Private Editions for August 2015

Ok, we're up! There may end up being more of each in the end, I am holding aside an extra or two for each creator should they want it. :)

AD-PE-TaraGrim.jpg

Tara's Grimoire

Tara asked for: A leatherbound tome with dry thin pages. Perhaps with a whiff of incense and the hint of magic.

I really like Tara's ideas and this was a fun one to make, ...I think I nailed it. :)

Aged sandalwood and myrrh resins, plus little drops of smoke, benzoin resinoid, leather and earth.

4 bottles available

(DDolls, Blackcat, Invidiana, Nyx)

REBREW - 10 BOTTLES AVAILABLE

(Cherise, OBWiser, SirenSong, Darbla

AD-PE-JamieSN.jpg

Jamie's Starry Night

Jamie commissioned a blend to wear for her winter nighttime wedding! She wanted something sparkling and rosy, so I blended 3 rose varieties (red rose otto, baby pink sweetheart and a fresh cut variety) with marshmallow fluff, sparkling sugar, a non-foody powdery vanilla, white amber and a drop of Egyptian musk. Soft and beautiful, definitely a show stopper.

6 Bottles Available

(Bella, StacyK, Hearts, Katz, Invidiana, Baroness)

AD-PE-HikerMW.jpg

Hiker's Morning Woods by Tara

Tara asked for: crisp morning air, a fire and a faint whiff of brewing coffee.

A blend of fresh green woods and leaves, ozone, and little drops of woodsmoke and fresh brewed black coffee. Lovely!

8 bottles available

(Blackcat, Maililyann, QuietGuy

AD-PE-Stefanija.jpg

Stefanija by Cutie Pie

CutiePie asked for an almond centered success potion, so I crafted something delicious for her featuring ingredients known for aiding success and good luck. A heart of yummy almond and gooey vanilla, spiced with little tinges of nutmeg and ginger, lifted a tad with sugar sprinkled sweet pear, and grounded with a touch of redwood.

5 bottles available

(JLisa, Invidiana, CutiePie, Cherise, VVeronica)

AD-PE-JenniferPersephone.jpg

Jennifer's Persephone Potion

Jennifer's potion for navigating the underworld, crafted of blackest musk, smoke, earth. air (ozone), and a drop of pomegranate. Forgive me, Jennifer, but I added a splash of protection in the form of Frankincense and Myrrh to round it out. Some powerful mojo with this one! It was the last I made one night before I went to sleep and I wore it to bed...it produced some wild dreams!

4 bottles available

(StacyK, Tink, Seajam, DDolls)

Alt: Chelle

AD-PE-GypsiMoonBB.jpg

GypsiMoon's Bohemian Beauty

Christine asked for: Sweet Sandlewood,Creamy coconut,vanilla bean,white chocolate, in smelling order,lol :) blissfully happy,glowing beauty,healing,romantic and universal love,uninhibited

...and it came out just like that! :)

9 bottles available

(JLisa, Hearts, StacyK, Luna, Chelle, Invidiana, Lainey, Victoria

AD-PE-CutiePie-Cherie.jpg

Cutie Pie's Ma Petit Cherie

Cutie Pie's creation of marzipan style almond and sweet cheries, fluffy vanilla (with a touch of marshmallow), and a syrupy glaze of cotton candy sugar on top.

8 bottles available

(Hearts, CutiePie, Victoria

AD-PE-LisaPirate.jpg

Lisa's Pirate Treasure

A spice-forward blend featuring sweet sandalwood, a round and soft vanilla, sweet coconut crème, West Indian bay rum and a small treasure of African spices. A cute and sexy tomboy scent!

7 bottles available

(Invidiana, SirenSong

And brew edition 2 of.....

AD-Lina-MamaLion.jpg

Lina's Mama Lion

Golden, sweet & creamy! White chocolate, buttercream, coconut frosting, marshmallow, and drops of tangerine, banana, hazelnut and spring honey.

20 bottles available

(Tyvey, Cherise, Invidiana, DDolls, Luna, Chelle, CutiePie, Lainey

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie.pie

Stefanija is the name of my late grandma... She was the kindest person I've ever known. She was good, amazing and always let my sister and me help her cook, play where ever we wanted... She adored my twins and always had at least 2 cats that wanted to cuddle with no one but her.

She died on my twins' 5th birthday. And in her purse they found a photo of an angel that protects children... I can't tell you how much I miss her.

She is that wonderful lady on the label.

AD-PE-Stefanija.jpg

Stefanija by Cutie Pie is a success potion.

I chose one note - marzipan (foody almond) and let Mara choose the other notes (can't wait to see which ones she chose! :))

AD-PE-CutiePie-Cherie.jpg

And for Cutie.pie's Ma Petit Cherie I wanted Mara to use Sugared cherries (Pink sugar plus sweet cherries), marzipan (foody almond) and vanilla.

Yes, both of my PEs have marzipan. What can I say, I am officially a marzipan ho! :P

THANK YOU MARA! ❤️

Edited by cutie.pie

What a sweet story, Cutie.pie! Your grandmother is beautiful...

Tara's Grimoire, Jamie's Starry Night, J's Persephone Potion, that label for Bohemian Beauty! Can't wait to hear more!

Ooh lala,Petite Cherie's label is keelink me! So CUTE! These all look marvelous! Can't wait to hear the rest of the notes.

Yours both sound delish Cutiepie! So sweet to honor your Grandma like that!

Guest cutie.pie

Thank you for your kind words about my grandma!

OK, I totally believe in signs we see in life, but this was weird... I was just in a post office with my mom and sister and we saw a notebook and on the cover was a picture of that angel that protects children I wrote about...

Ohhhh, these all look so beautiful!!!! Cutie.pie, I think memorial PEs are so special; what a gorgeous picture you found for Mara to use! And Lisa, what an awesome label and name for that delicious concoction I read about in your PE thread.... :-)

I am desperate to hear notes on everything; all the names are so deliciously intriguing!

So mine -- yes, I know I just had a bunch done, but those were all things intended for the earlier part of the year, so I decided to jump in and get my fall one done now so that I would have it in hand when the season arrives. I asked Mara for "a Persephone potion to help navigate the underworld" (yeah, kind of my theme this year!): black musk, strong woodsmoke note, cool stony earth, and a drop of either apple or pomegranate.... so excited to find out what she decided on! I also mentioned I'd like it to be dark but on the airy and ethereal side. Can't wait to sniff how this one comes out!

Mara, the label is magnificent. I love it!

Mara, the label is magnificent, I just love it!

ETA: The above was an accidental double post but I'm letting it stand because it's worth saying twice.... :-)

Edited by Blackcat

Look at Blackcat's post about yours - it's her PE.

Thx Luna, didn't make the connection in "Jennifer's"

These all are very intriguing! I'm mostly curious about Jennifer's Pheresphone Potion! Also, that cat on Ma Petite Cherie is so cute! Cutie Pie, your Stefanya is such a lovely tribute to your Grandma, who clearly was such a great person in your world. What a great idea!

Cutiepie I am so happy for you that you will finally have enough marzipan in your life! I hope you ordered a lot of each bottle. Was marzipan one of your Grandma's favorite things as well? Did she give it to you a lot as a child? The picture you used is lovely. Was she your mom's mom or your dad's?

Guest cutie.pie

She was my mom's mom.

Actually, when I asked Mara about a marzipan PE she said I could just ask for an almond success potion and I really liked that idea. At the same time my sister was in a town where my grandma used to live, looking at her photos and she sent me that one, so then I thought it would be a nice tribute to my grandma to use her name and photo for a success potion. I got 5 bottles of this PE, 2 for me, one each for my mom, sister and aunt...because no one would want us to succeed in life more than her. I can't wait to see the look at my mom's and aunt's faces when I give it to them. I already showed it to my sister. She loves it!

I guess that's why I was so scared when my other grandma was rushed to a hospital, because doing this PE made me even more aware how much I miss her and don't want to loose my other grandma yet...

And I got 3 bottles of Ma Petit Cherie... I really look forward to smelling that cherry-almond combo :)

Yeah, I maybe went a little bit overboard with the marzipan. Even Mara sent me an email asking if it's correct that I ordered two PEs with marzipan lol

These are all terrific! Such a large variety of ogferings, all of errors the spectrum. Bohemian Beauty is definitely intriguing. Starry Night fits my Van Gogh addiction. Hiker's Morning Woods may be the one that sends me over the edge. I have to be outside every day or I go a little nutty..nuttier. Mara, how many flipping hours do have in your days?! You have a tardis, don't you? Come on, you can tell us. We can keep a secret.

Edited by Wanderlust
Mawa has a Time Turner ;)

She was my mom's mom.

Actually, when I asked Mara about a marzipan PE she said I could just ask for an almond success potion and I really liked that idea. At the same time my sister was in a town where my grandma used to live, looking at her photos and she sent me that one, so then I thought it would be a nice tribute to my grandma to use her name and photo for a success potion. I got 5 bottles of this PE, 2 for me, one each for my mom, sister and aunt...because no one would want us to succeed in life more than her. I can't wait to see the look at my mom's and aunt's faces when I give it to them. I already showed it to my sister. She loves it!

What a sweet story, cutie.pie, and how nice of you to share with your family. :hearts09780:

That Persephone Potion sounds like very, very cool woo.

Edited by donsie

Oh, Mara, I am speechless at how amazing my Persephone Potion sounds--thank you for the extra notes and protection! And I'm really glad I ordered as much as I did. :-) I am tempted to ask for one more, but I'll wait and see if anyone else is in need of the serious woo (or just the amazeballs scent you have described!)

They all sound incredible, but looking at my budget I will limit myself and ask if I could reserve

1 Hiker's Morning Woods

ETA: Edited because I got so excited I forgot my grammar!

Edited by Blackcat