Hi!

IndieAna

Hi there!

I just placed my first order, after a lot of reading and reading and some more reading. I begun with the sampler for women and many other samples of blends. I didn't go for any straight up pheros or cops, as I am in the overwhelmed corner. I'll just wave to you from my little corner, lol.

You all seem lovely and very helpful. Looking forward to getting to "know" you all

xx

Yay! Welcome! :D I love your forum name. I realize it probably references the state, but it makes me think of a play on Indiana Jones.

I think you'll love your sampler! The scents here are my favorite part of the LP experience, personally. Pheros are nice too, but Mara & John's fragrances are wearable art!

Don't hide in the corner too long, this is quite a friendly place! :)

Welcome! Are you from Indiana? It so, me too!

Welcome, IndieAna! :bye: Related to Indiana through marriage and my dear sweet husband. That also explains why Halo is so nice. ^_^ Have fun with your samples!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. IndieAna is actually my blog name..IndieAna- In Search of the Holy Grail. So you guessed right with Indiana Jones, Cheeseburger79. Spelled that way because I love my indie beauty products.

I'm actually from Australia. You can imagine just how crazy I'm going to go waiting for the perfumes. International post is so sloooow!

Edited by IndieAna

Hi and welcome!! I Think the best way to start is through fragrances!! The perfume/phero combinations are a little easier to use because you just use as much as you want to smell good!! The fragrances can help you get in that mindset and the pheros just work right into that mindset. Plus all of the scents are so gorgeous! You'll have it figured out in NO TIME! And you'll be smelling delish! Which is not to say that I've got it all figured out, but it IS to say that I smell delish all the time!! haha

Welcome again!

Oh! Very cool! I get it, HG indie beauty products (the holy grail) right on! And yes I've heard that the post is super slow to Aussie, I think you'll find them worth the wait though!

Oh, I'm sure the wait will be worth it! Until then, I have so much to read in this forum, so I'm sure I'll keep busy! :)

We have a couple other members from Australia!

Awesome! Us Aussies usually have to seek products offshore. Much more choice, plus our prices are so inflated when it comes to purchasing makeup, perfume, etc.

Welcome!! So glad you're joining us... :) can't wait to hear how you like your goodies!

Thank you! :heart0974: I'm sure I'll be shouting the praises of LP from the roof top, lol

Hi and welcome!! I Think the best way to start is through fragrances!! The perfume/phero combinations are a little easier to use because you just use as much as you want to smell good!! The fragrances can help you get in that mindset and the pheros just work right into that mindset. Plus all of the scents are so gorgeous! You'll have it figured out in NO TIME! And you'll be smelling delish! Which is not to say that I've got it all figured out, but it IS to say that I smell delish all the time!! haha

Welcome again!

Thank you so much, that makes a lot of sense. Smelling delish is definitely my aim :001_302:

Hello! :hedgehog:

OMG, that emoticon is the cutest!

Welcome. We have another Aussie here too and ladies from other countries as well. Samples are the way to go. You can try the pheros in the phero enhanced scents samples which is actually a good way to start with the phero blends :)

Welcome. We have another Aussie here too and ladies from other countries as well. Samples are the way to go. You can try the pheros in the phero enhanced scents samples which is actually a good way to start with the phero blends :)

Thank you! I've got plenty of samples coming my way, it was hard not to order a sample of everything, lol

Hey! I'd like to send you some stuff to welcome you - if you're interested please email me @ the address in my profile :D

Oh my, I am a little overwhelmed with your generous offer. You are too kind, thank you Tyvey.

I am such a noob, I can't seem to find your email address. That's ok, because although I really appreciate your offer, I'm content getting to know everyone, besides, I do indeed feel welcome

:kiss43:

Edited by IndieAna

• 5 weeks later...

Hello and welcome!

• 4 weeks later...

Belated welcome! I've seen you on the boards, glad you're making yourself at home here and enjoying your LPs! ^_^