow! Hahaha this is a really great perfume lololol Was there an accident and a phero fell in? Just what in the world because haha wow....I definitely seem to be in pheroland! 

Today, as I was deciding what to try I noticed what actually happened.

So unfortunately I really didn’t pay attention to effects to much because I really thought I had just put on a perfume. Explains why it smelled completely different that I thought :) 

There is something in certain molecules etc that make me unable to sleep. This definitely had that going for it as I found out Lol.... I put on quite a bit not realizing :) 

This reminds me of Occo Gold~ I get Vanilla and Honey with this one. Great long lasting scent. 

LOVE!!! I love this scent. I think it might have the same ingredient that is in halcyon daze that I love, or maybe just blend. FB material for me for sure! At least the perfume aspect. :) 

I don’t know how I feel about Gotcha since the first and only Time I wore it I didn’t realize I had a phero on. I applied it like normal perfume, and I had a very, very, off day. I don’t know how much it affected me and I remember feeling like I had a phero on. Need to try out another time. 

I believe it was the next day that I tried Audacious and had a wonderful time unlike the day before, so def want to try it out again. 

Maybe apply gotacha more appropriately. Maybe people thought I was dirty due to cops being inappropriately places etc. not sure. 

• 1 year later...

I put a little bit of this in my part on the top of my head the last time I hung out with the guy I'm seeing because I wanted him to get a good whiff when we were cuddling.  About halfway through the night, I was laying next to him and he grabs my head, shoves his face into my hair, takes a big sniff and goes, "Oh my god, your hair smells SO f***ing good!" 😂

I'm glad Mara made another batch of this with the Gotcha 2.0 because it's a winner.

@bliss3 I keep a spray of H'd LP with Gotcha in my bathroom because I frequently shower before bed. It's a winner for sure, never want to be without it.

• 4 months later...

This afternoon, I wanted to refresh for tv watching with my beau and grabbed that Honeyed LP with no intentions, it was just handy. I doubt it was even fully dry before my man was on top of me on the sofa!

Can’t wait to check out the new LP Candied Apple! 🍎:witchnaner: