AD-Horny_1.jpg

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
BLACK RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.

Enhanced with Aja & EoW Copulins for strong and immediate sexual attraction.

Scent: Dark, exotic and incensey, a sleazy sexy honeyed amber & musk blend with a spark of sensuous fruit.

I can't find a thread for this one yet; my apologies if I missed it.

This is not quite what I imagined it would be, but very lovely just the same. In the bottle it is juicy honey and fruit. I cannot detect the cops or the aja at all, even when wet. The amber becomes very dominant on me as it begins drydown. For an hour or so after drydown, it was almost an overwhelmingly perfumey amber.

Hours after application, It is a really nice light scent that has melded seamlessly with my skin.

It reminds me of 221B, but with out the wood notes. It is really nice, I'm just not getting a sense of horny, arousal, sex, etc. and it doesn't fit my concept of gourmand. In fact ( just reapplied some), it smells really, dare I say, clean and fresh.

I was expecting OCCO SLF + fruit, but to me it isn't nearly as blatantly sexual as SLF. I think the musk in horny is a lot tamer.

Take all this with a grain of salt, because I'm the girl who thinks sugared honeycomb is innocent, and I wear it to work. Clearly my sense of what's sexy scents is a little atypical.

This one starts off with a blast of Aja, honey and musk. I started to think it was going to be EXTREMELY SLF. But then it surprises me, and tames way down... And gets sweeter. The raspberry and currant give it this juicy sweetness that's so sexy and mysterious. The amber starts to take over in the long drydown. This scent is very lusty and exotic - it's not really "me" but this scent is beautiful. I'll enjoy my sample.

ETA- my cat wandered over to me after I applied this. He looked curious and even sniffed me.. Then acted like he was going to sneeze forever lol. It was funny.

Edited by hearts

I've had this on for a few hours now,along with waaayyy too many of the new Weenies,hah,some things never change no matter how many years I say I will not do it ...anywho,on me, this is the epitome of stealth sex ,a melded skin scent like Xev said,but so very very deliciously huffable. This needs to be tested for ...action :001_302:

I was wary about this one, because while I tend to love the SLF combos, fruit notes can be iffy on me and I've had especially bad luck with the berries. So I applied this with a certain amount of philosophic resignation.

And oh my stars and garters, what a win! The fruit in this is not candied in the least -- this is fruit that is ready to drop off the vine into the palm of your hand because it's so ripe and juicy, fruit with the leaves still attached. It's warm and earthy and a little wild and raw and so sexy it takes my breath away. It's the perfect vehicle for cops and Aja -- I think it will be a great way to warm up the winter nights, but I also think this one will be absolutely devastating for summer weather.

Take all this with a grain of salt, because I'm the girl who thinks sugared honeycomb is innocent, and I wear it to work. Clearly my sense of what's sexy scents is a little atypical.

LOL same here!!

Despite the name and creepily cute picture, Horny didn't come across as sexy to me. It was strongly honey in the beginning, in a way that did remind me of Sugared Honeycomb, but when that calmed down, I was left with warm, slightly honeyed musk laced with fresh juicy berries. Very pretty, but not something I perceived as being a sexy time scent.

However my husband enthusiastically disagreed :666: Which reminds me of a question I have, I'm not really sure what the advantage is of adding both Aja AND cops...if they both have the same effects, isn't it just like adding a whole bunch of cops, or is there some subtle distinction in what they're supposed to do that I'm not understanding? Or is it a scent related thing? I've never tried Aja before (on its own, or in any other blend) so I'm not sure what it smells like.

I definitely think adding the Aja was a scent thing since as you said, they are supposed to have the same effect. Aja seems to come off different for everyone. I love it on its own...it smells like like honeyed peaches to me in a way. It's gorgeous layered with just about anything or alone. I also love it in Torrid Sorcery which also has BI in it so she did the cops/Aja thing there too kinda. You should def get a sample of straight Aja!! I think you will love it!

Now Horny doesn't really do it for me unfortunately. It is super sweet sour perfumey. Damn it! I wanted to love it. I think the closest I can come to a SLF scent is Coco Honey.

So, I swiped some of this on this morning before I left Mr Perfect's house.. I thought for sure it would be SLF plus fruit/berries..

Alas, it is not, at least not on me...a little bit of honey while wet, but it quickly dries down to a resin-y skin scent. Kind of dry and dusty, which is not my thing. I'm going to try layering something over it to make it through the day.. Red Fyre?

This is reminding me of something, but I can't remember what...damn crone brain...I like the Aja aspect, the powdery-smooth sexiness, but the fruit is going a bit sour on me in the drydown. I think I like it best - for now - in the wet stage. The amber does come out more in the drydown for a resinous aura, I agree.

You should totally wear it and act out my vignette with one of your admirers. :666:

You are going to get me in so much trouble ...oh,what the hell :666:

...lookin for a soul to steal

I like this one.....after drydown, the currant comes through and it reminds me very much of Sultry Afternoon.....how is that for a throwback? This one does dry down to like a resinous skin scent, soft and unusual.

Edited by Dolly

This was extremely honey on me when I first applied it, then it morphed into more of an exotic, amber driven perfume scent. It is lovely, and lasts quite a long time on my skin (a plus these days) but I'm not sure it's FB bound. I did not get the cops or Aja smell at all (other than the honey reference) so I was totally surprised this one was 'enhanced'.

• 3 weeks later...

I use single-use glass cleaner pads from Costco (they come in a huge box, enough for a lifetime supply for an LP'er). The high alcohol content quickly removes most of the scent and pheros. I keep one or two in my purse all the time.

At first I thought that this is not my type of scent, as it is very berry-forward on me when wet. Lots of juicy berries and honey, with huge throw too. But it gets completely different after drydown. Berries are barely there and that resinous musky scent is absolutely perfect. Honey is powdery and light in this, and only adds a bit of warmth and sweetness. And I absolutely love amber notes Mara used. This is definitely dark and exotic, as the description says, and also for me it smells expensive and luxurious. Like I need to wear an evening dress and jewelry with huge diamonds with it.

Also Horny does not have that SLF-type slutty vibe (that I'd absolutely love too btw), as the notes might suggest, more of a sophisticated and soft sexy aura.

I need another scent with cops like a need ...ok fine, who am I kidding...I love scents with cops..and this one has Aja !!! I have a very mysterious connection to Aja, always leaves me wanting for more, always makes me want to try to figure it out. It does this thing where it smells vinegary to me right at the application site but maybe an inch into the air it's honeycomb/powder sweet. And "Horny" can handle it !! The Aja is so well blended that the vinegar effect on my nose is negligible. I applied...then I applied some more, and I ended up treating myself to more on my wrists for bedtime, just to curl up with and enjoy the complexity that is going on in this scent for me. This and Ebil-ish are my two FB purchases out of the October line-up. And I may yet experiment with adding a drop of Aja to other cop blends....or maybe not...and just keep this one special for that.

I use single-use glass cleaner pads from Costco (they come in a huge box, enough for a lifetime supply for an LP'er). The high alcohol content quickly removes most of the scent and pheros. I keep one or two in my purse all the time.

Good to know thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like this one for the first couple of hours--gritty honey, almost chewy, and dense. But after about 3 hours, it turns to pure resins for me and I am not personally a fan of deep thick resins. But at 8 hours, there was the pure honey again, just soft and sweet. Not sure how to combat the resins but I do really like this one. I like that it morphs and changes and constantly surprises me. But I also wish it had more predictability.

I am wearing it today for day time but will layer Rouge/LFM tonight for a date. I'm hoping the resin smell will subside by tonight and I'll just have a deep honey under the already honey smelling Rouge.

One other note--this did give me self effects. Not like animal GRRRR gotta do it but more like "Gosh, I would love to make out with such and such". So that's a real plus for me now that I'm post-menopausal.

Will definitely get a FB but more for layering.

Just an update. I put this on yesterday in the morning and then did my Rouge/LFM combo later in the day as described above. But before I even got to the combo, I just have to add about the self-effects of this one. Oh my lord, thank GOD I wore Grannie Panties to my first date with a guy last night (my personal chastity belt) or I would have flown off the chair and well, you know. This stuff works for me and I'm not sure if it is the cops, the AJA or the combination. I'm getting more than one FB, for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Used it again today but put in on while still working at my office. Baaadddd idea. This stuff makes my heart beat rapidly, my eyes dilate and well, you know the rest.

Love Horny.

• 1 month later...

this is a surprise one for me. It was a sniffler in my latest order and when I read the notes I thought that is not gonna work for me. Aja tends to go a bit dirty on me and amber and honey sometimes (weirdly it is only sometimes) amp dirty on me too so I thought this would be dirt overload. But...it's really nice and it seems while I can't detect the berry notes to any great extent they seem to be cleaning up the dirty honey on me. I'm going to see how it progresses throughout the day but if it stays this pleasant then I think I may have to go FB.

• 2 months later...

I Love this scent.. I have my 3rd bottle on the way. Every time I wear this I get hits. My husband absolutely responds to it, when I told him what I was wearing he said "that's why I've been super horny". I wore this to work a couple of times and the men I worked with were literally squirming in their seats.. one co-worker told me "I think I just need to beat off"...and then avoided me for the rest of the day...I felt bad for them so I don't wear it at work anymore. In stores and restaurants people are very friendly, I have noticed some competiveness with women but only a few, most are friendly and complimentary.. I had a co-worker female ask me if I dyed my hair or whitened my teeth.. absolutely love this.... :Emoticons04235:

Edited by Mystantara

Hi All.

I'm new here on the forum, and looking for some other opinions/ experiences with this fragrance. I'm very partial to earthy, slightly sweet scents so the ingredient list for this was a perfect concoction. Then add cops and Aja, I had to try it. I really enjoy this and it seems to work well with me as most incense type aromas do, and it is quite strong and long lasting. I can't detect the cops at all as far as smell goes. Although it smells nothing like baby powder to me the men in my life seen to make comments about baby powder when I wear it. The BF never comments on perfume so I guess baby powder is better than nothing. I can't determine if there is any reaction to the cops or Aja from him, but it seems possible.

Now for the kinda creepy bit:

I decided to go to a local restaurant and bar, I wanted an adult beverage and to get out of the house. My usual crew of people I spend time with all had other things going, it was a last minute decision, so I decided to venture out on my own. At this point I've completely forgotten that I had applied horny earlier in the day. A young man joins me at the bar, pays for my beer and starts a conversation. Everything from occupational info, kids, his ex wife, on the table. It was a reasonably intelligent and decent conversation, I also made sure he knew I was unavailable.

Somewhere in all that he started to get really touchy feely, running his hand on my leg and such, I told him I was uncomfortable and asked him to please refrain from touching me that it was a little creepy. The short version is that I finished my beer and left the bar, he walked me out, and became so much of a handful at my car that another man in the parking lot came to my rescue. I didn't feel threatened by him but it was really strange and I will always be grateful to the stranger that helped me end the evening. Perhaps I should have done more than try to politely push him away but I'm not the kind of girl who would knee a guy unless I really think I am in danger. It was the morning after that I remembered slathering on "horny" as I had recently received it and was so excited to wear it.

I would love to hear anyone's review of the scent or experiences,

Guest cutie.pie

First of all, welcome to the forum! :)

Oh sweetie, that sounded scary! Be careful when wearing cops in public and then going out alone... ((HUGS))

Thank you,

I am a complete newbie in the realm of forums. So thank you also to whomever put my post where it belongs, I did a search on "horny" and somehow didn't find this discussion.

Perhaps the guy was just a creep, but he seemed like he didn't have much control of himself, I usually have a good sense of people, maybe the combo of cops and his inner creep was like gas and matches.

I've played with making perfumes and studied aromatherapy for quite a long time now but have only ventured Into pheros over the last year when I found LP.

Welcome Cycle Kitten! Please do be careful wearing sexual blends in public when alone. It can put you into potentially dangerous situations. I recommend reading Dolly's journal. She has chronicled a lot of info on this topic. Mara, luna and halo are all incredibly awesome sources of knowledge on this topic. It takes a lot of time and experimenting to amass the level of info that these women have. It's nice to be able to benefit from the observations of others. Even though experiences will vary from person to person, they present some really excellent guidelines. Enjoy your journey! :)

Thank you Rose, I wish I had discovered the forum sooner, there is so much info in here it's like a novel you can't put down.

I had completely forgotten that I was wearing it, I'm generally excited about any packages that arrive and immediately need to explore whatever goodies I've purchased. I had not planned on leaving the house and perhaps have also been a little dismissive about wearing pheros being new to them. Maybe horny helped with the sudden need to get out and about. In hindsight it's time for me to add a few things to my personal journal, and include whatever I may be wearing to my entries in the future.

Question: as far as sharing reactions and experiences where is the proper place to post? In the reviews section? I'm trying to decipher the where's and how to's of being on a forum.

Hi Cycle Kitten.. :)

Yes, there are sections for reviews of pheromone enhanced perfumes and also another section for just perfumes. When I use the search function, I specify Search in "title" section only, and that usually works. Sometimes it's wonky though and I have to search page by page.

While I think the cops in Horny may have sent him an unconscious signal that you weren't actually giving out, that doesn't excuse him from not listening to your words and acting like a total creep. I would be careful in the future, of course. I think your assessment of the combo of the two is spot on. But I love the way cops make me feel, and in all honesty, I wear them out in public.

• 4 months later...

This has aged incredibly well. When I first got it, it went through an extended pointy amber amping phase. Tonight it doesn't seem to be doing that at all. It was immediately a soft, slightly powdery honey with just a touch of juicy fruit. I still can't detect the cops.

I will have to wear this some more. I love how LPs seem to get better with age.