Suggestions for men's scent--we like armani code!

My BF currently wears armani code and I want to find something in that arena! Does anyone know what scent categories I should look for or can recommend something to get a trial of? I am definitely going to get a few trial sizes and had Totem:wolf and love potion:homme in my basket. But I'm not sure what scents I like in his current cologne to make sure that I pick something I don't hate! I know I love a clean scent. But beyond that, I'm clueless! Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

I love the original Armani - one of my favorites to this day.

For clean scents, I would recommend samples of the following:

LP#9

Eternal Sunshine

Ambuscade

Kingmaker

Enlightenment

Get Pashazade! Its not "clean", but if Armani Code Man is anything like the woman's, it's a lil spicy too? It's SO GOOD!

Eta: just saw your other post: awesome!

Edited by cheeseburger79

So I actually let him decide between a few... he is in a high-pressure sales environment and gunning for a management position so he was agreeable to the idea of pheros... I ended up choosing love potion:homme, totem:wolf and kingmaker with charisma, he ended up choosing touchdown with MVP and I added a few into the cart for nights in/out :) (including pashazade!) I will let you know how they turn out!! Thanks again! If only I could have instant gratification here D:

My rec's:

"H20ooo"- it's clean, crisp and has a very elegant, classy aura. It's not in your face but it has excellent carry and draws people in.

"LP #9" Fresh & warm. A great smelling blend.

"Pinnacle" A crisp upbeat blend. Great smelling-All-purpose type. Contains a dash of A-nol.

"Kingmaker" - Clean, green, up-front masculine office scent. Contains "Charisma" phero.

From you description of his job these are what I'd try out.

I suggest reading the descriptions of each and some of these are also on the sale page.

I know.. Like Tom Petty reminds us, "the waiting is the Hardest part!"

I'd also suggest down the line that you guys try the new Spirit Bottle for him, the intent sounds like something he could use. Look it up on the main page, its a new release. :) good luck!

Thank you ladies (and gent!) for the suggestions! Once the order I placed arrives, I'm planning on making another order to get a few of the ones that he likes, and also if I like any of the trials I got, I'll get myself a few. I think I might be picky! D:

Pashazade is one of my favorites but just remember it is not a work scent. Unless he is a Chippendale dancer and sells, well, nevermind haha! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool! Kingmaker is a great scent that is very reminiscent of the 80's power scents. I agree with Pashazade as well, such a wonderfully spicy scent.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a sample of Mark's girl nip. The smell was ok but the phero blend... Oh gawd!!

LMBO!

I just got a sample of Mark's girl nip. The smell was ok but the phero blend... Oh gawd!!

And cheeseburger, yeah! Bf is starting to say "you have a problem" already haha

You better shut that down quick. It's a short leap from you have a problem to Wtf? Why do you keep buying so much? Knock it off!

You better shut that down quick. It's a short leap from you have a problem to Wtf? Why do you keep buying so much? Knock it off!

Haha!! I have then organized in a jewelry dish in the bathroom so this morning he exclaimed, "you have a dish full of these!" so I offered him his own dish. :)