Stefanija by cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

image_zpsi7jwqtj7.jpg

I talked to Mara about a marzipan PE, and she said I could ask for an almond success potion. I really liked that idea! I chose the almond/marzipan note and Mara chose the other ones.

CutiePie asked for an almond centered success potion, so I crafted something delicious for her featuring ingredients known for aiding success and good luck. A heart of yummy almond and gooey vanilla, spiced with little tinges of nutmeg and ginger, lifted a tad with sugar sprinkled sweet pear, and grounded with a touch of redwood.

ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.

REDWOOD ~ Protection, love, success, power.

...and as you know, this potion is a tribute to my grandma. She is that wonderful lady on the label, her name was Stefanija. She was the kindest person I've ever known. She was good, amazing and always let my sister and me help her cook, play where ever we wanted... She adored my twins and always had at least 2 cats that wanted to cuddle with no one but her. She died on my twins' 5th birthday. And in her purse they found a photo of an angel that protects children...

***I know some of you ordered it and will probably get it before me so please, please write your reviews!*** :)

THANK YOU MARA FOR MAKING THIS! ❤️

She sounds like a truly beautiful person CP, both inside and out! And the blend sounds like it will be very special and do her great justice! Lots of love to you. now she IS that angel on the card!

Guest cutie.pie

She sounds like a truly beautiful person CP, both inside and out! And the blend sounds like it will be very special and do her great justice! Lots of love to you. now she IS that angel on the card!

What a wonderful woman she surely was, cutie.pie! This PE sounds spectacular, too. I really look forward to reading the reviews and I hope you gain success after success when you wear it.

Thank you for your kind words! :hearts0425:

Guest cutie.pie

Before applying it take a few minutes and focus, meditate and imagine the positive outcome you desire. You can say "I wish everything I do today brings me success" or you can think about a specific situation and imagine yourself succeeding :)

Aww...cutie.pie, this story about your grandma is so moving. I love that you named your PE after her. I think it's a truly loving and brilliant way to both honor her and to embody the strength and essence of a remarkable woman. I love her name! I am a strong believer in calling upon the spirits of our ancestors in times of need. We do keep their energy going in this world whether through an actual bloodline or through our loving connection with them. This is a wonderful idea! :)

Guest cutie.pie

I got this in the mail today. I'm waiting to test it fully and will NOT report on it until you get yours. So excited!

That's so sweet of you! ❤️ I do hope you like it and that it will bring you success! :)

I'm hoping mine will arrive this week! :)

Guest cutie.pie

Got my PEs today!!

I love this one!!! I slathered myself infront of the post office!!! When wet it's marzipan, marzipan, marzipan. When it dries down, the marzipan isn't dominant much, but it's still very very nice. I know I should let it rest because it traveled a lot, but I'm not sure if it will get the time to rest. I'll use it all before it can rest! I love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Mara so so much for making it!!!

Guest cutie.pie

I hope you'll like it Cherise!! :)

Don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but I applied it last night and had a night full of dreams. What's holding me back in life and doesn't let me move on is this one situation in my life when I had two choices and I made a wrong choice (I'm blaming others, when actually I should be blaming myself, I caved in instead of fighting for what I wanted), and in my dream I traveled back in time, my dream took me to the days before I made that decision. It was like I was given another chance and someone told me 'take it from here'... Hmmmm...

Guest cutie.pie

I'm sorry to hear about your situation! :( Based on what I read in the other thread, I would go with success potion or a combo success potion + protection potion. While applying this success potion imagine your self succeeding in that situation and that you will that lawsuit!!! Focus on that for a few minutes!

Also try to post about it here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10185&page=1 or here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=9532&page=4 so that others give you their advice too. Also, check your email!! Good luck!!!!

Guest cutie.pie

I gave one bottle to my mom and one to my aunt (and my sister, but she knew about it). They were so surprised!! They love it...the label, the scent, everything. And it's so funny how the same scent smells diferent on each of us.

• 3 weeks later...

Love, love, LOVE anything marzipan so of course I had to get this. It is exactly what it sounds like--lost of delicious vanillaed marzipan, with a dash of spice that makes it feel warmer and more autumnal. I think the pear and slight bit of wood contributed to that feeling too, though they don't interfere with the marzipan but just complete that cozy feeling around it. I'm going to be reaching for this a lot now that it's getting cooler out.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a softly sweet vanilla marzipan kicked up w some spicey from the ginger nutmeg mix, a lovely charmer of a scent feels like your grandmother had many sides to her and they were all great ones! Just put this on the past hour just giving a quick first impression review but so far love this slather worthy scent, thanks for bringing it aboard CP !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Getting a softly sweet vanilla marzipan kicked up w some spicey from the ginger nutmeg mix, a lovely charmer of a scent feels like your grandmother had many sides to her and they were all great ones! Just put this on the past hour just giving a quick first impression review but so far love this slather worthy scent, thanks for bringing it aboard CP !

I'm glad you like it! :)

• 3 months later...

Cutie.pie, I hope you're reading this! I finally caved and got Stefanija -- oh, what a glorious potion! Wet I get gorgeous almond marzipan -- deep, rich, pure. Then as it dries down, the spices emerge and I think I am getting more of the pear and the redwood. I adore almond, but often scents where this is the dominant note fade really quickly on me. This is warm and grounded and it lasts. And the longer the drydown the more complex it becomes.

I wasn't even thinking of the intent when I purchased it, but now I am realizing that with some job negotiation stuff coming up I could use a success potion!

If anyone has been using this for intent, I'd love to hear about it...

• 4 years later...

Almond never smells right on me, until now! Even my son asked what smelled so good when I walked out of the bedroom after lathering myself. This is beyond amazing. And if there’s intention behind it, I have been in a great mood all day.

If you have this hiding somewhere in your stash, bust it out!