Same phero, different scent

Sputnick

I find this as well. It might have something to do with diffusion or just that the people around you prefer one scent over another. I get better reactions from people when I wear LP: Homme than just about anything else.

Definitely! Sometimes the intent of the ingredients just meld better with the intent of the phero. Like Luna said, Cougar Potion is a perfect example (for women). At first I thought it was just a strength thing, but even the other enhanced scents with Cougar don't hold a candle to the Cougar Potion, for me anyway. The intent of the ingredients are just on point!

Yep, I've experienced that too. It's Mara's scents, I swear. Most of the time, when I match my own Unscented pheros to my regular scents, I try to go by the meanings listed in the ingredient list. That's when I get the best results. Sometimes I'm too lazy, and then I regret not taking 3 minutes to double check the scent notes, because my own scent & phero pairings always work better when they're well-suited to each other, or at the very least, when they're both suited to my intention.

For me though, most of the scented pheromones work well for me the way they are. I can't think of any off-hand that don't do what they say on the bottle.

I have found one oddity though: when I use Sneaky Clean/SS4W, I only need a lollypop and a couple of 1 inch strips on my forearms, but when I use MRF, I have to slather that sucker in order to get results. I dunno why.

Didn't the first version of rocket fuel have a different phero? Do you definitely have the ss4w one? Just a thought

Ah, yes, that's true. I'm sure mine has SS4W, though.

I have found one oddity though: when I use Sneaky Clean/SS4W, I only need a lollypop and a couple of 1 inch strips on my forearms, but when I use MRF, I have to slather that sucker in order to get results. I dunno why.

We've got some opposing polarity there!

I think the first MRF had a double dose of SS4W or something like that.

The second MRF had BI, (and is SO YUMMY!!!), which I remember because I flipped the eff out (due to BI), and wound up trading it away. :(

Looks like we do, Donsie! How funny!