Help please, performance anxiety, upcoming video shoot

Anyone have some insight on what would be best suited to help with anxiety, nervousness, for a performance? I have an upcoming shoot for a music video, something I've never done. Need to be calm and feel like a superstar, confident. Sadly I won't have my most recent order of audacious before the shoot. I have on hand:

BI

EOW

TH

Aja

LFN

Cougar

SS4W

A androstenol

Thanks Beccah, I think cougar and BI sometimes makes me a bit giddy, impish, but I really resonate with moody music.

Rock, some intense guitar solo, but mostly moody/emotional.

http://open.spotify.com/track/6RB4P8BrFuhi9i9m0QBYmJ

Edited by Cycle Kitten

Ok, so I don't have any of the pheros you've listed except TH, and I've only experimented with it once. LFM is great for feeling like a superstar so I imagine LFN would just take that to the next level.

I just wanted to say good luck. I'm sure other people will chime in with their experiences.

Given what you need it for and what you have to work withI would go with LFN. In the future, you might want to add Popularity Potion and just LFM. And how about Star Power? Of course, attitude is everything as I'm sure you know. I used to go out with a friend to do Karaoke and she would tell me, "You always seem so calm on stage. You act like you just don't care." I laughed and confided, "It's not an act." ;)

Out of what you have I'd say Cougar or LFN. Beyond that, you need to go with what feels good on you. What gives you the type of selfies that align with the situation?

Also, I definitely recommend you try Dom or Audacious at some point.

Thanks everyone, I may go with LFN, since cougar can make me a bit impish, fun, but not suited for heavy emotional music vibe. Just received word that my latest LP order is on its way, I have audacious and OW coming but currently I'm on tour. Hopping the hubby can overnight to my hotel before the big day.

Given what you need it for and what you have to work withI would go with LFN. In the future, you might want to add Popularity Potion and just LFM. And how about Star Power? Of course, attitude is everything as I'm sure you know. I used to go out with a friend to do Karaoke and she would tell me, "You always seem so calm on stage. You act like you just don't care." I laughed and confided, "It's not an act." ;)

Lol. I have no issues with karaoke, public speaking, anything like that either.

Cycle kitten, no matter what you pick... I wish you lots of success!

Is that you? If you want, you can start your own thread to promote your band in the Promote Yourself! section.

Thank you, music is not one of my many hats, the songstress is a dear friend. My typical day at the office usually involves jumping through hoops, playing with fire, and balancing on a wire. I wish I had the courage to sing.

• 1 month later...

Choose whatever makes YOU feel best! As for the future, get some DOM or Leather, or SWS at the very least......

And knock 'em dead!

Edited by Dolly

Wow you're gorgeous!

Shucks, thanks Halo, I'm super honored to be in a promo photo for the video.

Choose whatever makes YOU feel best! As for the future, get some DOM or Leather, or SWS at the very least......

And knock 'em dead!

Thank Dolly, the deed is already done, I just thought I would share the outcome. My hubby overnighted my LPMP order so I had audacious to wear, I posted in the UN audacious review thread. It was stressful, up at 5, no coffee, the first to be filmed but it was a good day. Though playing with fire half asleep, nervouse, and before coffee is not the best of situations. Being an introvert in an extrovert career is a strange animal. I do have Dom and Leather on order. I'll post the link for the video when it's released. Thanks so much to everyone for their advice and support. And if you like heavier rock, Jasmine Cain is one of the hardest working women I know, and she's finally on Pandora.

• 2 weeks later...