Pheromone as attractant for Lesbian and Bisexual Women

Hi,

I started getting interested in pheromones to up my game with the ladies. I'm a gay women. Initial research in 2005 showed that lesbians reacted to pheromones the same way as men are attracted to female pheromones. It really does seem like gay and bisexual women are a lot more complicated when it comes to mones. Recent study by a Chinese research shows that "Bisexual and homosexual women, meanwhile, didnt respond to the effects of androstadienone or estratetraenol."

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/05/01/smell-of-sex-pheromones-colors-our-perception-of-gender/#.Ve6O3GbXenM

Girl/Girl has those ingredients. I'm curious to know if the lab that LP does the mixes are aware of these studies.

Any lesbian, bi women or women with sexual hits from other women while using certain products on the forum care to chime in with their experiences?

Edited by minx

I had a really insane hit from a woman when I was wearing Lumina with a dash of extra cops...Do they still offer Lumina?

My guy is a big est responder, so I wear a lot of it. I have seen it affect other women. these women are, as far as I know, straight, so it's not in a romantic setting. It has made them extra attentive and nurturing, which is actually sort of how it makes my fiancé. So I don't see why it wouldn't do the same with lesbian women.

Hi,

I started getting interested in pheromones to up my game with the ladies. I'm a gay women. Initial research in 2005 showed that lesbians reacted to pheromones the same way as men are attracted to female pheromones. It really does seem like gay and bisexual women are a lot more complicated when it comes to mones. Recent study by a Chinese research shows that "Bisexual and homosexual women, meanwhile, didnt respond to the effects of androstadienone or estratetraenol."

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/05/01/smell-of-sex-pheromones-colors-our-perception-of-gender/#.Ve6O3GbXenM

Girl/Girl has those ingredients. I'm curious to know if the lab that LP does the mixes are aware of these studies.

Any lesbian, bi women or women with sexual hits from other women while using certain products on the forum care to chime in with their experiences?

I can't speak to the experiences you are asking for.

If you go to the Bosom Bows and Girl/Girl threads you'll get more info on the G/G blends in general.

I'm a big fan of Bosom Bows and my fingers are crossed for Mara to mix another version. I can't speak to any same sex attractions with it but it is an excellent female to female social.

Have you tried the Girl/Girl phero? I'd say it's a safe bet that you'd find it effective.

"Gotcha" is a phero blend that has a noticeably lovey dovey affect on female friends. It can be heavy duty though so unless you want things to get deep you may not want to start out on that one.

Look forward to read your reviews.

As for your question on that specific study, I suggest asking Mara directly on the "Ask Mara" thread if it's a question you really want to get to her and have answered,

Also keep in mind that the study used single molecules. These are blends so you not only take the individual molecules into consideration but the whole blend and the ratio of the different Pheros in the blend can make a big difference. IMO.

Edited by StacyK

*Bosom Bows

Lol. Good save Beccah. Foiled by the spell check again.

Also forgot to mention, check out the Love Is Love thread. The current G/G release. I recommended the Bosom Bows thread because it's longer with more info.

Edited by StacyK

I've read posts on the different pheros and of course girl/girl. There isn't much info or testing by women on women. Used love is love once since getting the sample. Applied 4 swipes. 1 split between side of neck, 1 split between back of forearms, 2 on chest. Went to a club with friends and didn't observe hits or anything out of the ordinary. Is that application too much?

I've read posts on the different pheros and of course girl/girl. There isn't much info or testing by women on women. Used love is love once since getting the sample. Applied 4 swipes. 1 split between side of neck, 1 split between back of forearms, 2 on chest. Went to a club with friends and didn't observe hits or anything out of the ordinary. Is that application too much?

LOL, you probably won't like this answer but really, there's no telling. I personally don't think it sounds like too much but different people have different sweet spots. Plus, if you were monitoring for reactions in strangers, unless it's really over the top, you won't know because you don't know them well enough to detect subtle reactions. Were you looking for reactions in your friends? If they are platonic, you might not have the ones you're looking for. You just have to test more. Good luck!

As BlueBear and Halo said, sweet spots will vary so trial and error is part of the process, but if you are judging a swipe as being a swipe of the dinky little wand in the trial vial, bear in mind that this is maybe half the amount you would be getting from a swipe from a full-sized roll-on bottle. I would double the amount on the backs of your arms at the very least on your next test run (if you are using the wand).

Thank you for all for chiming in. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Definitely gonna try more pheros. I've asked Mara for her opinions as well. I think everyone knows how I feel about wanting a result badly. That's what all newbies go through.

Thank you for all for chiming in. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Definitely gonna try more pheros. I've asked Mara for her opinions as well. I think everyone knows how I feel about wanting a result badly. That's what all newbies go through.

It will happen. The best approach is the get it and forget it. Put your phero on and go out and have a good time. You've got to do your part. IMO, Pheros don't often do the heavy lifting, they accentuate.

Consider this a science experiment. Really. Get a little note book, note your dosages ect. Start out light. I've had plenty of hits just using a trial wand. But my needs do vary blend to blend.

You start easy and work your way up.

Read the review threads for Girl/Girl & G2. If you don't see it ask question on the dosage.

Hits are mostly subtle. Sometime you'll get a larger reaction. But, most hits are softer and sometimes you need to look back on the event and think about it. You'll know it when it happens or a bit after.

A couple of other blends you may want to look at Treasured Hearts. I have a favorite I do where I use TH and est together. I get very friendly responses from women with TH. It's an amazing combo.

Also Opem Windows is a wonderful blend it's a social but people love to be around it.

G2 & Girl/Girl are just about the same thing. G/G was the original then LP was unable to get that and G2 was created. If you read the Bosom Bows review thread you'll see many forum members wanted the G/G back, and Mata was able to get it, so here it is. G2 is discontinued I believe.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

As a rule of thumb, sexual products like BI and gotcha should be worn in roll on oil. What about ones that has small amounts like Girl/Girl and lumina? Or it's best to get anything that has cops in oil roll on?

G/G & Lumina (with just a smidge of cops) are not considered sexual blends strictly.

I have Un G/G in spray, works great as a social for me. I'd say for you it would be a great social attractant, probably cuddly or sexy fun too.

It's a super girl to girl bondy and really alleviates the bitchies.

When we talk (strong) sexual blends, it's usually in reference to something cop heavy with enone. Or, one or the other.

But, many of the blends can be sexy. IMO.

Gotcha is a funny one to categorize. I believe it's considered an intimate blend. Mara has called it the phero equal to "Love Potion". It can be pretty sexual. But, it's also social Velcro. Due to the warm fuzziness I consider it intimate but have used it, for experimental purposes, as a social.

Some of my responses from Gotcha; from women I get close, warm & chatty. Some men get very DIHL, fuzzy, almost like they are hypnotized.

Edited by StacyK

Minx, I have Gotcha in spray form (and Lumina and Girl/Girl too), and there's no cops scent to worry about covering at all. A bit of perfume spray and you're all set. I personally prefer using these kinds of products in spray form, as they project further into your environment, and thus effect people more easily (and more quickly).

I've not personally used any blends with the intent of attracting women, but I can highly recommend Lace, Lumina, Cuddle Bunny, Sexology and Gotcha in terms of having received lots of hits from women, including some obvious attraction/admiration. Interestingly, considering what you said earlier about EST, all of these blends contain EST. Also, I definitely second StaceyK's recommendation of Treasured Hearts with EST- I love this combination.

Edited to add: I always recommend using Cuddle Bunny and Sexology in oil form as they are cops heavy.

Edited by vladmyra

What everyone has posted is really good advice. And I also think what MDC said makes total sense - attraction is attraction. What type of aura do you want to enhance?

Attraction is attraction, so the same types of pheros may work in the same way. Though as everyone has posted, we are all different in how we respond to different pheros - and how they 'respond' to us.

• 2 months later...

I haven't tried any of the girl/girl blends but for me cougar has produced zero hits with men and a lot of attention from ladies. Aja, wearing nothing else to cover has made women I barely know or had just met hugggy, one woman wouldn't let go. My mom has had similar reactions wearing these as well. And there was one night out, wearing LFN, that my husband swore our young waitress wanted to tear me apart, I actually noticed it too. I'm not certain if the $5 samples of aja are still available but people seem to really want to be near me when I wear this, it very much has a " bees to the flower" effect for me with either gender but so far it seems women are brave enough to get hugggy over it. Good luck and happy experimenting.

lol. I'm the opposite. When I finally found the right dose with Cougar I got hits and free food from younger men. Don't get anything notable from women. If Cougar is working then great. I like Girl/Girl and TH with a splash of EST. These work very well for me. Heart & Soul also works with some women. They get very close and chatty. The age of your target also has an effect. Older bitchy'ish wonen I say TH cam really help.

It takes time with pheros. The right dosage, chemistry and other factor come into play. Take your time and have fun.

Edited by StacyK

In terms of anecdotal evidence, I've worn all kinds of blends around 2 lesbian friends, one who used to have a crush on me and one who has always been very affectionate but highly critical of me. I'm not sure I've noticed much of a reaction from my critical friend except in one notable instance where she became even more and loudly critical of me... in a public venue. (I'm still pissed about that). My other friend however, always responds to my pheros, including and possibly even centering on those that include EST and androstadienone. She has always been attracted to very feminine women, which I am, and those pheros I've worn around her occasionally seem to fan the flames of her old crush. She becomes more playful, more affectionate and flirtier. She responds particularly well to SS4W, Population Potion and Lace. So there might be something to the results of the Chinese study being somewhat skewed if they were testing single molecules, versus real life reactions to wearing blended pheros. I find those results kind of odd anyway, given that both of those pheromones are more associated with women -EST, the "ultra feminizer" and androstadienone, the "Queen Bee" - and it seems counter-intuitive that lesbian women would show no response to those, given that lesbians are attracted to women. I just woke up, so maybe I'm still a little derpy sans coffee, but I think I'm in the "attraction is attraction" camp here.

ETA maybe my 2 friends' reaction to EST blends also has something to do with the kind of women they each find themselves attracted to. My friend who likes very feminine women reacts positively, while my critical gal pal is attracted to women who are more aggressive, and at least in that one instance, seemed offended by what she seemed to view as my feminine "weakness". I was wearing LFM the day she flipped out on me. So there may be something to that, almost in the same way that some men respond extremely well to EST while others are turned off by it.

Edited by Eggers

• 5 months later...

The only phero that has gotten me "attraction" vibes from women as opposed to merely "happy social" vibes is Perfect Match, which has caused a few women to look at me adoringly. Unlike most of the pheros mentioned in this thread, that can be worn by both men and women--however I always wear cops with PM, so I suppose that "feminizes" it.