Cutie Pie's Ma Petit Cherie

Guest cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

AD-PE-CutiePie-Cherie_zpsblz5kw8k.jpg

Cutie Pie's Ma Petit Cherie

Cutie Pie's creation of marzipan style almond and sweet cheries, fluffy vanilla (with a touch of marshmallow), and a syrupy glaze of cotton candy sugar on top.

ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

MARSHMALLOW ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

I know it traveled a lot but I couldn't help myself, I had to try it! This one is a perfect mix of marzipan and cherries. When wet it's all about the marzipan, but when it dries down it's a perfect combination of marzipan and cherries!!!

Thank you Mara for making this PE!!!! ❤️

This sounds very yummy. Is it much like Determination Potion? Which reminds me... where is my Determination Potion? That had cherries and almonds in it, didn't it? Or am I thinking of something else?

Nevermind, I liked it up. That is raspberries and almonds. I like both anyway. :)

Edited by Maililyahn

Guest cutie.pie

Stefanija is more similar to Determination potion than this one. This is very cherries and marzipan, foody, while Stefanija is more sophisticated...it's just 'more'...

Mmmm this is like a "light" version of my Cherry Rum Yum....instead of dark vanilla and boozy rum, we've got fluffy marshmallow and vanilla sugar. It's a very sweet and girly scent- I'm getting sweet cherry and smooth almond, as it dries down the cherry fades and it's a almond and marshmallow confection. Very delicious smelling! If I was wearing pheros, I would pair it with Lace or Heart & Soul.

The kitty on the label is adorable with its little hat. Great creation Cutie and Mara!

Edited by hearts