Pheros for anxiety/ panic attacks for men?

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious if anyone knows of any good pheros for men (either to wear or smell on their woman) that might calm down intense anxiety and panic attacks. I know pheros aren't miracle workers (and I'm just about to order Balm Bomb) but wondered if there was anything else I might be looking at-- any experiences and advice much appreciated!

Many thanks!

Balm bomb is what I'd say, but I don't think any pheros will work for "intense " anxiety...good luck though! Sounds like something for a doc..I went to therapy for my panic attacks. It helped a lot.

Eta: I personally would look more at the spell oils. they work great!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Teddy BB has helped ease such feelings for me on several occasions.

ETA: Derp - I missed the 'for men' part of this topic. See halo's post below for caveat. I am not a man so my opinion is of no value here.

Edited by donsie

Balm Bomb and TeddyBB and B2 will work wonders for women on anxiety. I'd be careful using them for men though. About 25% of men react badly to androstadienone (A1) which is the calming ingredient to women. It makes them depressed, lethargic and in some cases very anxious. I will ask a male friend who is a formulator what might be calming to a man. It might be a few days but I will post when I hear back.

My 2 cents. Copulins. I get stupid silly, relaxed and happy whenever I wear them (and on the odd occasion that I have been exposed to them.) Aja works well and doesn't stink nearly as badly as EoW but I don't get as strong of a reaction with Aja. Unless I have my bride to focus on, the copulins don't really affect my already in overdrive libido. Also, alpha-androstenol works for me in that way. I am cheerful and upbeat.

Edited by Snoopyace

My friend the formulator said that bnol, and both thdocs sedate him. A1 can be sedating to men but like I said that effect can come at a price. There is a molecule that can help anxiety in men called 416 adienol but we don't carry anything that has that molecule. So Perfect Match could be helpful if he's one of the ones who doesn't have a bad reaction to A1.

Please let us know what he tries and if it works!

• 4 months later...